Meeting New People (part 2)

High-school Rom-Com

"Hyung! Hyung!!... HYUNG!!!" Kibum shouted near Heechul's ear due to which Heechul fell down from the chair.

"Wh..what?" Heechul got up and asked. 

"What do you think about it?" Kibum asked.

"Think about what?" Heechul was puzzled.

"What do you mean by ' what '? Were you even listening what we were talking about?"
"Eh... actually.. uh.." Heechul stammered.

"Where's your mind off to hyung? I noticed that from the lunch period you are busy thinking about something!" Kibum stated angrily.

"Uh.. no no, it's not like that.. it's just..-"

"Something happened?" Kibum asked, now face full of concern. Yesung was sitting on a chair in a far corner, but after listnening to Kibum's words, he dragged the chair and sat beside Heechul. "What is it about hyung? Tell us, don't hide it!!"

"There's a new princess in our school! I.. I met her, She's so beautiful... talked to her... her voice is so gentle.. I gave her a rose.. her hands were so soft.. She's.. she's an angel Yesung!!! She's an angel!!" Yesung made a "woaaa" from the other side and Kibum's eyes grew wide. "Is she beautiful?" Heechul looked at him with disbelief and Yesung smacked him on the head, "How can you think she isn't when she has catched our hyung's heart! " Kibum winced from the pain but then smirked, "I think I should see her then." 

"Yeah hyung, we also want to see her!" Yesung stated.

"Okay okay, tomorrow!" and Heechul started to smile.


  **NEXT MORNING**

A boy was going to school lazily with his hands in the pockets and whistling.

"Hey Hyukjae-ah, what's up?" a tall boy came running from behind. The boy looked behind and smiled.

"Hey Siwon-ah, long time no see." the Hyukjae answered lazily.

" Come on, I'm your senior, give some respect." Siwon whined.

"Actually you are not! It's because of that ing accident that I had to sit in my room for an year, couldn't give the exam and you got the promotion for second grade while I didn't! Remember you !" Hyukjae replied with an irritated tone.

"But still.. okay whatever.." Siwon gave up and sighed. "So, did you meet any new people on the first day Hyukjae?"

"Nope, today's my first day going to the school." Hyukjae replied. Siwon was surprised, "What?You didn't came to school on Monday? You didn't attend school on the first day ?" Siwon asked.

"Nah, I didn't. See, I have attended the first day of the first garde of the high school an year ago, so it would be all same, what would I do attending the first day of the same grade again?.. It would be all damn boring.." Hyukjae replied lazily. Suddenly someone came running from behind and went away like a storm. The two boys were astonished; they failed to figure out what was it.

"Was it a storm?" Siwon asked. "I don't think so." And they continued to walk again.

When they were walking through the hallway of their school, they saw two people were hididng behind a wall peeking from the side.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" asked Hyukjae tapping on their shoulder. The older one was startled at first but when he saw Hyukjae he raised his eyebrows, "Have I seen you here before?" The other boy suddenly widened his eyes and said," Aren't you Lee Hyukjae? I think I've seen you in my class last year!"

"But I don't remember you big-head!" Hyukjae replied with a pissed-off expression.

"Huh?! Watch your mouth monkey-boy!" Yesung said angrily.

"Hyukjae, he's Yesung! They are Kinetic Kims! Did you forget?" Siwon asked punching on Hyukjae's head.

"You are right gentleman. And I'm their leader Kim Heechul!" the older boy added.

"Whatever.. but what are you two doing here hiding behind the wall?" Hyukjae asked.

"Our school's got a new princess, and she caught our hyung's heart, so we are going to see her today!" Yesung replied with excitement.

"New princess? What.." Hyukjae couldn't finish his words when all of a sudden Heechul whispered " SHH!! She's here!"

"Where?" And then Heechul pointed at a raven-haired girl running towards her classroom with a confused look followed by a brunette behind her. The raven haired girl eneterd her classroom and the brunette left for her class.

"Wow hyung! She's really beautiful! Oh yeah, I remember now, she's a new student in our class!" Yesung whispered. 

"Don't you look at her like that or I'll take your eyeballs out of your eyes!" Heechul said angrily while wiggling his fingers infrint of a very frightened Yesung. "And you two.. Huh? Where are they?" Heechul was shocked when he didn't saw Hyukjae and Siwon behind them. "They disappeared hyung!" Yesung stated.

Hyukjae was dragging an unconscious Siwon along with him to the infirmary. "What a wonderfull start of a day!!" Hyukjae muttered to himself. Later when Siwon regained consciousness, he went to his class and Hyukjae went to his own classroom. 


----**** Class 1-B ****---

When Hyukjae entered the classroom, the teacher scolded him for being late and told him to stand outside the classroom as a punishment. When he went to stand there, he saw a girl standing there with her head hung low. Seeing Hyukjae beside her, the girl raised her head and asked him, "What..what are you doing here?"

"What if I ask you the same question?" said Hyukjae.

"I.. I actually got punishment for.. for being late.." she blushed and stuttered.

" Well, same goes for me." Hyukjae replied. 

"I think I saw you when I was coming to school. But I was in such a hurry.. I was running with a great speed, you know..." she said. Hyukjae's eyes grew wide,"Oh, so it was you! I thought it was a small storm or something!" 

"Haha, I run really first when in hurry.." Donghae laughed."Which class are you from?" she asked

"Where am I standing?" Hyukjae replied in an annoyed tone.

"Oh, so you are from my class.. haha, sorry for asking rhe silly question.." she laughed sheepishly and blushed, "But I didn't see you here before? Are you new in here?" she asked.

"Nope, I didn't attend the school from Monday." he replied.

"Oh I see." the girl paused for some seconds and then began, " Since you are going to be my classmate, then.. I'm Lee Donghae! Nice to meet you!" she introduced herself  with a smile and tilted her head on the side, waiting for the other's reply. 

"I'm Lee Hyukjae." he answered and took out his phone and started chatting with his friends on e-mail.

"You brought phone with yourself?! I know the school doesn't care but.. isn't it too much?" Donghae asked.

"You gotta problem girl?" 

"Naah, just.. whatever.. " She sighed and looked away.


---*****Class 2-A *****---

"Why are you so late Siwon? And you didn't come to school for 2 days?" the teacher asked.

"It's just.. I was in the infirmary.." Siwon replied hesitantly.

"Why? Are you okay Siwon-ah? Are you feeling sick?" the teacher asked with worry.

"N-no no, its.. its okay teacher..." 

"Okay then, come inside. Oh yeah, your sit has been changed because of a newcomer, so you are sitting behind Yesung-ah" the teacher then showed him his place and when he went to sit there, he noticed something. 

"She's.. she's that girl from the morning!!" he thought as he looked at the girl who sat beside him. The girl also looked at him and smiled. Siwon's heart started to beat fast. 

"Siwon-ah, would you mind to take out your book and read the passage on page 40 instead of staring at your classmate?" the teacher shouted at Siwon who hurriedly opened his bag to take out his book and the whole class was laughing. Siwon's face turned red in embarrassment and when he looked beside, he noticed that the girl is also blushing. The whole day Siwon couldn't look into anyone's eyes because of the incident.

After the school was over, Siwon heard that the teacher had called him in his office to talk about something. The teacher wanted him to take part in the inter-school quiz competition, but he wants to think about it for sometime. When he returned to his class to take his bag and leave, he saw the whole class was empty but only one person was there. It was that girl! He went over to her, "Uhm. Hello!" Siwon said. The girl looked up to him and said, "H-hello.."

"You didn't go home?" he asked.

"N-no, I was leaving.. but suddenly I discovered that my purse is missing.. so..I was.. searching for it.." she answered.

"May I help you?" 

"Huh! No no.. it's okay, I don't want to.. waste your time Shiyuan-sshi.." she stuttered. Siwon was stunned for a moment, then he realized that she said his name in Chinese prononciation. Siwon smiled, " Helping a friend is not a wastage of time. I'd be happy to help you." Then both of them started to search for it and Siwon found it under a desk. He picked up and handed it to her. 

"Thank you Shiyuan-sshi for helping me!" she said taking the purse from his hand.

"No problem. I'm glad that we found it.. By the way, what's your name?" Siwon asked.

"Kim Hankyung." She answered.

"Oh, nice to meet you Hankyung." Siwon replied. The girl then took her bag and left the class quickly. Siwon was still standing there. He looked at his hand, "Hankyung.." . He felt a weird feeling in his heart.Then he left the school with a happy smile and blushing face.



Sorry but it was really a boring chapter, I know that.. I can't think of anything now since my exam is so close!! My head is filled with the thoughts of studies and preparations for the exam!.. But don't worry my dear readers, I'll update more after my exams will be over.. hope you people will wait for me. Your comments are my encouragement! And one more thing, sorry if my honorifics are wrong.. I don't know properly about the korean honorifics so.. in case its wrong, please tell me ! Thank you and bye bye! (^_^)/