First Day of School

Just my Type

Ella and Ikon walk out of Ella's house and head inside the car and head to school. 

"I wonder if this school year will be a good year." Replied Ella. 

"Yea us too." Replied Ikon. 

"I can't believe the first day of sophomore year" replied Ella. 

"Oh yea noona, I'm excited for Sophomore  year. " replied Chanwoo. 

"I'm excited for Junior year." Replied B.I, Jinhwan, Bobby, Yunhyeong, Junhoe, and Donghyuk. 

"Lucky for you guys. You guys are juniors this year " replied Ella and Chanwoo. 

"Don't worry you two will be juniors next year." Replied the older guys. 

"Yea. We have to wait another year." Replied Ella and Chanwoo. 

They arrived at school and walks towards the entrance. As they got near to the entrance of the school they saw alot of students already. 

"Wow, its packed. There's a lot of students this year." Replied Ella. 

"Yea we agree." Replied Ikon 

Ella and Ikon head inside the school building and goes to see what room and section their in. 

They searched the list for their name. 

"Yes, Chanwoo saeng we are classmates again this year ." I replied. 

"Yay! Noona, I'm excited. I have a friend in class." He replied. 

"Yea me too saeng " I replied. 

"Omg! Hyungs, we arclassmates again. We are in section 3A." Replied Donghyuk 

"Oh yes! That's awesome. Us six together like always." Replied B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, and Junhoe. 

"See you later oppas." I replied. 

"See you hyungs ." replied Chanwoo. 

"Bye Ella Dongsaeng and Chanwoo saeng." Replied the older guys. 

"Chanwoo take care of Ella " replied the six guys 

"Yes hyungs I will. I'll text you guys if anything happens " he replied. 

"Okay good. Have a good day you guys " they replied. 

"Okay we will " replied Chanwoo and I. 

"See you both at lunch." They replied. 

"See you oppas/hyungs." Replied me and Chanwoo 

Ella and Chanwoo head towards their room as the other members of Ikon heads towards their room as well. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ella and Chanwoo get to their classroom and goes inside . when they get inside they see a group of girls who looks ty. 

"Oh great, our classmates are these ty girls." Whispered Chanwoo. 

"I know right saeng. Why do they dress like that? Do they think they look pretty." I replied.

Ella and Chanwoo heads to the back of the classroom and Sits down at the back. 

The group of ty groups sees Chanwoo and they start fixing theiruniforms and make-up and walks towards Chanwoo. 

"Hi oppa. Omg, you look so hot." Replied Regina the leader of the group of girls. 

Chanwoo rolls his eyes and looks up at the girls. 

"What do you girls want?" He asked. 

"We just wanted to say how hot you are. You and the other Ikon members are so hot " Regina and her followers replied. The girls sees Ella sitting next to Chanwoo. 

"Oh Ella unnie, how are you? You're so gorgeous. We should be friends." They replied. 

Ella rolls her eyes and looks at the girls. "Hi girls. I'm fine. Thanks. Friends with you guys? Hmm we'll see." I replied. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is up. 

Comment and subscribe.