First Day of School Pt.2

Just my Type

Ella rolls her eyes and looks at the girls. "hi girls. I'm Fine, thanks for asking. Friends with you guys? hmm we'll see. "i replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls heads to their seat as their teacher walks into the room. 

"Goodmorning class. How was everyone's summer vacation?"she asked. 

"Goodmorning Vianca seon-saeng-nim. Our summer was good. " the class replied. 

Vianca seon-saeng-nim takes the attendance to see if everyone is present. Once she finished taking the attendance she looks around the room and sees that there is a lot of students in her class. 

"Since it is the first day of school, we will just go over rules and regulations. Its good to see you all again this year. oh it seems that we have a new face here in this school." replied seon-saeng-nim. 

the class looks around and sees a new face sitting at the back of the room near the window. 

"Can you please stand here in front and introduce yourself to the class since you are new here to this school?' asked Vianca seon-saeng-nim. 

"of course i can ma'am."the guy stands up and goes to the front of the room. 

"hello class and ma'am. My name is Don lee, i am 17 years old, i like to sing dance, and i am new here to Korea, my family just moved here from the States. i hope to make new friends and i hope to learn new things. Please take care of me and i hope we all can get along." he replied. 

"welcome Don, you may now take your seat. " replied Vianca seon-saeng-nim 

Don walks back to his seat in the back by the window which is behind Ella's seat.

Ella turns around and smiles at Don. "Hi Don, welcome to Korea and welcome to Royal High. I'm Ella by the way. i hope we can be friends." i replied 

"hello Ella.how old are you?" Don asked. 

"i am 17 like you. my bday is January 15  . i'm a 98 liner like chanwoo."i replied. 

"oh my bday is September 20. i'm a 97 liner" replied Don. "oh hi saeng. "

Chanwoo turns around and smiles at Don. "annyeong Don. I'm Chanwoo. the maknae of Ikon. welcome to Korea and Royal High. i hope we can be friends. my bday is January 26. i'm a 98 liner like Ella Noona.  oh you're older than me and noona?" he asked. 

"Oh yes. by just a year. so can we be friends? you two are the only ones who talked to me today." replied Don. 

"oh sure we can Don oppa." i replied. "Sorry about our classmates. They are like that with new students. They aren't good with new people i guess."

"of course we can hyung. i'll introduce you to my hyungs also. " replied chanwoo. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in room 3A

B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Junhoe, and Donghyuk walks to the room and goes inside. 

"I wonder who our teacher will be this school year." replied Jinhwan. 

"Yes hyung us too." replied B.I, Bobby, Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Donghyuk.

The six of them walks to their seats and sits down and waits for their teacher to walk into the room.

"i wonder how Chanwoo and Ella are doing." replied B.I

"yea. they are probably doing good. " replied the other five boys. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 is up. sorry for the short chapter. my hand startede hurting while typing so i decided to write a short chapter.