Afterschool Pt. 2

Just my Type

Ikon, Don and Hanna rushes inside and goes to where Big Bang is. They get into the living room and sees that all of the members of Big Bang were looking all serious. 

"Big Bang hyungs we are here." replied Ikon. "Whats going on?" asked Jinhwan 

"oh ikon, you're here.. who is this with you?" asked T.OP 

"oh this is Don and Hanna. our new classmates and friends" replied Ikon. 

"annyeong Big Bang oppas/hyungs" replied Hanna and Don. 

"annyeong Don and Hanna. its nice to meet you both." replied Big Bang. "It's nice to meet you all too. we are big fans of you guys." replied Hanna and Don. 

"so TOP hyung what did Ella say to you?" asked Jinhwan. 

"Well she called me up saying that their back and their coming for her. i don't know what she is talking about." replied TOP

"what?!" answered Ikon. "who is this they?" they asked. 

"i dont know. i tried calling Ella again but she is not answering her phone. i am getting worried. "he replied. 

"We tried calling her again too but she did not pick up the phone." replied Jinhwan and Junhoe. 

"Should we go look for her?" asked big bang, Ikon, Hanna, and Don. 

"Yes lets go. "replied TOP

Big bang, Ikon,Hanna, and Don get up and walk towards the door, as they get to the door it opens and Ella rushes in panting. 

"Saeng?! what happened to you? are you okay?" asked TOP. 

Jinhwan, Junhoe runs over to Ella and leads her to the couch. The others follows behind them .TOP goes and closes the front door and goes into the kitchen to get Ella a glass of water. 

Ella sits down on the couch and tries to catch her breath. TOP comes back with a glass of water and hands it to Ella. 

"here saeng drink some water first." said TOP. He hands her the glass of water .

"Thank you oppa." she replied. She takes the glass of water and drinks it. 

"so what happened and why are you out of breath? " he asked. 

"well i was on my way home from the store and then someone was following me so i ran all the way here. " i replied. 

"What?! Who was following you?" they asked. 

"The people were are after me." i replied. "whose after you?" asked Big bang, Ikon, Hanna and Don 

"These people who i knew back in the US." i replied. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 up. sorry for not updating was really busy and lately i was not in the mood to write. 

i am back and read to write more of this story. 

Comment and suscribe 

love you all.