Just Another Boy

Just my Type

Ella wakes up due to her alarm going off. *Turns off her alarm and then gets up and gets ready for school. 

As Ella was getting ready for school her phone rings, she goes over to phone and looks at caller id and smiles before she answers it. 

"Hello?" I replied

"Hey best, good morning, where you at?" Replied Jinhwan oppa

"Hey Jinhwan oppa, good morning, just at home getting ready for school. Waeyo oppa?" I asked 

"Oh just wondering. Junhoe and I will be at your house in a bit to pick you up. Hurry up " he replied. 

"Okay oppa. See you all in a bit. " I replied. *hangs up my phone* 

Ella then walks downstairs and sees her umma, Appa, and T.O P oppa. 

"Good morning umma, Appa, and oppa". I replied. Then gives them a kiss on the cheeks

" good morning princess" replied umma and appa. "Have some breakfast before you go to school." 

"Good morning princess. Did you have a good sleep last night?" Replied oppa. 

"Yes oppa I did. Oppa do you have a schedule today?" I asked. 

"Yea I do. Waeyo princess?" He asked. 

"Oh nothing oppa. Just wondering. Say hello to the other Big Bang oppas. Tell them that I miss them " I replied. 

"Okay my lovely Dongsaeng. I'll tell them." Replied oppa. 

"Oppa, when will I see the other oppas again? " I asked. 

"Hmm. Maybe tonight. We have a show later. You should come Dongsaeng. You can bring Ikon with you." Replied oppa. 

"Okay oppa. Just text me the details later." I said. 

Ella Sits down and starts eating breakfast while waiting for Jinhwan oppa and Junhoe oppa to come. 

Umma and appa finishes eating and gets ready to go to work. 

"Kids we are leaving for work now. We will be home late tonight. T.O.P you're in charge while we are gone. Take care of your sister ." replied umma and appa. 

"Yes umma and appa. Bye." Replied oppa. Gets up and goes to hug umma and appa. 

"Bye umma and appa. Have a good day at work. I loved you both." I replied. Goes and hugs umma and appa. 

Ella finishes eating and then heads upstairs to brush my teeth. 

Then a few minutes later the doorbell rings. T.O.P goes and opens the door and sees Jinhwan, Junhoe and the rest of Ikon at the door. 

"Hello hyung." Replied Ikon. 

"Hello Dongsaengs, please come inside." Replied oppa. Moves aside to let them inside. 

Ikon heads inside the house. 

"Wheres Ella, Hyung?" Asked Jinhwan and Junhoe. 

"She's upstairs brushing her teeth." Replied oppa. 

Ella then comes downstairs and sees Ikon. 

"Oh. Annyeong oppas. You're here already. " I replied. 

"Hello Ella. Good morning. Ready to go?" Asked Ikon. 

"Yes lets go. We will be late ." I replied. Goes to get my back pack and then heads for the door. 

"Bye oppa. See you tonight. Don't forget to text me the details . love you oppa. " I replied. Kisses T.O.P's cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter up 

Comment and subscribe. 

Love you all. I'm back.