Sehun - Favorite!

Green Nocturne

Skipping Kai's chapter for now, I just really wanted to post this one first :'D

 

Kai's chapter posted!

*

 

"I can't believe it. You have someone you like. A guy you're close with. A HANDSOME ONE AT THAT!"

"Quiet. I never say I like him. And I don't think we're close."

"You aren't denying that he's handsome."

"Come on—any human who sees him will know he's not ugly. I admit that he's good looking."

"Tell me his identity!"

"His name is Oh Sehun."

"So how is he like? I thought he was cold, but I saw him smiling and I think he's not a silent type at all!"

"Yeah, that... He has this reversed charm."

"YOU'RE CHARMED BY SOMEONE! Oh God, this is a day to remember."

"I shouldn't have met you today."

"Shhh, go on."

"So... He looks nonchalant on the outside, but he's quite outgoing. A little bit too much, actually."

"And you end up falling in love?"

"I'm this close from kicking you out."

"Continue!"

"Well... He's a nice person. He knows how to make me talk. I just... You know, I'm not really eager to talk to someone I don't really know—"

"Exactly."

"—I just feel comfortable with him."

"He's a blessing from God—why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're sure so excited about this."

"MY ICY COLD FRIEND IS THISCLOSE FROM HAVING A BOYFRIEND! How can I not be excited?!"

"As I said, he's just someone I met in the new class for a project. We end up talking, that's it."

"Talking so much, yeah."

"And..."

"What? Why do you look hesitant?"

"About two days ago, we were having lunch, and he asked me... What my favorite color is."

"Um... You don't exactly have one, right?"

“Yeah. I was about to answer, but he suddenly says ‘Let me guess!’ and he was actually thinking hard… Then he hit the table and yelled, ‘Yellow!’”

“That’s… Probably the last choice of answer to that question for someone like you.”

“I know, right? But he was very excited… He was smiling widely, very proud of his answer… So… I ended up just nodding.”

“You did?”

“Yeah. I thought I was just cautious not to make him disappointed, but here comes the problem…”

“Oh God, I think I know what you’re going to say.”

“After that, I see yellow like I’ve never been before. Anything yellow attracts me. It’s in everything. It’s like I’m living in yellow.”

“Oh my God.”

“I don’t know what to feel. It’s—hey!”

“I KNEW IT!”

“Oh God how can you attack my bag like that—give me back my phone!”

“I saw you taking out your phone when I came in, and I thought my eyes deceived me! It’s impossible for you to use a yellow case! Until now!”

“I know. I’m doomed.”

“I can’t believe this. You—oh?!”

“What now?”

“Your thumb! Is that a ring? A yellow ring?!”

“This… I don’t really know what this is… It’s made from thick string.”

“You bought and wear that kind of thing?!”

“Actually… Sehun gave it to me yesterday. Because I like yellow, he said. Dear God, can you stop screeching?”

“I’m very ready to be ignored from now on since you got yourself a man, dear friend.”

 

*

 

Inspired by this Tumblr post:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic