Mind Reader

Special Powers

Pie’s POV

I woke up with the strange feeling. I don’t what, why and how. At first it’s like nothing’s wrong with me. But then, it all change when I touch someone’s hand. I can saw someone’s past. Cool? Not really. Honestly, I’m not comfortable with this things. I don’t like to see how terrible someone’s past is. Everytime I saw it, I feel hurt inside my heart. It is not my bussiness to know someone’s past, isn’t it? Fortunately, I can control my power.

I am abnormal. Is that only me who have this power? Although I have so many friends, but no one has special power like me. But suddenly, Boy, my best friend since we were in junior high school, approaches me. He whispers in my ear, “I have something to tell you. It’s a secret.”

“What is it, Boy? Please tell me...” I pouted my lips, knowing that my best friend has a secret that he wants to share with.

 “Let’s talk in the cafetaria. Only me and you. How?” I nod. Then we walk to the cafetaria. He buys a cup of coffee and tea. We sit beside the window. He gives me that coffee. I proud he still knows that I love coffee so much. “I know you have that special power.”

I almost burst out my coffee. “But.. How do you know?”

He smiles. “Well let me be honest to you, I can read your mind. I am mind reader, Pie.” Only one thing I can do now, and that’s opening my mouth. Seriously, I can’t believe this! “I have this ability since a year ago. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. I’m afraid you’ll think I am such a weird boy.” He took a sip of his tea. My mind’s empty. I’m really shock with his honesty.

“Since when do you know that I have it?”

“A month ago.”

That means when the first time I know that I have it too.

You changed, Pie. You are afraid to hold others’ hand. I saw you hold your ex’s hand and after that, you cried. He shocked. His face seems like it had been punch. You know he was cheating on you because of your ability right?”

“I-I can control it right now, Boy. You have to believe in me.”

“I do, Pie. Thats why I am here to telling you the truth.” I gulped. I’m not ready for this conversation. “As you know, Pie, we’re not the only one who have special powers.”

I took a sip of my coffee. “What do you mean, Boy?”

“There’s a school in the city. A goverment school that has a lot of different people with special natural born powers. Every student in there will work for the goverment. No need money for studying at the goverment school. We will have our own room, free food, and money. We can use our powers for the goverment. No need to worry for being weird. Because we are all the same.” Boy sounds interested to telling this. “I can’t wait to meet those amazing people.”

“Wait a minute.. Are you telling me that you’re gonna study in that place?”

Boy sighed. “Yes, Pie. I received a call from them. They want me to study in there.” He looks at the window. “I’ll go tomorrow. That’s why I think I need to tell you this. I have no time anymore.”

“You must be kidding, Boy” I laugh at his joke. I hope that’s really just a joke.

“Unfortunately, I am not.” He looks at the window. “My family already accept the fact that I have to leave them. I... I can’t see them get trouble because I don’t want to go there.” A tear drops from his eyes.

“Boy... I don’t want to lose you. You are my best friend. Please don’t leave me, Boy.” I started to cry.

He looks at me. “Pie.. Would you go with me? Studying in that place?”

I confused. “I-I do-” He cuts me off.

“I know, Pie. No need to tell it. You are confused right.” He smiles at me. He reads my mind. Again. “They will come tomorrow at my house. Around 8 am. I hope you’re there, Pie. If you change your mind.”

 

Boy’s POV

Here I am. In front of my beloved house. I will miss this house.

“Sir,  we’re ready to take you to the school.” Someone from the school said.

“Please wait a minute. My friend will be here in a minute.” He nod. My family still there, right in front of me. Waiting for the last minute to see their son. I look the other way.  Where are you, Pie?

“Sir, please, we have no time.”

I sigh. “Okay.” Before I get in to the car, someone called my name.

“BOOOOOYYY!!!!!!” I turn around and find Pie runs towards me. She hugs me very tight.

“You-you make me almost die!” I shout at her. She grins. This girl really annoying and loveable at the same time.

“I’m coming with you.” She smile. “After our long-conversation yesterday, I told mom that i want to go with you. At first, she didn’t  want me to go but I insist. And yeah, here I am.” She smiles widely.

“Bu-but..”

“I’m not gonna lose my best friend.”

I started to cry. “Thanks, Pie.”

 

Pie’s POV

After a half and hour, we arrived in the school. As we entered the gate, we amazed  with the garden view. It’s so beautiful. So much flowers in this garden.

When we get out from the car,  a woman approaches us. “You must be Boy, aren’t you?” She shooks Boy’s hand. “I am Aunt Inn. I will be your teacher in here. I don’t know if it’ll be two students.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Aunt Inn. My name is Pie. I am Boy’s best friend.” I shook her hand. By that time, I saw her past.

She shocked. “You have to learn about the things called privacy, Pie.”  

“I am really sorry, Aunt. Please, I don’t mean it.” What I have done? Stupid Pie! You just made a bad impression!

“Nah it’s okay, Pie. I know you won't tell anyone about it, right?" I nodded. "Come on follow me, I will take you to the off-” Before Aunt Inn finished her words, there’s someone’s coming from the sky. Right after she landed on the ground, her surrounding area were badly damaged. I closed my eyes from the wind that she just made. When I opened my eyes, I saw she stood up, walking towards me. He.... he is adorable. Cute. And his eyes looked straightly into mine. She wears uniform and black cat collar with the bell in the middle. Why is he used that collar? “Right time, right place, Kim.” Aunt Inn said. So his name is Kim... “Let me introduce you guys, our genius and most talented student of all, Kimhan Buranaphan.”

“Cih!” She walks towards Aunt Inn and held her collar shirt, as ready to beat her whenever she wants. “Don’t you dare to make a fool of me, you bastard! What have you done to me! Remove this collar or you’ll die in my arms!” She bursts out her anger. She’s really mad and temperament. Wait a minute.... this is a girl’s voice. Oh God! He is a she!

“Relax, Kim. You know what? You are the one that will die in my arms.” Aunt Inn smiles wickedly.

“WHAT?!” She shocked. Can’t believe what she just heard from the teacher. Aunt Inn tooks remote control from her pocket. She pressed the button and... “AAARGHH!!” Kim shouted her pain while holding her neck. And she fells..

“Oh my God!” I runs toward her. Checking if she’s okay or not. While Boy’s face was pale and he didn’t move a milimeter from his early position. “What are you doing?! She could be die!”

“It’s okay, Pie. She won’t die. At least not for now. She just fainted. Let the security take care of her.” I froze beside her fainted-body. Wha-what kind of place is this?!  “Uh.. I love this kid very much~” She talks while looking at her fainted-body. “Nah, come on, let’s go to the office.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Now I know create a story isn't as easy as I imagined before. I apologize to the authors that I ever criticized about the story. I am really sorry :'(((

I'm sorry if you don't like my story :( please leave comment so I know how do you feel :')

I don't know when I can publish chapter 2. I haven't write it anyway. 

love you, readers! xoxo

-ara-