Afterschool

Just my Type

The girls reached where the guys are and they see that they are talking about something serious. 

"what are you guys talking about? why do you all look so serious?" asked Hanna. 

"oh nothing. just guy stuff." replied Ikon and Don. 

"oh okay..we thought it was something serious." replied both girls. 

Ella's phone sounds telling her that she has a text message. She pulls out her rose gold Iphone 6S out and looks at the message. 

She reads the message and gasps. The others all look at Ella with worry. "Ella saeng, you okay? whats wrong?" asked Ikon. 

"oh its nothing. hey oppas i got to go. i'll see you guys later." i replied. After that Ella rushes off in a hurry. 

"something is wrong." replied Jinhwan. " what do you mean Jinhwan hyung?" asked the rest of Ikon and Don. 

"well Ella doesn't usually run off by herself. something is not right." he replied. " oh yea your right." they replied. "should we go to their house and check up on her?" they asked. 

"yes lets go." replied Jinhwan. 

Ikon, Hanna, and Don walk out of the school and heads towards Ella's house. As they are walking there, Jinhwan gets a call from T.O.P . Jinhwan pulls out his phone and answers it. 

Phone Conversation: 

Jinhwan: hello hyung? 

T.O.P: jinhwan is my sister with you guys?

Jinhwan: she was hyung but she left in a hurry. we are worried. we are on the way to your house now. why hyung?

T.O.P: well she just called me and left a message saying things. i dont know what she is talking about. i am heading home now too with the rest of big bang. lets meet at the house . 

Jinhwan: okay hyung, see you guys there. 

Jinhwan and TOP hangs up the phone. 

"Jinhwan hyung, whose was that?" asked B.I 

"it was TOP hyung. he asked if bestie was with us." he replied. "oh what he say? Ikon asked. 

"well he said that bestie called him and left a message saying things to hyung that he didnt understand. "he replied. 

"oh. what? " they asked. "idk, he didn't say what they were. he said that he and big bang sunbaenims are heading to TOP's and bestie's house now. he wants us to meet them there." replied Jinhwan. 

"okay lets go then." they replied. 

Ikon, Don, and Hanna hurry to get to Ella's house. Once they get there they see that Big Bang is already there. They rush inside the house and goes to the living room. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

another update. hehe.. 

comment and suscribe. 

love u all. i am back