First Day of School Pt. 3

Just my Type

B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Donghyuk walked to their room and sits down in their seats and waits for their teacher to come into the room. 

Their teacher walks into the room and looks around at the class. " goodmorning class. i am glad to be your teacher this school year. " he replied 

"Goodmorning Jeong seon-saengnim" replied the class. "we are happy that you are our teacher also." 

Jeong seon-saengnim checks the attendance to see if everyone is present, after he does that he stands in front of the class. "Since it is the first day of school today we will just discuss the rules and regulation for this subject and my expectations from you guys this school year."

Jeong takes out the sylubus and passes it around to the class. " Here is our sylubus for this subject, i will discuss with you the sylubus and my expectations from you guys. If you guys have any questions regarding this subject or the sylubus feel free to ask them."

The class looks over the sylubus before seon-saengnim goes over it with them. 

Jeong seon-saengnim gives them a minute to skim over it before discussing it with them. 

"Just tell me when you guys are finished skimming over the sylubus so that i can discuss it with you guys." he replied. 

As the class is skimming over the sylubus there is a knock on the door. Jeong seon-saengnim goes to the door and opens it and sees the principal with a student in front of the classroom. 

"oh annyeong Kevin sir, what can i do for you?" asked Jeong seon-saengnim 

"you have a new transfer student enrolled in your section this school year." replied the principal. He hands the class schedule of the student to the teacher. 

"oh thank you sir. okay. hello there miss, i am jeong seon-saengnim. welcome to Royal high. i will be your teacher this school year." he replied. "May i know whats your name?"

"oh annyeong Jeong seon-saengnim, Hanna Lee imnida. i just moved here to Korea from California." she replied. 

"Oh hello there Hanna, can you wait outside for a few minutes while i let the class know that you are here." he replied. 

"sure i can seon-saengnim." she replied. She waits outside of the classroom waiting for Jeong seon-saengnim's cue for her to come into the room. 

Jeong seon-saengnim goes back into the room and turns to the class. "class may i have your attention for a few minutes." he asked. 

The class stops reading and looks up to the front to where their teacher is. "Yes Jeong seon-saengnim?" they asked. 

"well i would like to announce that today we are gettting a new student in our section. She is a transfer student from California, USA." he replied. " i would like you all to welcome her and be nice to her." 

"Yes seon-saengnim. where is she?" they asked. 

"She is outside of the room. let me go get her." he replied. He walks to the door and opens it and sticks his head out of the door. "you can come inside now miss Hanna." 

"Thank you seon-saengnim." she replied. Hanna walks into the room and stares at her classmates and then looks down as she is shy. 

"Please introduce yourself and tell us alittle about yourself." replied Jeong seon-saengnim. 

"Annyeong Hanna Lee   imnida, 19 years old, 96 liner, i like to sing, dance, shop, and i love music and food. i hope we all can be friends. Please take care of me."she replied. 

"Thank you miss Hanna." replied Jeong seon-saengnim. "You can take a seat in the back next to mister Koo Junhoe." he replied. "Mister Koo Junhoe please raise your hand." 

Junhoe raises his hand and stares at Hanna. The other guys and the class stares at Hanna and smiles at her. 

The guys all check her out while the girls all glare at her. Hanna walks towards the back to her seat, she sits down and turns to her seatmate and smiles at him. 

"Annyeong Hanna Lee imnida. i hope that we can be friends. " she replied. 

Junhoe turns to her and then smirks at her. "Hi. i'm Koo Junhoe. " he replied. 

"Can you tell me alittle about yourself?" she asked. 

"Sure. Koo Junhoe, 18 years old, 97 liner, vocal of Ikon, i like to dance, and sing. so i guess i have to call you noona since you're a year older than me?" he asked. 

"Yes i guess so. nice to meet you Junhoe. " she replied. "i hope that we can be friends." 

"Its nice to meet you too Hanna. yea me too." he replied. "oh let me introduce you to my friends. Hyungs and donghyuk, say hi to our new classmate and my new seatmate." 

"Annyeong Hanna. Kim Jinhwan imnida, 21 years old, 94 liner, the oldest of the group, vocal of ikon, best friend of Ella and Junhoe. its nice to meet you." he replied. 

"Annyeong Hanna, Kim Jiwon imnida but please call me Bobby, 20 years old, 95 liner, rapper of the group, i'm from the States also."he replied 

"hi. Kim Hanbin imnida, 19 years old, 96 liner, call me B.I, rapper of the group, and leader of Ikon. its nice to meet you too." he replied. 

"Annyeong Song Yunhyeong imnida, call me Yunhyeong, 20 years old like Bobby, 95 liner also, vocal of the group. Its nice to meet you ." he replied. 

"Annyeong Kim Donghyuk imnida, 18 years old like Junhoe, 97 liner also,vocal of the group, i was the maknae of the group before Chanwoo came. Its nice to meet you Hanna noona."he replied 

"Annyeong Jinhwan oppa, Bobby oppa, B.I oppa, Yunhyeong oppa, and Donghyuk saeng. Who is Ella and Chanwoo?" she asked. 

"Oh Chanwoo is the maknae of our group and Ella is our friend."replied Ikon. "You will meet them at break time." 

"Oh i can't wait to meet them. I hope they will like me." she replied. 

"they will like you. don't worry they are really friendly unlike others here." replied Ikon.

The bell rings telling the class that it is break time. The class packs up their things and start to head out of the classroom. 

"Lets go guys. I'm hungry. "replied Jinhwan. 

"okay hyung. we are hungry too. Lets go meet up with Chanwoo and Ella ." replied the other members. 

Jinhwan gets his things and starts walking towards the door. The other members follows behind Jinhwan. 

"You coming Hanna noona?" replied Junhoe. 

"Yea coming." she replied. Hanna gets her things and follows behind them. 

Jinhwan and the other members walks towards the cafeteria with Hanna following closely behind them. 

They arrived at the cafeteria and sees Ella and Chanwoo sitting down at their usual spot with a unfamiliar face with them. They walk towards them with Hanna. 

"Hey guys." replied Ikon. 

"Oh hey oppas." replied Ella. "Hyungs!" said Chanwoo. 

"Whose this with you guys?" asked the other members of Ikon. 

"Oh this is our new classmate and friend." replied Ella and Chanwoo. "Don introduce yourself." 

"Annyeong Don Lee, 18 years old, 97 liner, i like to sing and dance ,and i am new here to Korea, my family just moved here from the States." he replied. 

"annyeong. Kim Jinhwan imnida, 21 years old, 94 liner, the oldest of Ikon, vocal of the group and best friend of Ella and Junhoe. its nice to meet you." replied Jinhwan 

"Annyeong Kim Jiwon imnida, but please call me Bobby, 20 years old, 95 liner, rapper of the group, i am from the States also like Ella, its a pleasure to meet you." replied Bobby 

"Annyeong Kim Hanbin imnida but please call me B.I, 19 years old, 96 liner, leader of Ikon, rapper of the group also. Its nice to meet you." replied B.I 

"Annyeong Song Yunhyeong imnida but call me Yunhyeong or Yoyo, 20 years old like Bobby, 95 liner also, vocal of the group, its nice to meet you. " replied Yunhyeong 

"Annyeong Koo Junhoe imnida, 18 years old, 97 liner, vocal of the group, best friend of Jinhwan Hyung and Ella, and its nice to meet you." replied Junhoe 

"Annyeong Kim Donghyuk imnida, 18 years old like Junhoe, 97 liner, vocal of the group, i use to be the maknae of the group before Chanwoo joined the group." replied Donghyuk

"Annyeong Jinhwan hyung, Bobby hyung, B.I hyung, Yunhyeong hyung, Junhoe hyung , and Donghyuk hyung . its nice to meet you guys too. " replied Don. 

"Oh you are the same age as me and Donghyuk." replied Junhoe. "when is your bday?" asked Donghyuk 

"my bday is September 20." replied Don. 

"Oh so we are older than you?" replied Donghyuk and Junhoe. 

"yes you guys are." replied Don. 

"oh cool," Replied Junhoe and Donghyuk. 

"whose this oppa/hyung?" asked Ella and Chanwoo while looking at Hanna who is beside the guys.

"oh this is our new classmate and friend." replied the other members. "Hanna come meet Chanwoo, Don, and Ella." 

"Annyeong. Hanna Lee imnida, 19 years old, 96 liner, i like to sing, dance, shop, and i love music and food. I just transferred here to Korea from California, USA." replied Hanna. 

"Annyeong Hanna unnie , Ella imnida, 17 years old, 98 liner, sister of T.O.P, i like to sing, dance, and shop also, and i am also from the States too. Its nice to meet you." she replied. 

"Annyeong Hanna noona, Jung Chanwoo imnida, 17 years old like Ella noona, 98 liner also, maknae of Ikon, vocal of the group, and its nice to meet you too." replied Chanwoo.

"Annyeong Hanna noona. its nice to meet you. i am sure you already know my name." replied Don 

"Nae, annyeong Don saeng, Ella saeng, and chanwoo saeng. i hope we can be friends."she replied

"Of course we can, we use to live in States also before coming here so we are here for you." replied Ella and Don. 

"waah, Bobby, Ella, Don and Hanna are all from the States, so many of you are from States." replied Jinhwan.

"wae oppa/Hyung?" replied Ella, Hanna, Bobby and Don. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys Chapter 4 is up.  my hand started hurting while typing. the chapter that i typed earlier got deleted so i had to type it again i forgot what i typed up so i had to think of something else. 

was listening to by Team B while writing this chapter.