Descendants of the Dragon

Special Powers

Kim’s POV

I ran faster and faster. I don’t know where I have to go. It’s all dark and I can’t see anything, but the voices still haunts me. “Kim, you must carry out all the orders given by the principal. Whatever it is.” I stopped. The man’s voice went straightly to my ear. I looked around. Nobody’s here. I walked backwards slowly, then I hit someone. I looked at him. I really know who is he. He is Mike. “Or not, we will kill your family.”

“NO!” I shouted loudly. I tried to chase him, but he’s already gone. I looked around, but I can’t found him.

When I was about to walked away, a figure appeared in front of me. “I didn’t teach you to be a murderer!” The old man snapped at me. He gave me a hard slap on my left cheek. I fell to the floor.  I rubbed my lower lip, it was bleeding. “You were born with the blood of the dragon, but you used it for the wrong thing!”

“I gave birth a killer.” Another person appeared, an old woman was sitting in front of me. She was crying out loud. She covered her face with her hands.

“No! It is not true! You have to believe in me!” I pleaded to them. The old woman stood up when I wanted to grab her hands. She stands beside the old man. Her face was so teary. The old man looked at me with his angry face. They held each others hand and walked away, leave me behind. “Mom! Dad! Please, trust me!” Then, they’re gone. “Noo! Please, don’t leave me alone!”

I opened my eyes widely. A nightmare. Always the same nightmare. It is always haunting me since the day when my parents passed away. Who would like, or choose, to live with this agony and suffering. Everyday I feel as if my head has been pushed into a swamp. But what matters is the fact that I couldn't protect anything, not the school. Not even my family. I'm sick of all this !

I tried to stand up when I realized someone hugs me. I turn my head. Ah.. Pie. I almost forgot that she’s staying with me. I noticed the bandage on my hand. I remember last night she did it. After all this time, she’s the only who cares so much to me, except Mario. She slept like a baby. Her face was very calm and peaceful.I removed her arm from me. I’m trying not to wake her. I realized there are scratches oh her forearm. This must be me who gave that to her. I’m mad to myself. I hurt her who cure me. Stupid! I stand up from my bed. I opened the window, and jumped. I left her alone in my room.

 

Pie’s POV

Dugh!

“Aw!” I winced in pain. I rubbed my head. I realized I had just fallen out of bed. Where am I? I yawn. I haven’t completely aware of my sleep. AH! This is Kim’s bed! I have to remember what happened last night. Ah, I remember. She suddenly fainted, I carried her to the bed. Of course I asked Rose for help. Then I woke up for a while, and fell asleep. I looked at the clock. It’s 9 am already. “Where is she?” I looked around the room and found nothing. When I was about giving up, I heard the sound from her room. I went inside her room and found she’s standing in front of me. “God, Kim! You scared me! Where have you been?” Her face always the flat one.

“Hospital.” She said coldly. “This.” She handed me a plastic bag. I opened it and saw an ointment. “Use it to recover your scratches.” Then I realized there are so many scratches on my forearm. “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I can’t control myself last night.” This is the first time she talked to me in this way. I began to feel comfortable with her. I don’t need to be afraid to see her past. I don’t know why it will be useless whenever I tried to see it. The more I tried, the more I can’t get. Although if someone else it will work. I just don’t understand. Who is she? Why I can’t see her past? I want to know anything about her. I smear the ointment on my arm. The scratches suddenly disappear. No scar on my arm. I’m all clean like before.

“Wow, how can it be?” I can’t believe this school has everything that doesn’t exist in the outside. She didn’t answer me. She walked away from me. She opened her uniform vest. After that, she unbottoned her shirt one by one. “K-Kim! What are you doing? You change your clothes in front of me!” She turned her body to me. She approached me as she continued to take her clothes off.

“Why?” She threw away her shirt. She wore a black sleeveless shirt. I noticed she has a tattoo on her right arm. A dragon surrounding Yin Yang. What does that mean? I never liked tattoo before, but what I just saw is perfectly attached on her arm. “This is my room. Whatever I do, I don’t need to ask for your approval.“ Damn! She is right. I am the one who shouldn’t be here. “You know what? You broke my rules number one. You stepped your foot here. You have to be punished.”

“Oh God, Kim! I helped you with your wounds! You don’t say thanks to me and even punish me? What’s wrong with your heart?”

She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the wall. We are so close right now. I just realized that she has stud and huggie earrings on her left ear. Its all black. “You know what is the punishment?” Her face closer into mine. Now I can feel her breath. “What if the punishment is you have to share your night with me? In the bed? We had a wonderful night. Don’t you want to do it again?” She whispered on my ear.

“What?! How dare you!” I pushed her flat chest, but then she grabbed my hands.

She pulled her head from my ear. She looked at me. Her eyes chase mine. I gulped. “You know I’ve never take off your , isn’t it? Something I haven’t get from you is....” She went closer into my face. Our nose was touched. Her breath like a peppermint. Is she going to kiss me? I don’t know why but I feel like I want it to be real. So I just shut my eyes off. Waiting for the moment we shared our lips together. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. I’m still waiting with my eyes still closed. But I didn’t feel anything touch my lips. So I decided to open my eyes. “You are hoping too much, idiot. I don’t wanna kiss a girl that had no brain.” She pressed my forehead with her forefinger. She left me in her room. I can’t say anything. I was speechless.

“YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IDIOT, KIIIM!!! I HATE YOUUU!!!” I shouted loudly, let the world know that I really hate her.

BYURR

What is that sound? I just heard something falling into the water. Ah.. Maybe Kim is swimming right now. I went to the pool. I can’t see her. Where is she? “Kim?” I tried to call her name, but no one answered. I put my head into the water, hope she is inside of it.

All of sudden, his head appeared above the surface, his forehead pressed into mine. Again, our nose was touched. “Miss me, huh?”

“K-Kim?!” I jumped back. She was really startled me. My face turned red.

“Rules number two, go and get a stopwatch in my room.” She came out of the pool. Sitting beside the pool.

“What?” I don’t understand what she just said. What is the rules?

“Now. Or you want me to kick you out from here.” I immediately got up and  went to do what she commanded. I don’t want expelled from here. When I came back to the pool, she’s still at her position. I walked towards her and sat beside her. “You know how to use it, right? I would dive and you count how long I can last. One, two, three.” He counts and then jumps into the water. I’m waiting on her. She still didn’t come out. It’s almost five minutes. She’s really good at swimming. I saw something appears above the surface. Ah, she finally appeared. “How? How long I remain underwater?”

“Five minutes and 12 seconds.”

“Only that? I should be much longer.” I can’t believe I can talk to her like this. Van is right, she is nice after all. She rarely talks and always acts cool. But one thing has not changed, I never see her smile. Why she didn’t smile? I hope I can see her smile someday. “You don’t swim?” Suddenly she asked me.

“No, I don’t”

“Why? It’s only 150 cm here.” Now she sounds strange. Suddenly she changed from very cold to be very attentive. What happened to her? “Oh, I know. You are too short like dwarves to swim in this pool. You could have drowned.”

“You are so mean, Kim! You always loved to tease me!” I hit her head.

“You can’t swim. Am I right?” She looked at me. Her body is still in the water, but her head is in the air.

“How did you know that?”

“Guessing.” She shrugged. “I can teach you if you want.” Seriously? What happened to her? Why she’s being good to me? “Tell me, polkadot, do you know that your parents also have the same ability as yours? Or they are just a normal human being?” She closed her face to me.

“I-I don’t know, Kim. My dad passed away when I was about 10 years.”

“How about your mom? Does she have a power?”

“I think she doesn’t have it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Y-Yes.” Our face was very close. I can feel my shirt soaked with water droplets falling from her body. She looked right into my eyes as if she were looking for honesty from what I have said. “Why you asked like that?” She pulled her face away from me.

“You should go and ask your mom. She must know more than me.” I can feel something is wrong with her. At first, she is very annoying. And now, she just like wants to know more about me.

I haven’t had time to answer her when someone startled us. “Wah wah wah.. Am I disturb you, Kim?”

 

Kim’s POV

It was a good moment for me before he disturb it. “What are you doing here?” I asked him coldly. He is in the balcony. Standing between the sliding door that has been opened before.

“We’ve got an urgent task. I’ve been looking for you. Come on, Kim. Like before, you won’t give me too much trouble this time, right?” I’m getting out of the pool. I gritted my teeth. I gave him a death glare. I really hate him. “Who is she? You never bring anyone to your room, right? Except someone who has animal pheromones. Who is his name? Ah.. Mario!” He walked towards Pie. She already stood up. He noticed she’s only wear shirt. No pants. “Halo hottie. I am Mike. What’s your name?” He is about to grab her hand when I was holding it in advance.

“Don’t touch her. She is mine.” She was shocked with my words. She tried to let go of my hand, but I hold it more tightly.

He saw her attitude and smirked. “I won’t hurt her, Kim. Don’t worry. I know she’s not yours. Just give me a chance.”

“No, I don’t believe in you. You shall leave now.”

He looked at my tattoo. “Just because you are the only one descendants of the dragon, you can’t rule me arbitrarily. If only your parents are still alive-” I cut his words by giving him scratches on his cheek.

“Go! Don’t ever come back!” I yelled at him. He wiped his bloody cheeks. He smirked and shook his head. Then he pulled out a remote. “!” I should know that he would bring it. I felt my neck was strangled when he pushed it. I can’t breathe.

“Kim!” Pie caught me before I really fell to the floor. She held my face. Looked at me worriedly. She tried to remove my collar but she can’t. She just hugged me. Hope it will calm me down.

“This is really pathetic. Descendants of the dragon is able to be defeated by such a thing like this.” He laughed.

I closed my eyes. I tried to control my anger, but I can’t. I really hate getting so weak without being able to fight back. When I opened my eyes, they turn red. “You! I will kill you, Mike!”

“Don’t give me that eyes, Kim. You know what will happen to your best friend, right? And this girl maybe?” He really knows how to threaten me. As I returned my eyes to black, he turns off the remote. ”Good girl. I’ll be waiting for you in the office.” I let go Pie’s arm. I stood up and walked to my room. “This will be a dangerous one. If you ever get captured by the enemy, and there’s no way out, your only choice is to-“

“Commit suicide. I know. You don’t have to remind me everytime.” I didn’t bother to look at him. I know he gave me his evily smirk. I just can sense it.

“See you later, Kim. An hour is enough, isn’t it? Don’t forget your mask!” Not waiting for my answer, he’s gone.

“Rules number three, whatever it takes, do not ever let him touch you!” I told her, then slammed my door. All I really need right now is a shower. I’m in a mess.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello, readers! I’m back ^^

I am sorry if it will make you feel bored L

I kinda busy this week, I can’t promise when the next chapter will be uploaded. I hope you can understand me :”

I promise I’ll write it as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you don't like my story. 

With love, <3

-ara-