The first time

The five times Jongin tried to kiss Kyungsoo in public and the one time he succeeded

Kyungsoo wasn't some bitter angry man like what he's usually portrayed as. He smiles and laughs a lot, just not as much as the other, much more playful members. He tries to show his emotions more to the public, yet he never seems to be able to shrug off the cold, uninterested personality that he apparently had.

In fact, he was pretty affectionate as well, not only to his family and fans, but to both his beloved members as well as his adorable boyfriend. However, he preferred to keep his affectionate side to himself instead of showing it to the world.

Jongin knew Kyungsoo wasn't one to show his affection in public, heck, he wasn't even comfortable showing his affection for Jongin in front of s. This gave Jongin a new mission, which was to kiss Kyungsoo in public, and by public, he meant like really public, not in the lobby of SM Entertainment or anything like that.

The first time.

The first time was just after dance practice and the members were all exhausted, wanting to go back to the dorms immediately to rest, that is, except for Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol who wanted to go to gangnam street for some small bites. Kyungsoo, being tired as well, wanted to go back to rest but he couldn't resist his boyfriend's puppy dog eyes that were pleading him to tag along and not leave him alone with the chanbaek couple.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming." Kyungsoo mumbled grumpily, not exactly out of annoyance but more of exhaustion.

"I can always carry you if you're tired." Jongin whispered into Kyungsoo's ears cheekily, leading Kyungsoo to blush a bright crimson right up to his ears.

Gangnam street was a pretty long street and Jongin was convinced that during the long walk, there must be a moment when he could kiss Kyungsoo properly in public. However, that goal was floating further and further away from him when he realized that he wasn't even walking with or talking to Kyungsoo. Baekhyun was, while Chanyeol was busy texting away on his phone. Jongin groaned, things were not supposed to turn out like this, it was supposed to be a romantic double date yet he found himself alone 95% of the time. The other 5% greeting passing fans and talking to his manager.

Jongin was not happy about this at all.

He stopped walking altogether and dragged his boyfriend away from a whining Baekhyun. "Ya, Kim Jongin. Do you not have manners? Can't you see that I was in the middle of a conversation with Baek?"

Kyungsoo frowned when he realized that he wasn't going to get an answer out of Jongin anytime soon.

"Jongin?"

"Kyungsoo, I was the one who wanted you to come with me. Yet, you aren't paying any attention to me at all. In fact, this is the first conversation we are having since we arrived here." Jongin lashed out softly, so that the fans couldn't hear. His face was a total contrast to his words, eyes glimmering with angry tears while his mouth quivered in a frown.

"Jongin-ah..."

"Shut up." Jongin mumbles, before grabbing the back of Kyungsoo's head and pressing their faces together, wanting his lips to silence whatever excuse comes out of his boyfriend's mouth. Unfortunately, before Jongin was even able to get his lips anywhere near Kyungsoo's, Kyungsoo stuffed a piece of ddukbokki into his mouth, greatly surprising Jongin.

"What do you think you're doing, Jongin baby?" Kyungsoo whispers lowly, voice sickeningly sweet. "Do you want me to tear your lips apart so you can never kiss me again?" Kyungsoo asked again, glancing up to stare directly into Jongin's eyes. Jongin saw the look of seriousness in them and quickly shook his head, all the while slowly munching his favourite street food, slowly backing away. "Good," Kyungsoo cooed, continuing to walk and pretending like nothing has ever happened. "Try that again and you'll see what happens."

Jongin could only sigh as he stared at the lovely back view of his boyfriend strutting away ahead of him to greet passing fans.

"Jongin-ah, come over here and greet some fans with me will you?" Kyungsoo shouted, waking Jongin up from his trance.

"Of course!" Jongin shouted happily before running up front to stand beside his boyfriend, face visibly beaming from the Kaisoo shippers screaming their lungs out with their interaction.

Although he didn't manage to steal a kiss from his boyfriend, Jongin's night did get better after Kyungsoo finally paid some attention to him.

First try : FAIL!