A Curious girl and an Annoyed boy

High-school Rom-Com

"Kyuhyun!!" Donghae came running from behind as Kyuhun was walking towards her classroom.

"Woah Hae! It's a very rare thing to see you so early at school!" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah what do you mean! I can also come to school early!" said Donghae who was panting for running so much.

"Well, it's been two weeks since our school started and this is the first time within these two weeks I saw you so early at school. Much rare thing!" said Kyuhyun still smirking and patting Donghae's back. Suddenly Donghae noticed that Kyuhyun was looking ahead of her and searching someone.

"Hey Kyu, are you looking for someone?" asked Donghae curiously.

"Did you come alone today Hae? That cousin of yours didn't come with you?" asked Kyuhyun still searching.

"Ah, are you talking about Sungmin-oppa? Ah no, he is not coming today. Actually when I had fever, he took care of me and spend most of the time talking with me, as a result of which he is now lying on his bed with fever." said Donghae. 

"Oh I see." sighed Kyuhyun and she became a bit depressed. Noticing this behaviour of Kyuhyun, Donghae smirked and asked her,"Why? Do you miss him Kyu Kyu?" Kyuhyun's cheeks became pink and she hit Donghae's hand,"Yah! Stop teasing me idiot! Why would I miss that jerk!" said Kyuhyun but Donghae continued to . They then entered their class and took their seats. Soon the teacher arrived and started calling the names of the students. All of a sudden the door of the classroom opened with a BANG revealing a boy with disheveled hair. The whole class became silent. The teacher then slowly approached to the boy ans smirked.

"Woah Mr.Lee Hyukjae, how have you been? So, after a long two weeks gap here you are standing as a disheveled monkey! Wow, so what is the reason of your absence this time boy?!" asked the teacher giving a sarcastic look. Most of the students were laughing and Hyukjae hung his head low in shame.

"Actually teacher, I was..not well.. no I mean.. I was really sick.. so.." stuttered Hyukjae.

"I don't think I need to hear any lame excuse from your mouth. Go and take your seat and meet with the principal after the school overs. He was continuously asking me to tell you to meet him." Hyukjae muttered an 'Okay' and went towards his seat when all of a sudden he noticed something.

"Teacher, may I know why this girl is sitting here in my seat?" asked Hyukjae pointing towards the girl sitting in his seat.

"For your kind information Lee Hyukjae, there was a change in the sitting arrangement last week so this seat no longer belongs to you." said the teacher.

"Then where am I supposed to sit?" asked a very irritated Hyukjae.

"If your vision is good enough then you should've already seen that there is an empty seat infront of your previous seat. So if you don't want to sit on the ground then please go and sit there and stop making a fuss about it!" said the teacher in a mocking tone. Annoyed with the teacher's mocking, he sat down on the seat with a thump, took out his book and started reading when all of a sudden he felt someone tapping him on his back. He turned around to see the girl who was occupying his previous seat now smiling at him and ....does she looks familiar?

"Hello Hyukjae-ah! Didn't see you for a very long time! Do you recognize me?" asked the girl smiling.

"Well, actually I think I have seen you somewhere before but.."

"Huh? I'm Donghae! We got punishment for coming let once and stood outside the class, remember?'' asked Donghae. Hyukjae tried to remember the incident and then he replied, "Oh yeah, I remember now."

"You are such an idiot! I still remember you but how come you don't remember me?!" said Donghae pouting.

"Well, I don't have a sharp brain like you, and since I just met you once and was absent for almost two weeks, so it is obvious for me to forget this little incident. So, now since I remember you, tell me what do you need?" asked Hyukjae with a bored expression.

"Me? No I don't need anything." replied Donghae.

"Then why did you call me?" asked Hyukjae now totally cluless.

"Oh, just for talking." and she answered smiling like an idiot. Hyukjae got annoyed and turned his attention back to his book. "What a start of day! First that teacher's mocking now this idiotic behaviour of this idiot girl. I'm so pissed off! My ing life!" thought Hyukjae.

In the next period, when Hyukjae was busy writing the notes, he felt the tapping on his back again. At first he decided not to turn back  because he thought that Donghae must be calling him for some foolish reasons again, but when Donghae continued to tap him, he finally turned his head towards her direction.

"What is it his time girl? Can't you see I'm taking class notes!!" said Hyukjae in an angry tone.

"Erm.. actually the thing is... I forgot my pencil-box at home... so... do you have a spare pen?" asked Donghae stuttering a bit. Hyukjae took out a pen and handed it to her and then continued writing when he again felt her calling him, this time poking him with the pen.

"What do you need now?" asked Hyukjae totally annoyed.

"Well, it's a black-ink pen. Do you have a blue-ink pen? I don't write with black.." asked Donghae. Hyukjae handed her a blue pen and then when he felt her poke him again, he got really angry and said "Will you stop irritating me?!!" in a bit louder tone that it caught the teacher's attention.

"Yes Hyukjae what's your problem?" shouted the teacher. Both Hyukjae and Donghae startled hearing it. The teacher approached to Hyukjae. "I saw that you're not paying attention to your studies from the beginning. What's your problem Hyukjae? First of all, you didn't attend school for 2 weeks and now when you finally came to school you're not paying attention to your studies!!" said the teacher. Seeing Hyukjae getting scolded because of her, she felt guilty and she shouted all of sudden "TEACHER!!" The teacher turned his head towards Donghae. Donghae rose up from her seat.

"Teacher, it's not his fault. It's my fault. I kept asking him for a pen continuously so he couldn't pay attention to the class. Sorry teacher." said Donghae and bowed in apology All of a sudden the bell rung declaring the end of the class. The teacher sighed , "Nothing to say. Both of you are inattentive. I'm letting you go this time but try to pay attention to the class. Especially you, Hyukjae. I don't you want to happen that happened last year, nobody likes repeatation Hyukjae-ah." said the teacher and went away. After the school was over, Hyukjae packed his bag and when he was going out of the class, he felt someone tapping him. "Not again!" he thought and and turned around to see Donghae standing there with an apologetic face.

"What do you need now? Listen, the principal has called me in his room so I can't help you with anything!" said Hyukjae. He was so pissed off that he thought if Dongahe was a boy, she sure would be dead by now in his hands.

"I'm sorry!" said Donghae all of a sudden and quickly gave an apologetic bow. "Sorry for everything. Did the principal called you for that incident? I didn't know that my little stupidity will lead to this. I'm really very sorry Hyukjae-ah!!" said Donghae, now eyes glistening with a drop of tear that's threatening to fall any moment. Hyukjae got panicked by that. "Oh ! Is she going to cry now?" thought Hyukjae.

"Well, the principal didn't call me for that incident. It has other reasons." said Hyukjae.

"Oh, I see. But what reasons? And what was that 'repeatation' the teacher was talking about earlier?" asked Donghae curiously.

"You don't need to know. Mind your own business." said Hyukjae with an annoyed tone.

"Okay but why are you so rude?!" said Donghae but couldn't wait for his reply since Kyuhyun was calling her. So she went out of the class with her."What a weird girl!" thought Hyukjae and then he picked his bag and went towards the Principal's office. "God knows what's waiting for me in that old man's room" he muttered as he silently opened the door of the office.

 

TBC



Well, I was writing this chapter when the page reuploaded and then I had to start everything over again and this happened for 3 times today! I'm so pissed of today so I couldn't finish writing the whole chapter and I know it's kinda boring... But don't worry!! I'll try to update the next chapter soon!!! Your comments are my encouragement!! Seriously!! Thank you and keep reading folks!! (^_^)/