page five.

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in my life that I ever woke up with a smile, not until today. The thoughts of meeting my oppas are making me too excited that I forgot it was monday morning, my worst enemy. Thanks to being a model that my schedule are usually free so I can go anywhere I want as long as I don't have any photoshoot. We're going to amusement park today since everyone in YG got a day off today since I really want to give everyone a day break and just having fun in the amusement park. Yes, I asked my manager to book the whole amusement park for YG employees, since we don't want fans barging in suddenly and ruining the fun. The amusement park is running as usual of course, the only difference is just that there's less people and everyone is from YG. 

"Lets ride that one!" Jiwon oppa, the always excited one, pointed at the rollercoaster.

"No, thanks. The last time I rode that with you, my ear drums almost burst." I smiled at him, giving my best sarcastic smile. "And also lets not forget the fact that Jinan oppa," I pointed at Jinhwan oppa. "and Hanbin oppa-" I turned to point at Hanbin oppa but he's nowhere to be found. "Wait, where's Hanbin oppa?" I look at Jiwon oppa, eyes bulging.

Jiwon looked at me back, eyes bulging so hard that it might come out. "Don't tell me.." Let me tell you a secret, well its not actually a secret, but long story short, Hanbin oppa always gets lost everytime, anywhere.

"Again?" Jinan oppa sighed, this happened too many times, I would've done the same.

I was about to look for him when I heard Donghyuk oppa's voice. "Oh Hanbin hyun-" before he could finished his sentence, I was about to turn behind when someone put the something on my head, a headband. I turned behind to look at the culprit. 

"What's this?" I pull the headband from my head, a minnie headband. I lift my head up to see that thing above his head, a mickey headband.

"Whats with the couple thing? so childlish." I turn away from him to hide my smile and put the headband back to my head.

"Ei I didn't know Hanbin hyung has this side of him." I saw Junhoe oppa smirked.

"What?" Hanbin oppa faced Junhoe oppa before running to my side and rest his arm on my shoulder.

"He has a lot of this cringey side of him, you just don't know." Jiwon oppa pat Junhoe oppa's shoulder. "and its better not to know."

 

"Lets took a photo." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter