The Black Cat

Special Powers

Pie’s POV

At the office..

Aunt Inn opened the door, “Come in.” We entered a large room. I looked around the room. Ah...that fainted-body. Poor her. “because Boy has been registered, he will follow me for checking the files. And you, Pie..”

“Ah-Uh yeah?”

“You stay here. You can sit wherever you like. I have to go report to the headmaster regarding your enrollment. Please wait here with her for a while.” I just nodded.

Boy approached me, he aksed “Are you okay with her? You know, she might be dangerous.”

“It’s okay, Boy. Don’t worry about me.” He walked away. And yeah, here I am. In the room alone, only with the fainted-body of her.

I looked at her. She slept on the couch. I wonder what that was about. Too many things happened at once. After what Aunt Inn did to her, should I really trust that woman?

BLAM

Someone opened the door and shouts, “Aunt Inn! I know it’s you who stole the black collar from my lab!”  

“AAAHH!!!!” I almost had a heart attack.

 

Aunt Inn’s POV

At the Principal’s Office

“A new student?” Headmaster said.

I smiled. “Yes, she comes with her friend. She can see someone’s past. And if I’m not mistaken, she has another ability. She is the owner of an extremely rare power.”

 

In other place, there’s someone talks to the birds.

 

Pie’s POV

At the office

“I’m sorry for surprising you. Are you a new student?” I nod. He looked so guilty.  He smiled at me. “I’m Van. I came her because I heard that Aunt Inn was here, but...” He looked around. “There’s only you and Kim. She must fainted because of that collar right?”

I looked at her. Then turned to Van. “Ah... I am Pie. May I ask you a question?” He nod. “Who are you? Who is she? Who is Aunt Inn? And what is this place?”

He chuckled. “Are you afraid of being here? With her? And you’re really doubtful whether you can really trust Aunt Inn or not?” I nodded.

“But she seems kind and I don’t want to doubt her. But she’s weird. She almost made her die!” I pointed at Kim’s fainted-body.

“Oh, I see..” He looked at Kim’s body. “I am her class representative. I know her from junior high school. She is a repeat offender for escaping and troublemaking. If she hadn’t been punished or fainted and had simply been brought back, then if she had been handed over to the superiors, she would have faced an even harsher punishment. Actually she is a nice friend. She always sacrifice for her friend. Though she did it alone.” I looked at her body. Her life is definitely complicated. I feel sorry for her. “Don’t worry, the teacher who brought you here is not a bad woman.”

Then I realized something. “Ah! I forgot to ask what Aunt Inn’s ability is!”

“Her ability is to know what people’s ability. She will know your ability only just hold your hand.” Just like mine. No wonder she shooks my hand and Boy’s. “I’m sure she has shook you hand, right?” I nod.

“I think she already knew about my ability. How about yours?” I really wanted to know what powers he had.

He smiled. “I am inventor. The black collar that Kim used to is made by me. I made it because it was Aunt Inn request. It will completely seal the power of whoever is wearing it. That collar is reserved for punishment of dangerous people. Once it is by the remote, the wearer can’t take it off by herself. There are some students whose their powers can pose risks. It makes it easier to mark them.”

She is really really dangerous. A bad girl.

He continued his story. “We have gathered owners of such abilities here at the school, to raise and protect them.”

I was stunned to hear his words. “Wow! That’s so interesting! It’s like I’m in a comic book! Am I one of those great people too?! Tis is soo exciting!”

He chuckled. “Hahahaha... You’re so funny, Pie.” Eh.. what? I think I’m shy right now. “Have you heard of the phrase: Avoid black cats?” A dangerous person? I looked to the fainted-body. Kim might be so dangerous. “Although for Kim, if she really puts his mind to it, he can probably render the collar useless.” He smiled to me. “Ah.. I forgot something. I have to get back to the lab. I am sorry, Pie. You don’t mind if I leave you here with Kim, right?” I nodded. “I’m going to send someone over here soon. So if Kim wakes up before anyone comes, press that emergency switch immediayely! You must do it. Uh.. well, so you later, Pie.” He ran away from the office.

I looked at her. Her face.... there’s a wound on her face. I walked towards her. Again. I looked at her closely. She’s cute. Wait, what?! But then, my evil thought came out. I pinched her nose. Hehe, she didn’t wake up. I turned away from her. I think this would be great if Boy and I study in here. I was busy with my own thoughts without realize that she already wake up. Suddenly, she pulled my ponytail hair and pushed me down to the couch. She was on top of me. She looked at me with her terrible eyes. “Answer me in 5 seconds. If you don’t, I’ll rip your clothes off. Who are you?” She-she’s crazy!!

 

Van’s POV

I ran to the lab. On the way, I saw a giant eagle. Ah.. A hawk and a... Person?! He jumped in to the window. That is where Kim is! That’s must be Mario. Oh God, Pie... I should go back to her right now. I have a bad feeling if there’s something happen to her.

 

Kim’s POV

At the office room

PYAARR

The windows broken. I turned to the window. I knew who exactly he is. “You are late, Mario.”

“Geez.. Whose fault do you think that is, Kim? I shouldn’t have come to help you.” I’m still on my position. I am on top of her. “What are you doing? Who’s that? I thought you are here alone.”

I looked at him. “She was here when I woke up. She refuses to reveal her identity.”

“Is she had a power?” He looked at her.

“I don’t know.” She looked at the emergency button next to the door. She tried to get away from me. But, she can’t. I am too strong for her. “She won’t obey me at all, so I thought I’d make her cry. Wanna take her underwear off?” I glare at her, and make my face looks like I will knock out anyone who disobeys me!

“AAAARRGHH!! You ert bastard!!!” She's crying, but still try her best to get away from me. I grab her hands, so she can’t do anything.

Mario walked toward us. “Why don’t you use your power, Kim?”

“Well, I’m tired and I can’t get it work properly yet.” I lied. I still make a fun of her. 

I heard the sound of footsteps. “Someone is coming, Kim.” Mario tried to remain me.

“Oh crap.” I let her go. Suddenly the door’s opened.

“Pie! Are you alright?” Boy and Aunt Inn shouted when they opened the door. Pie ran toward him, and hugged him tightly. She cried on his shoulder.

“Kim! Mario!” Van tried to caught us. Fortunately, we were in the windows, preparing to escape.

I looked at her. “See ya, polkadot .” I said while threw away her polkadot . She looked down to her skirt and found that she didn’t wear her underwear. Then, we jumped out from the windows.

“.......AAAAAAAA!! ERT!!!” I could hear her screaming from outside.

“You are so mean, Kim.” Mario giggled when he hear that screaming.

I smiled to him. “Sounds like you don’t know me.”

“Should we get back to the class now?” He said while looking at me.

“Yeah.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, readers!

Well, this is the end of chapter 2~

Tell me if you don’t like it or I didn’t make it right! ><