page one.

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December, 2011

 

It was a freezing cold winter night, the temperature was below zero degrees, probably about -5 degree. The only thing I always want to do on winter days is not to get out of my room. Why would anyone want to go out to hell when there's heaven inside. Let me stay in my room, I don't want to go out. I watched runningman for a while and went to the dreamland.

'knock knock' I heard a knock in my dream.

"Ahyoung-ah?" I heard a voice calling my name, sounds like Hanbin oppa's voice, but I decided to ignore it.

"Ahyoung-ah, wake up." I heard the voice getting closer.

"Let me sleeeep" I said drowsily.

"Cmon wake up" I felt something soft pet my head.

"I want to sleeeep" I whined.

"Tomorrow is the monthly evaluation, Ahyoung-ah." and then it hit me. 'Monthly evaluation', basically another way to say hell. I woke up immediately.

"Ah right monthly evaluation." I spoke raspily. "I really want to stay in my room though, its too cold outside." I groaned, speaking to myself a bit too loud.

"You're so cute talking to yourself" he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be your heater if you're cold." he caress my bed hair.

 

 

 

We arrived at the YG studio, wanting to go to our room as soon as possible, because almost every girls here were staring at me coldly with hatred, they hate the fact that I'm the only one who was told to be in a group with boys to make the first YG co-ed group, especially when they were head over heels with Hanbin, Jiwon and Jinhwan oppa. I mean instead of hating on me, why not ask papa YG?

I saw Hanbin oppa cold-staring back those girls as a warning and suddenly Jinhwan oppa put his hand around my shoulder, as in trying to comfort me. 

"Just ignore those girls, they are just jealous because you're way better than them." Jiwon oppa showed me his bunny smile. and with his word, we four entered our practice room.

The choreography that Hanbin oppa make is really hard, but thanks to the almost-2-years of practice, its pretty easy now for me to follow the choreography and everything, I guess 2 years can make a lot of differences.

The practice ended at almost 1 a.m., the boys wanted to go to the convenience store for a while but I was too tired to go, so Hanbin oppa end up walking me home.

"You're cold?" he asked, seeing me shivering. He took my right hand, rub it with his hand, intertwined our fingers together and put it in the pocket of his coat.

"Right, I forgot to ask you something." I look at him, waiting for him to continue. "D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter