Bad Boy

Just my Type

"These people who i knew from the US." replied Ella. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"who are they and why are they after you?" asked T.O.P 

"Just these group of guys, well i rejected one of their friends, hes obssessed with me and he won't stop til he gets me to be his,"i replied. 

"what? you have a stalker?" replied Junhoe and Jinhwan. 

The other members all look at B.I and sees that hes pretty mad. He will do everything to try and get Ella to be his girl before that stalker does. 

Ella's phone rings again, she pulls it out and sees whose calling and her eyes widen. "uhmm. oppas, excuse me i need to take this call." she replied. She gets up and goes to answer the phone. 

Phone Conversation: 

"hello?" replied Ella. 

"hey ella its Kyle." he replied. "Kyle?! omg is this really you?" i replied. 

"yes its me. me and the others are in town, where are you?" he asked. "i'm at home, why? what you all are here? since when?" i asked. 

"Well we just got here, we saw Matt and his gang. we had to make sure you were okay. lets meet up somewhere. Chelsea noona is with us too." he replied. 

"Unnie is with you too? what? omo! she didnt; tell me that she was coming. hmm.. sure lets meet up at the other house. you guys do know where it is right?" i asked. 

"yes we do. okay see you soon. be careful heading there. They could be following you. bring people with you. don't go alone." he replied. 

"okay i will. thanks see you guys." she replied. 

The call ends and Ella goes back to the others. 

Meanwhile back in the living. 

"i wonder who is calling Ella." replied IKon, Don, and Hanna. 

"yes us too." replied Big bang. 

"whose Kyle?" asked B.I. 

"oh kyle? thats Ella's childhood best friend from the US." replied T.O.P 

"oh. i wonder why he called." replied B.I. 

They see Ella coming back, 

"saeng, was that Kyle on the phone?" asked T.O.P 

"yea oppa it was." i replied. "what did he say?" he replied. 

"well hes in town with the others and he wanted to meet up. oh yea Chelsea unnie is also here too." i replied. 

"wait Kyle is in town with your other friends? Chelsea noona is here?" he asked. "why didn't she tell us she was coming?" he asked. 

"yes they are here oppa. I dont know oppa. that was what i was wonedering also. oh oppas can you guys come with me to the other house to meet up with unnie and the others?" i asked. 

"sure of couse we can." replied Big Bang. "Can we come too?" asked IKon, Hanna and Don 

"of course you guys can." replied Ella. 

"Ella, before we go can i talk to you first?" asked B. I. "sure of couse B.I oppa." i replied. "lets go talk in your room." he replied. "okay BI oppa." she replied. 

Ella and BI walks upstairs into Ella's room to talk. They close the door and walk over to Ella's bed. 

"so idk how to say this Ella. " he replied." what is it oppa?" i asked. 

"okay here it goes, well since the first time i saw you and met you. i started to fall for you. Would you be my girlfriend Ella?" he asked. 

"You like me? well when i first saw you and met you too oppa i started to fall for you too. Yes i would love to be your girlfriend oppa." i replied. 

"really?" he asked. "yes oppa of couse." i replied. 

B.I smiles and hugs Ella , Ella hugs him back. B.I breaks from the hug and kisses Ella on the lips., Ella smiles and kisses B.I back. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter

i am back and ready to continue this story . 

hope you like the chapter. 

comment and suscribe