Girl Meets Boy

High-school Rom-Com

It was Sunday and Donghae was trying to finish her homework. But she got stuck in many problems so she decided to discuss about it with Kyuhyun over phone. She then picked up the phone and dialled her number.

"Yeah I stuck at that problem too.. Hey, why don't you come over here?! We can finish the homework together!!" Dongahe said in excitement.

"Okay then, I'll be there with 15 minutes! And I'll bring my Chemistry project file also because I need your help to finish it." and the line went dead. Donghae happily started preparing her table for group study. Suddenly her mother called her from the downsatirs.

"Yes umma, were you calling me?" Donghae asked on reaching downsatirs.

"Hae, can you please go to the market to buy some groceries?" she handed her a bag "Here is the bag. The list is given inside and here is the money." and she handed her some money.

"Huh? But umma!! Kyuhyun's gonna be here within some minutes! I.."

"Please Hae baby, I need them , or else I will not be able to prepare the lunch! Kyuhyun will wait for you. Pleaaase" her mom pleaded.

"Okay okay, tell her to sit in my room then" and she left for the market.

After some time Kyuhyun approached their house and Mrs.Lee told her everything and said her to wait in Donghae's room. She went up tp Donghae's room and sat on her bed and then started playing game on her phone. 

"Hae, can you help me... " Suddenly Sungmin barged into the room and Kyuhyun was startled to see him all of a sudden. Both of them stared at each other in silence with eyes gone wide in surprise. Kyuhyun decided to break the silence, "Wh-What are you doing i-in this room hyung?"

"I sh-should be a-asking you the question!" Sungmin replied. 

"Donghae called me over here." she answered returning her gaze towards her phone in her hand.

"Oh." he said. "But where is she? I needed her hel-"

"Auntie told me she went to market to buy some groceries."

"Oh no" Sungmin muttered.

"Why? What happened?" asked Kyuhyun.

"N-no nothing.." 

"Come on hyung, tell me, maybe I can help you." she insisted. Sungmin thought about it, "Well, actually my computer is not working properly.. a-and I don't have m-much ideas about electronics... i-it happened many times, Hae, I mean Donghae would fix it...so.." Sungmin stuttered.

"May I see it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"You will? " asked Sungmin.

"Yeah, let me see if I can fix it." Kyuhyun then followed Sungmin to his room and sat infront of the computer. She put her cap down from her head and started checking it.

"Can you fix it?" asked Sungmin.

"Let me try." she said. After sometime a smirk appeared on Kyuhyun's face and she called Sungmin to see if it's working properly now. Sungmin checked it and found it working properly. He then looked at her with disbelief "How did you do that?" Kyuhyun smirked and said, "Magic!!!"

"Come on Kyuhyun! Teach me so that I can fix it next time by myself!!" Sungmin requested.

"No no! Its my secret! I won't tell you!" and she smirked again.

"Pleaaasee!!" this time Sungmin pleaded with puppy-dog eyes and Kyuhyun couldn't help but melt at the sight and blushed.

"O-okay okay, I will! Now stop d-doing that!!" and she started explaining the way of fixing it. Then they began to talk with each other about themselves and was laughing when all of a sudden the door of his room opened and Donghae peeked from behind.

"Oh! There you are Kyunie!!! And I was searching for you in every corner of my room!!" she then smiled and pulled Kyuhyun out of Sungmin's room dragging her towards her own room. After finishing homework Kyuhyun returned to her house. Donghae was collecting her books when she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door and it was Sungmin.

"Oh oppa, what is it? Did your computer got hanged up again?" donghae asked with a smile.

"Uh n-no, its just.. your friend forgot to take her cap.." and he showed Kyuhyun's cap to Donghae.

"Uh-oh! She left a while ago. Okay I'll give it to her tomorrow." she then took the cap from Sungmin's hand "Not only the cap, she forgot her Chemistry project also that she brought with her for doing it with me. This girl lefts something each time she comes over here.I don't know what will she do. She forgot to submit this project last time so teacher told her to submit it on this Tuesday. I need to give it to her tomorrow or she'll not be able to submit it. " and she picked up the project file with a smile and placed it on her study table so that she won't forget to take it. 


**Monday** 

"Hae you take rest! No need to go to school."

"But umma! I need to give it to Kyunie.."

"You have high fever Hae! I don't know how did you catch cold.. take rest for today Hae. Tell Minnie to give the file to Kyuhyun." told Mrs.Lee

"Yeah, you are right umma! Please tell oppa to meet me." Mrs.Lee went to Sungmin's room and told him to meet Donghae. Sungmin went to Donghae's room and sat on the chair beside the bed.

"Hae, how are you feeling?" asked Sungmin with concern and touched her forehead. He quickly removed the his palm as soon as he felt the heat. "You're burning Hae!! Take rest!!" Sungmin said. 

"Yeah, oppa, can you do me a favour?"asked Dongahe.

"Ofcourse Hae!! Anything for you!" Sungmin said.

"Oh oppa you are like a gallant prince!!" she stated. Sungmin blushed, "Come on, tell me what I need to do."

"Can you please return Kyuhyun's project file to her?" Donghae asked.

"But I'm not going school today Hae! You are sick, how can I leave you alone and go to school!!" Sungmin stated.

"I called her and when I told her about my condition, she said that she is not going to school too then. She's at home, you go to her home and give it to her. Pleaaaaseee oppa!!" Donghae pleaded holding Sungmin's hand. Sungmin blushed in embarrassement because of Donghae's action. He rubbed the back of his neck, "O-okay okay.. I-I will go.. give me her address and her file." Donghae then happily got up from the bed and gave a full description about the way to Kyuhyun's house. She even wrote her address on a piece of paper and gave it to him and gave the file to Sungmin. As he was about to leave, Donghae handed him the cap and said, "Oppa, don't forget to return this cap too." 

"yeah, okay, you take rest Hae. See ya." and he left for Kyuhyun's house.


Sungmin reached Kyuhyun's house and read the name-plate. "Cho... this must be her house." He went to the door and pressed the door-bell. A women whose face resembled Kyuhyun's opened the door with a smile and was surprised to see Sungmin there. Sungmin thought she must be Kyuhyun's umma.

"Uhh.. H-hello auntie, is Kyuhyun there in the house? I am..." Sungmin didn't get to finish the sentence when the lady suddenly gasped and started, "Are you her boyfriend? Oh my God!! When did she grow up to have such a cute boyfriend!!" she was so excited. Sungmin's mouth fell agape. He couldn't believe what he heard. He then coughed and started, "Excuse me auntie, you are getting me wrong. I'm Donghae's cousin Sungmin and she sent me to give the file to Kyuhyun." and he showed her the file. Realising her mistake, the lady blushed and smiled a bit, "Ooh, sorry sorry, you are Hae's cousin?! Oh, nice to meet you dear. Please come in." and he entered their house. The lady then called Kyuhyun to come and meet him. Kyuhyun was shocked to see Sungmin in there house. 

"How did you get here?" asked Kyuhyun in shock. Her mom smacked her on her shoulder, "What's with that manner Kyunie?! Take him to your room. He came here to return your project! Be grateful to him!" Mrs.Cho said. Kyuhyun rubbed her shoulder muttering, "Yeah yeah, as if." and took Sungmin to her room.

"Now tell me how did you reach my house?" asked Kyuhyun sitting on her chair beside her bed while letting Sungmin sit on the bed.

"Hae gave me your address." he replied. Kyuhyun then took her file from Sungmin's hand and when she was going to keep the file on her table, she suddenly turned around and looked at Sungmin. "And may I ask you why the hell are you wearing my cap?!!" Sungmin reached for the cap on his head and took it off. "Oh this. You forgot it in my room. I decided to return it to you and so I wore the cap since taking it in the hand would look weird." Kyuhyun snatched it from his hands, "Don't you dare to wear my things anymore or I'll beat you up into pulp." Sungmin got annoyed and said, "Come on! Its just a cap! And why is it bad if I wear your things!!" and he started to blush realising that he just said "your things" to a girl. Kyuhyun's face also reddened in embarrassment. She looked away from him. Sungmin tried to protest "N-no no!! I-I didn't mean it in th-that way.." when suddenly they saw Mrs.Cho enterning the room with two glasses of juice. She placed the juice on the table and looked at them, "What happened? Why are you two blushing?"

"I-its nothing umma!!" stuttered Kyuhyun.

"Huh? Really?~" asked her mom in a teasing tone.

"I said no!! Just leave us alone!!" Kyuhyun shouted in anger.

"Oh, you want to be alone with him.." her mom smirked.

"Just go!" and she pushed her mom out of her room and closed the door. She then took the project file and scanned through it when she suddenly stopped. "Oh no!!!" she screamed.

"W-what happened?" Sungmin managed to ask while choking on his drink at her sudden scream.

"I... I forgot to write about the third topic!! Oh noo!! What will happen now!! I don't understand this topic and I need to submit it tomorrow!!" and she began to pull her hair in distress.

"What is it about?" Sungmin asked now standing beside Kyuhyun's chair placing the empty glass on the table. Kyuhyun showed him the project and told him about it.

"I think I can help you." said Sungmin. 

"Huh? you can do it?" asked Kyuhyun in disbelief.

"Yeah, I can, give me your Chemistry book first." Kyuhyun pulled out her Chemistry book from the shelf and handed it to Sungmin. He opened the book and grabbed a pen and paper and started writing. Suddenly Kyuhyun asked, "What? Why are you writing it here? Aren't you going to write it on my file?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and said, "Ofcourse not girl! You'll write in your file what I'm writing it by yourself. You'll just have to copy it!" 

"But I was thinking of playing a video game while you write.."

"Oh no Kyuhyun! You'll sit here and understand what I'm witing about the topic so that you can write about it next time in your exam." Sungmin replied.

"But Hae used to write my project sometimes.." Kyuhyun said sadly.

"But I'm not Hae... I can see how she have spoilt you!" this time Sungmin smacked her on the head, "Just sit here and watch what I am writing!" he said. Kyuhyun pouted, "okay okay whatever.." And she sat on the bed beside Sungmin. 

He finished it writing within half-an hour and then Kyuhyun copied it in her project file. "Wow, I finished my project and understood the whole topic!!" Kyuhyun exclaimed in excitement jumping around the room. Sungmin laughed at her action, "See how good it feels to understand what you are doing." "Yeah right!" said Kyuhyun. "Thank you very much for helping me hyung!" and she... hugged Sungmin in excitement. Sungmin blushed. "K-kyuhyun.." Suddenly Kyuhyun pushed him away as soon as she realised what she was doing. Sungmin noticed that her face was beet-red.

"Wh-why didn't you push me away wh-when I hugged you!" she stuttered in embarrassement and then started hitting him on his shoulder with the file.

"H-huh? H-how am I supposed to kn-know that you'll hug me??!!" Sungmin managed to speak while trying to dodge her attacks. 

"Yah!! ert!! You simply enjoyed it!" she said in between her attcks. 

"N-no I didn't!! And I'm not a ert!!"

"Yeah you are! You are a ert who loves his own cousin sister and likes to touch her friends!"

"NO I AM NOT!" Sungmin said and finally managed to grab her hand which was holding the file. "And stop hitting me." His hold on her wrist tightened. "I have learnt martial arts. Don't you mess with me.You're not the only one who can fight, you ungrateful girl." said Sungmin tightening his hold and Kyuhyun started to struggle and looked at his face. His face was so close to her that she can feel his breathe on her face. His eyes were dark.And then all of a sudden he let go of her hand and jumped back and then stood there silently. His eyes became normal.

"S-sorry... I didn't... mean to.." Sungmin said and looked at her now reddened wrist apologeticly. He tried to reach her hand but she yanked away from him. 

"Actually whenever I get in a fighting mood, I forget who am I fighting with.. sorry Kyuhyun." he said slowly.Kyuhyun then understood him, "I-its okay! I like fighting!! It doesn't h-hurt. Y-you should l-leave now.. its getting dark." and she looked at the window.

"Yeah you're right. Okay bye." and he left the room. As soon as ahe heard him leaving their house, she locked herself in her room. She took her reddened and bruised wrist in her other hand and whined in pain, "Oww it hurts so much!! How can a bunny boy like him be so strong?!!.That boy!!" Suddenly she remembered how close his face was to hers, she noticed every details of his face, the way his irises turned so dark, the way his breath hit her face...."No no no no no!!" she blushed and shook her head. "What the hell was I thinking!! I don't like boys!!" She lied down on her bed, took a pillow and burried her face in it. "I can't be thinking like this!! I need to take revenge!! Cho Kyuhyun will not give up so easily!! Wait for my turn bunny boy, I'll defeat you." and she curled her hand into a fist.



Well that much for now, I'll upadate more after 24th February when my exam will be over. I know this chapter was filled with KyuMin! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. If the story sounds crappy, you can suggest me any other ideas for this chapter(cuz I'm not sure if this chapter is good enough). I'll work on other pairings also! Wait for the update patiently my dear readers!! Your comments are my encouragement! Thank you!!!! Bye Bye! I'll see you after a looooong time!!!  (^_^)/