New Friends and Enemy?

Special Powers

Pie’s POV

“Hey, Pie, don’t cry. It’s okay. It’s not a big deal. Sooner or later, you’ll do that kind of things.” Boy tried to calm me down. I’m still crying on his shoulder.

“I think it’s a big deal.” Van said. He looked at me with his pity face.

“I can’t get married anymore!” It is so embarrasing remember she did ‘that’ to me. She must be watching movie everyday.

Aunt Inn interupted. “Oh, don’t worry, Pie. Then I’ll make Kim take responsibility.” She grinned.

“What?! Noooo!!” I refused her silly joke. I will getting married with a woman? Especially that ert tom? I must be insane!

Suddenly, she offers me a uniform. “This is you uniform. Your crying face doesn’t suit you. So why don’t you hurry up and get dressed? Boy already did.” I looked at Boy. She’s right. Boy already wore his uniform.

“Well, I chaged my clothes when Aunt Inn took care of your files.” He smiled. He must have read my mind.

 

After 15 minutes...

I walk towards them. They are waiting for me and now their eyes focused on me. “Ah.. This uniform... Is it suit on me?”

“You look great! Cute and lovely!” Aunt Inn walks toward me and hold my cheeks. “You are so beautiful, Pie.” I feel shy when I hear her compliment. My cheeks turn red.

“Okay, now let me take you guys to the class.” Van said happily. “It’s been a long day since we have new students! We’re in the same class by the way. As you know, Pie, I will be your class representative.” He said while looking at me.

“This would be great! We are in the same class! We-“ Suddenly, I remember something. “Aaaah!! Don’t you say that we are in the same class with that ert bastard?”

“Unfortunately, yes, Pie. I am sorry, I know you didn’t like her after what she did to you, but she’s not that bad.” Van tried to calm me down. He’s very nice. He always smile. “I will make you comfortable in the class. Because you two are new in here, I will be Boy’s seatmate, and Pie will be Yam’s seatmate. Yam is the class representative too. She is very kind and beautiful. You will like her.” Boy’s very happy to hear that. He’s shy. I thought he likes Van. I can read that from his face.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you something.” Aunt Inn interupted. “Because you two are new here, we haven’t choose your level. Because I don’t have time, I hope Van will explain it later. For tonight, Boy, you can sleep with Van. And Pie, you will sleep with Kim.”

“What?! Why do I have to sleep with her?! She almost me!” I don’t understand at all. What’s on earth that I had to spend my whole night with her?

“It is an order. I want you to check her for now on. I feel something different with her lately. I want you to keep your eye contact with her. If anything happens to her, you can tell me. You know, you are such a lovely couple.” She teased me. I know it. Her evil smile and thought, I can sense that. Why should I do? Spend a night, day by day, with that ert? What if he me? What if the next day after I got pregnant? “Okay, Van, please take them to the class. I have something to do right now. I’ll tell Kim as soon as possible. See ya!” She walks away with her cheerful face. Sometimes I ask to myself, how could she be a teacher? She must bribe to the principal.

“Let’s walk to the class.” Van said as Aunt Inn leaves us here. But suddenly we were suprised by a girl who hugs Van from behind. “W-what?”

“Hehe you missed me, Van?” That girl releases her embrace from Van. I look at her. She is tall and beautiful like an angel. I bet there are a thousand guy who want to date her. She’s perfect. “I’m going here cause I heard we have new students. So, are they new students?”

“Oh yeah, Yam this is Pie and Boy, our new friends. Boy and Pie, she is Yam that I mentioned earlier.” We are shaking hands. She look at me from hair to toe.

“You are so cute, Pie. If I were a boy, I would kiss you right now.” I stunned. Don’t know what should I do. She chuckled. “I’m kidding, Pie. Nice to meet you, my seatmate for now and on.” Well, she’s friendly enough.

“How do you know that I will be your seatmate?” I asked curiously to her.

“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. My ability is I can see the future as same as yours but in different ways.” Wow. I amazed to hear it. She smiled to me. She’s friendly enough. I’m sure we can be a good friend.

“Yam, please tell them about level in here. They don’t know anything since they’re new here.” Van asked her to do his job.

“Alright. Well, the level is the evaluation system that the school uses to judge our ability levels and attitudes. There are 4 levels, which are indicated by the colour of our badges. Starting from top to down, there is Red or we also known as Advanced, Green we also know as Intermediate, and Blue as Novice. Furthermore, there is a Superior level with the Yellow colour. It’s reserved for the genius of geniuses, and is extremely rare. They are admired by ability. In addition, the kind of treatment you’ll receive at school and in the dorm will depend on which level you are at. Most of people in the elementary and junior high school receive Blue or Green, and senior high school students receive Green or Red.”

“Oh! You are Red!” Boy screamed. I look at Van chest where the badge places. Boy is right, Van is Red while Yam is Green.

“Well, yeah.” His cheeks turn red. He’s shy. “It is not that hard to find someone who used the Red badge.” He tried not to be arrogant.

“He is so smart, mature and assertive. On top of that, he has such an original ability.” Yam compliment him. It looks like she is proud of him.

“What the colour that Kim has?” I asked her randomly. Seriously, I don’t know why I asked like this. I feel something get wrong with my brain.

“Of course she is the one and only Superior in this senior high school.”

“What?! The one and only?” Boy and I shouted to Yam. I couldn’t believe this.

“But she’s such an evil girl! Why is she a Superior?!” I can’t accept the fact that she is the best of the best. What’s going on in this place?! Her ert face flashed in my mind.

Van replied. “You just don’t know her, Pie. She might be cold and weird, but she is also pure-hearted.” What the pure-hearted means is by taking off the random person’s underwear? This people must be crazy! I don’t get it why she can be a Superior with her dirty minds. “Ah, we are here. Actually, there’s no lesson today. So, welcome to the class!” He said cheerfully and opened the door in front of us. He walks in. We just follow his steps and getting in. As I stepped into the class, there are so many eyes staring at me, and Boy. I almost forgot about him.

“Who are they, Van?” A girl with straight hair asked. The way she looks at me, I know that she didn’t like me.

“Hello, everyone! We have new friends here! She is Pie, and the other is Boy. Please be nice to them.” Van said with his happy tone. He always like that I thought.

I look around and give my best smile to them. Then, I finally found what I am looking for. That annoying girl who sleeps with her book on her face and her legs on the table. She’s not alone. She’s with her best friend beside her. I walk toward her without caring what others thought. When I arrive in front of her, I took her book in her face and slapped her left cheek very hard.  

 

Kim’s POV

After what Aunt Inn did to me, I think I need some rest to get my power back. I know there is no lesson after this. So, I decided to sleep in the class.

When I was asleep, someone slapped my left cheek very hard. Everyone in the class look at us right now. “You are so mean, Kim! You’re bastard! ert! Idiot! Maniac underwear!” I didn’t bother to look who the hell is disturbing my nap. But when I do, I promised I’m going to kill her.

I stand up and look at her like I want to kill her right now.

 

Kim’s eyes were flaming. At this rate, isn’t Pie going to be in serious trouble?

 

Then I slapped table in front of me using my power until the table shattered into pieces. Not only the table, but also everything in the class shattered. “Who the hell do you think you are?!” I look at her brown eyes. She doesn’t scared of me, but I know she hide it. Inside of her eyes, she’s afraid that I might hurt her.

“Oh God, Pie, you idiot. You’ve chosen the most dangerous one to mess with.” Yam sighed.

Van approached us. He tried to intercede us. “Kim, you don’t have to use power for something like that. You deserve more.”

I glare at him. “You and your stupid collar you made make me insane!” When I was about gving her punishment to wake me up by her slapped, the sirine . “Damn!” I just used a strong power.

“Kim, you have to go now. Don’t let they catch you. I will take the responsbility here.” Mario said while grabs me to the windows. Again. I have to escape from them.

“Thanks, Mario.”

“No need to say that, Kim. Go now. I will see you later.” I nod and jump out from the windows. I don’t know where I have to go. One thing I know, I have to run right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again, readers!

Finally, I made it! I thought my mind is blowing right now.

Let me know what do you think about my story and characters ^^

xoxo

-ara-