page eight.

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same day, that night, I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had, only to realize that I was sleeping on Hanbin oppa's chest for like 5 hours or more. He was sleeping in an awkward position so I just had to wake him up, I really don't want to, I mean how can you wake up someone that looks like an angel? he was sleeping so peacefully; just a bit awkward. I just don't want him to wake up with his body sore, which probably is sore since he slept in that position for more than 5 hours. How can someone looks so handsome when sleeping, with his hair standing everywhere?

"Oppa" I tapped his shoulder quite a few times, earning no response at all.

"Oppa, wake up" I whispered softly while still tapping his shoulder, earning a small groan from him. How can someone groans this cutely?

"Let's wake up and sleep on the bed?" He open one of his eyes softly, which looks like a wink. Why is he so cute?

"Sleep on the bed, your body will be sore if you keep sleeping like this." He opened both of his eyes and blinked quite a few time to adjust to the lighting, just when he's about to sit straight, he groaned painfully. His body must've been painfully sore. I walk up beside him and massaged his shoulder and back, earning a reliefing moan.

"Better?"  I asked, still massaging his back

"Thanks" He look back at me and smile cutely with his eyes still not fully opened yet. Don't smile at me like that, I might fall harder.

"Continue your sleep in the bed" I removed my hand from his shoulder.

"No, I'm not sleepy anymore." He tapped the sofa beside him telling me to sit there. "What do you want to do? Watch movies?"

"You choose" I said before sitting in the spot he tapped.

He stand up and went to the video player to put in some dvd and sit right back before the movie started.

I stared at the movie, wanting to know what movie he choose, love actually. "Wow, its been so long since I've watch this movie." I can't help but smile at his choice of movie.

"Your favorite movie" He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked hearing him chuckling on his own.

"No, its just that I remember how you always forced us to watch this movie every single time that we actually get sick of it." He laughed remembering the past, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter