Boy Meets Girl

High-school Rom-Com

A brown-haired boy was standing outside Donghae's house with his pink-white trolley bag and a huge smile plastered on his face. Slowly he pressed the door-bell and waited for someone to come out. A middle aged woman opened the door and as soon as she saw the boy, her lips curved into smile. "Oh my God! Its our Sungmin's here!" she hugged the boy.

"Yeah auntie, how are you?" Sungmin asked.

"I'm fine. Don't stand there dear, come inside." She took Sungmin inside the house and started calling Donghae to come down.

"What is it umma?" came response from the girl upstairs.

"Come down and see who's here!!" said Mrs.Lee.

//FLASHBACK//

"Really appa? Are you serious?" asked Sungmin.

"Yeah, I've heard that SJ High School is much better than this school, and I will be leaving Korea within a week for my business.. I don't want to drag you along with me then make you feel lonely, so I have decided you are gonna get admitted to SJ High.."
"But appa, its my 2nd year of high school and if I suddenly change school.... Oh wait! Hae studies there right?"asked Sungmin in excitement. 

"Yeah" answered the man.

"Oh, then I accept it!!" said Sungmin.

"Okay then, you'll be moving in there house tomorrow. I'll inform my dongsaeng about your stay in their house from now on." said the man with a smile.

"Okay appa! I'll pack my things then!" Sungmin ran to his room happily.

//End of FLASHBACK//

"Sungmin oppa!!" Donghae came down from the stairs squealing happily.

"Oh morning Hae!" Sungmin greeted her and chuckled when he noticed her disheavled hair.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Donghae.

"Where you fighting in your sleep Hae?" Sungmin asked still smiling.

"Uh.. don't say like that Minie-oppa!!" she protested in a still sleepy voice.

"Okay okay, Minnie, you go up and get fresh." Mrs.Lee said and then turned her face to her daughter "And you, Hae, take Minnie with you and show him the room. He must be tired." and she pushed Donghae towards the stair. Donghae lazily climbed the stair with Sungmin behind him dragging his luggage. She showed him his room and Sungmin got fresh and went to call Donghae when Mrs.Lee called them for breakfast. But Donghae told him to go first because she haven't finished bathing yet. After a wile she came down to the dinning table.

"So Sungmin, I think oppa, I mean your father have submitted all documents for your admission in Hae's school, right?"

"Yeah, I'd be joining the school from this Monday." Sungmin replied.

"Wow, both of you would be in same school again! I'm so happy! Hae misses you very much!" at this Sungmin blushed and looked at Donghae who was smiling sheepishly at what her mother said.

 Sungmin's father is the older brother of Donghae's mother. Sungmin's mother passed away in an accident when he was 5, so he used to live with his father who cared for him very much. Sometimes he also used to stay at Donghae's house and play with her when his father would be away for business. When they were kid they used to go to same school, but then it changed when they got to middle school. And somehow, Sungmin have developed a crush on Donghae since he was in 1st grade.

"Yeah, its been a long time since we went to school together." said Sungmin.

"Hmm! I'm so happy that we can go to school together again!! I can't wait for the Monday!!" Donghae squealed in excitement and Sungmin chuckled at the sight.


  **NEXT MORNING**

"Hae, aren't you ready yet?"

"Yah, we are getting late Hae!!"

"Wait a sec oppa!!" and Donghae comes out of her room and then hurried down the stairs.

"Thanks for the breakfast !!" she quickly gulped down some toasted breads and took her bag and ran out of the house along with Sungmin.

"I think I 'll be late on the first day of my school because of you!" Sungmin exclaimed.

"Oh come on!! Don't be so sad oppa! Run if you want to reach quickly! Wre still have a bit time!!" and Donghae ran ahead of Sungmin. But she failed to notice the redness on Sungmin's cheek that had occured due to the flying skirt of Donghae.

"H-Hae.. I think you can walk a bit slowly. N-no need to hurry." but his words didn't reach her ears.

  ----**** IN SCHOOL****-----

"Okay bye then oppa! See you later! Which class are you in?" asked Donghae.

"Uhm... its.." Sungmin checked the paper "Its 2-B." he answered.

"2-B!! Its Kyungie-unni's class!!! I can show you the way for the class then!" she then grabbed Sungmin's hand and went towards their destination. 

"Here! This is your class oppa!! Bye then!" and she left for her class while Sungmin entered his own class. When the teacher came in, he then introduced Sungmin. All the girls squealed over his cuteness and Sungmin blushed when he heard them praising him.


**LUNCH BREAK**

Sungmin was having the lunch when he suddenly he heard someone calling him. "Oppa!!" he turned his head towards the source of the call and saw Donghae waving at him. She approched him excitedly along with her friend. Sungmin eyed the tall person beside her and then asked "Who is he? Your.. boyfriend?". At this the person looked at Donghae and then turned its head towards Sungmin, "Why hyung? Are you jealous?" and the person smirked. Sungmin became a little depressed and muttered  "No, its not like that..". Suddenly Donghae started laughing and Sungmin stared at her with a confused look, then asked "What happened Hae? Why are you laughing?" Donghae stopped laughing and said "Oppa!! She is a girl, not a boy! She's my friend opaa and her name is Kyuhuyn!! You became fool!!" and she again started laughing. Sungmin blushed "H-how am I supposed to know?!! I-I am new here!!! And.." he turned his head towards Kyuhyun, "She looks like a boy, she doesn't wear a skirt and.. she called me 'hyung'!!!" 

"Yeah, because she's a tomboy, so she tends to call older boys 'hyung'. Its her habit! And she's wearing a skirt...you didn't notice it" said Donghae still laughing. Sungmin scanned Kyuhyun from top to bottom then said "Oh yeah, right.. I didn't notice it at first." Kyuhyun frowned at Sungmin's behaviour and then punched him straight on the face "Stop looking at me like that! You ert bunny boy!!" Sungmin massaged the area where she punced and then realised what she said,"Wait! I'm not a ert!!"

"Yes you are!" said Kyuhyun.

"No I'm not! You got it all wrong!! I was just.." Sungmin tried to protest.

"Okay okay you two shut up now!!" Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun by one of her shoulders. "Let's go and eat something! Okay?" Kyuhyun muttered a "hmm" and then went with Donghae who bid Sungmin good bye. Sungmin went back to his class and thought,"What a weird friend Hae got!! I hope she doesn't get hurt of that tomboy!!" and massaged his now swollen cheek.   



I hope you people will like the chapter! My exam is sooo near.. I'mwilling to write the new chapters but because of my damn exam.. TT^TT ... Ok bye. And yeah, I was thinking of changing the character info a bit. So keep reading for the change! Your comments are my encouragement!! .. Thank you!! (^_^)/