The second time

The five times Jongin tried to kiss Kyungsoo in public and the one time he succeeded

The second time

The second time was only three days after the first incident, but this time, it was in another country.

Exo was performing in Guangzhou.

The concert was perfect as usual, with sharp choreography and amazing vocals, especially Kyungso and Jongin couldn't help himself but to stare lovingly at his boyfriend every time he had hit his high note perfectly.

This stare was not going unnoticed by his fans, and more importantly, Kaisoo shippers, who went crazy, screaming and jumping every time Jongin and Kyungsoo so much so glanced at each other.

To be fair, Jongin wasn't the only one staring. The moment Jongin had his solo dance break, Kyungsoo's eyes didn't leave his body, not even for one second. He focused on his boyfriend's y dance moves groaned inwardly at the face Jongin always made sure to have while dancing. He stared jealously at the beads of sweats forming and sliding down Jongin's neck. Oh, how much he wanted to be those sweat drops.

After the Kaisoo-filled concert, the boys were walking out of the venue towards their vans when loud screaming was being heard. All 9 boys looked over to see that it was a group of Kaisoo shippers holding up banners with Jongin's and Kyungsoo's faces on them, as well as various fanart and photoshopped pictures.

"Wow, really. Good luck!" Suho laughed, noticing the distinct group of over excited fans before pushing the other members ahead, leaving Kyungsoo and Jongin behind with the shippers. Out of courtesy, Kyungsoo walked over to the shippers to accept their presents and cards, and Jongin, being the obedient puppy that he was, followed suit. 

"What's this?" Jongin's eyes lit up as noticed someone holding out to him a heart shaped fan with an edited picture of Kaisoo kissing on the fan.

"I edited the picture oppa, please don't be mad!" A fan said apologetically. "I just really ship you two together."

"Ah, I see. I'm not mad." Jongin said, flashing his sweet smile as he accepted the heart shaped fan. "Would you like me to reenact this picture for you?" He said cheekily, causing the group of fan girls to once again start their screeching.

"Ya-!" Kyungsoo was about to scold Jongin when he felt Jongin place both his hands on either sides of his cheek. He wanted to shout something but the moment he glanced up from Jongin's lips to his eyes, all the words he had formed in his head disappeared. 

Jongin smirked at this and leaned forward. He was so close to Kyungsoo that he could even hear the sharp intake of breath that Kyungsoo took. When he was just a few centimetres from Kyungsoo's lips, an all too familiar voice was heard.

"Boys, let's go!" Suho shouted from the van, causing the couple to break apart from their moment. The group of fan girls started to protest, some even wailing and begging Jongin and Kyungsoo not to leave.

"Sorry! But we have to leave now. Thank you so much for the gifts." Kyungsoo said, face still blushing slightly from the close interaction with his boyfriend. He then bowed down and thanked his fans once again before running to the van to hide his flushed face.

"Thanks EXO-Ls, we love you a lot! " Jongin greeted one last time, waving the heart shaped fan, which was his new favourite fan gift before blowing kisses to his fans as the van drove off.

"And I was so close..." Jongin whispered to himself, pouting slightly at the thought of his failed public kiss.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Kyungsoo shouted, snatching the fan from Jongin's hands and smashing his head with it. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? IM SO GONNA KILL YOU-"

Second try : FAIL!!