page seven.

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with a great headache, it feels like someone has just hit my head, with a stone. It was painful and it took me a long time become fully conscious. I look at the unfamiliar surrounding, I've been sleeping in someone's room. I was on panic like what if I was actually kidnapped? how do I get out from here? I was thinking about a lot of ways to get out of here until I saw that there's a lot of mickey mouse stuff in this room, and I realized that this must be Hanbin oppa's room, because why would a kidnapper like mickey mouse? that'd be totally weird.

I went outside the room to find Hanbin oppa, by supporting my body with the help of the wall. My head was hurting like crazy that I can't even walk without any support or I'll fall, talk about hangover. I smelled something good, food. I went to the kitchen; still supporting on the wall, only to see the back of charismatic leader, who's currently cooking some breakfast.

"Hanbin oppa?" I tried to call him while trying to sit in the chair without falling right on my face.

"Oh, Ahyoung, you're awake?" He smiled but it soon disappeared when he saw me trying so hard to walk to the chair. He hurriedly went to my side and helping me to sit on the chair. "You're still hungover?" I nodded while holding my painful head. "Wait-" he walk to the refridgerator to take something, and put it in front of me. "Drink this." It was vita 500, some sort of vitamin drink that korean drinks when they're hangover. 

"Thank you" I muttered, trying to hold the pain.

I was about to open the bottle when Hanbin oppa took it away from me. I look at him with question mark on my face. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter