Dance Class

Just my Type

Ella and Hanna finishes getting dressed and comes out of the locker room and heads to the dance room. 

"So Hanna unnie, how do you like Korea so far and Royal High?" i asked. 

"Korea is fun i love it so far. Royal High is a nice school. i am glad i met you and Ikon. " she replied .

"Thats good Hanna unnie. Hopefully we can become closer. so how are the other members of Ikon treating you?" i asked.

"they are treating pretty good. i thought that i wouldn't make any friends here but i am glad that i met you guys." she replied. 

"thats good unnie. i am glad we met you and don oppa too. whats taking the others so long to finish getting dressed?" i asked. 

Just as Hanna was about to reply the others walks into the room. The guys approaches the girls laughing and joking around.

"what are you guys laughing about?" i asked. 

"oh just something funny that happened in the locker room." replied Jinhwan and Junhoe. 

"oh. what happened?" i asked. "tell us all about it. we want to laugh too, Right Ella?" replied Hanna. "yes totally unnie." i replied. 

"well its a guy thing so you guys might not understand it." they replied. 

"oh okay then. " replied both girls 

Just then the rest of their classmates walks into the room followed by their teacher. Dance class begins and everyone takes turns showing theirs skills to the teacher and their classmates. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am back. sorry for not updating. was busy and had mental block. lol 

comment/suscribe. 

love you alll