page six.

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3rd POV>

It was saturday morning, about 8 a.m, the sun has just started to rise as it was winter, outside was pretty much cold and gloomy as you can't even find any sound of birds chirping, not in winter. Most people wouldn't want to go outside their house if its not necessary, its too cold for human to survive; even birds run away in winter. But not for the girl in the pink coat, Kwon Ahyoung. She has always loved winter, even if its too cold to handle, she still love it. Even though she loves winter, she's not a morning person at all, she hate waking up in the morning; especially when its cold outside. But God forbid, she have to work early in the morning.

She was having a break, just sitting there in the black butterfly chair, drinking her warm hot chocolate as she has never been a fan of something bitter; like dark coffee. Just 5 minute before break is over, "Katalk" her rose-gold Iphone shouted. She opened her 'Kakaotalk' app, revealing a new text from '한빈이 오빵 ♡'. She pressed his name on her phone with excitement, revealing his message.

 

한빈이 오빵 ♡ My Ahyeong-ie, what are you doing? 오전 8:23   Oh, oppa.  Just thinking about life. 오전 8:24   한빈이 오빵 ♡ What's wrong? did something happened? 오전 8:24

 

She chuckled, seeing him so worried.

  Its just that life is so unfair. Why do I have to work early in the morning? its so cold. ㅠㅠ 오전 8:25     한빈이 오빵 ♡ ㅋㅋㅋ Cute. What time will you be done? 오전 8:26

 

"Oppa, what time can I go home?" She asked her manager who is beside her, in english as she always talk to her manager in english.

"Since today is a full day shoot, probably about 6 hours more and we'll wrapped things here." Her manager replied back in accented english.

'6 hours, then probably about 3 p.m?' she speak in her thought, then go back to her phone to reply her favorite boy.

 

  Maybe at about 3 p.m? why? 오전 8:29     한빈이 오빵 ♡ Then I'll pick you up at 4 p.m? to meet Mom and Hanbyul? 오전 8:30   Right. I forgot about that. Alright, I'll see you at 4 p.m. ^^ 오전 8:31

 

  한빈이 오빵 ♡ I don't have your home address?  오전 8:32

 

This is why she don't wake up early, she's always seems to be out of the world in the morning. 'Right. What's wrong with me today' She sighed and send her apartment address to Kim Hanbin.

 

 

 

It was almost 4 p.m, and she was having a hard time choosing what clothes to wear as if it was a date. She end up wearing her gray sweater with black mini skirt and black legging, she also wore her black knee-high socks with her ankle boots. She did her makeup lightly; just a little bit of eyeliner, mascara, and pink lip tint. Just 5 minutes after she was done, her phone rang; telling her there's a call. She picked her phone up without even seeing who's the caller, because she already know. 

"Oppa?" she called just when the call connected.

"Ahyoung-ah, I'm already down here." Hanbin replied, sitting in the driver seat of his car that's parked infront of Ahyoung's apartment building.

"Oh? Okay." She cover herself with her soft-pink coat, and pick her bag before going down.

"Black sedan. 50노 2210." He told his car plate number, just incase if Ahyoung can't see it.

"Okay, I'm going down now." She end the call while repeating the plate number in her mind so she won't forget it.

 

She arrived at the lobby and saw a black car parked right in front of the door. She was heading to the door when the security stopped her. 

"Agassi, are you Kim Ahyoung?" the older man asked her.

"Yes, I'm her. Is there anything I can help with?" She asked formally, to be polite with the elders.

"No no, its just your boyfriend in that car over there," he pointed at the black car covering the view from the front door. "He asked me to tell you that its that car, incase you enter the wrong car." 

"Ah, yes, thank you. Have a nice day." She bowed thanking the elders before heading outside.

She walk to the car and opened the door of the car, revealing Hanbin waving at her cutely, before she entered the car; sitting in the passenger seat.

Hanbin looked at her with admiration. 'why are you so pretty today?' and smiled to himself, just if Ahyoung knows about this.

"Sorry, am I late?" She said while trying to wear her seatbelt before Hanbin leaned over and put on the belt for her, making her cheeks red. 

"No, I just arrived too." He replied, when infact he had waited there for half an hour. "I should've opened the door for you though, just if those reporters don't existed." He sighed while driving to his parents house, looking at her once in a while to make sure she's comfortable.

One thing about them, they rarely text each other or meet each other, and the fact that they haven't met for 5 years. But for some reason, its never awkward between them, there's always a lot of thing to talk about, and even if there's none, the silence would not be awkward, it's the comfortable type of silence, weirdly.

 

 

 

Once they arrived, Hanbin went out of the door and run towards the passenger door to open the door for her, because he knows that there's no reporters here. She exited the car and looked at him with the what-are-you-doing kind of stare, only to get a cheeky grinned for her reply. "I've been wanting to do this since I was small." He shrugged with his cheeky grin after closing the door. All she could reply was a chuckled, he was always this type of guy; weird but weirdly romantic.

"Lets go" He grabbed her hand, pulling her infront of the door of his parents' house. Hanbin pressed the bell, soft sound can be heard from outside. Ahyoung was waiting anxiously, she played with her hand; that's what she always do when she's nervous. Hanbin seeing that, touch her hand and look at her comforting, his eyes speak 'its okay'.

Soon, the door opened, revealing a beautiful elderly woman with a cute child hiding behind her. She looked at Ahyoung with so much love, like she was her own daughter. Ahyoung bowed deeply before hugging her, Hanbin's mom. "I'm sorry mom," she said as tears welled up in her eyes, asking for freedom. "I'm sorry, I left without even telling you." She said between her sobbed.

Hanbin's mom lift Ahyoung's head softly with both of her hands, "You've grown up so well, become so pretty." She gave her a welcoming smile. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry." She said as she wiped Ahyoung's tears from her cheeks. She just nod, wipe her tears and crouch down to talk to the cute girl hiding behind her mom. "Hi, Hanbyul! I'm Ahyoung, Hanbin's friend." She gave her a smile with a little wave.

Hanbyul slowly approached her. "Why are you crying? Is Hanbin treating you badly?" she asked innocently, and Ahyoung chuckled hearing that.

"No, I'm not crying." she wiped her tears off and smiled at her. "See?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter