Let's Play a Game

High-school Rom-Com

"So, what do you two say ? Should we paly it?" Sungmin asked looking at Kyuhyun and Donghae. Kyuhyun lifted her hands in attempt to protest but Donghare cut her words, "Yeah! Let's play this game!" 

"But.."

"No buts Kyu!! We are gonna play this game today!! God, It's been so long I haven't played it!! " said Donghae with excitement. Suddenly Donghae's mother called them from the downstairs for dinner. Kyuhyun was hesitating at first but since it was so late and it was raining heavily outside which made her impossible to go home, and since Mrs.Lee had already cooked the dinner, Kyuhyun joined Donghae and Sungmin for the dinner. She was really feeling very hungry, and seeing food on the table, she couldn't resist herself anymore. The electricity wasn't still back yet so there was a candle glowing in the middle of the table. Mrs. Lee told Kyuhyun that she had already informed Mrs. Cho that she's satying at their house for the night.   "Mom would possible be happy to not have me at home, she'll be chilling for not tollerating me for atleast one day.." thought Kyuhyun.Seeing Kyuhyun so silent and immersed in her thought, Donghae chirped in delight "Hey everyone, see, eating in all darkness and only under the candle light, doesn't it looks like a candle-light dinner?" Sungmin's face reddened in embarrassment. Since he was sitting beside Donghae, he drifted off in the thought of only he and Donghae having a candle-light dinner and started to imagine -  both of them holding hands together, Donghae looking at her feet, her face all pink when Sungmin says that he loves her, and then both of their faces come closer, and closer, until their lips.."

"Hey oppa! What happened? Why aren't you eating anything?" Sungmin came back to the reality with Donghae shaking him by holding his shoulder. He looked at her and blushed. "Damn, I got carried away again!" thought Sungmin and then smiled and Donghae. Donghae looked at Sungmin and noticed his cheeks are red. "Oh oppa, are you feeling sick again?" Sungmin looked away and started eating before saying, "No, I'm fine Hae." He didn't see Kyuhyun who was looking at him with suspicious narrow eyes. After finishing dinner, all the three of them went to Donghae's room.

"So, let's start palying now!" announced Donghae.

"But we need to have a bottle or pen for spinning, right? and, it's so dark, even with candle light, we wouldn't be able to notice quicly at whom it is pointing." Kyuhyun's eyes sparkled and he said, "Okay, let's forget about this game then.."

"So what? We have another way to play it!" said Donghae ignoring Kyuhyun. "We will go according to the Initials of our names! Like, mine is D, so, first will be my turn, then Kyuhyun, because she is K, and then you, because your name starts with S. Since we three are palying, so two other palyes can  discuss the questions for truth or stunts for dares for each player!" said Donghae. Sungmin nod his head, "Wow, Hae, you are intelligent! That's why I like you so much!" said Sungmin. Donghae looked in amusement at Sungmin, "Huh?" Sungmin tried to curb his words and said," As a sister ofcousrse, haha." Donghae smiled back at him and Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. "Atlast, I have to paly this I think.".  "So let's start! First, mee!"

"Truth or Dare?" asked Sungmin.

"Truth!" announced Donghae.  Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, but she told " You question her yourself, my mind is too messed up right now to think about a question." So Sungmin thought for some time and then he asked, "Hae, what is your.. umm..favourite colour?"  Donghae instantly replied "BLUE!!" Kyuhyun looked at them by getting annoyed of their weird behaviour, "What the hell? Is that a kind of question for Truth and Dare?" Sungmin then grinned and looked at her, "Oh, really? Do you think it was too easy? Don't worry, I'll give you hard questions for your truth, or maybe a hard stunt for your dare! So what do you want? Truth or dare?" Kyuhyun shivered looking at Sungmin's evil face. "Truth" . Sungmin and Donghae discussed something and asked, "What will you do if one day you find out that playing video games has been restricted in our country and if anybody tries to play, police will arrest them?" 

"Seriously? Is this a question? How silly, I'll go to another country then!" answered Kyuhyun with a bored tone. "Now your turn hyung! Truth or dare?" and she grinned.

"Dare!" replied Sungmin smiling. "Because truth has no fun." Kyuhyun and Donghae discussed something and then Kyuhyun spoke up, "Stand with one leg for 5 minutes!" Sungmin laughed, "Just this?" Kyuhyun smirked, "It's because you are sick, that's why we set it for less time, but I think you are fine now, so... let's increase it to 15 minutes! Yeah!" Donghae tried to stop her but she didn't listen to her. Sungmin lifted his left leg and stood beside the bed. "Now my turn!" said Donghae "I'll take dare too!" Kyuhyun looked at her in amusement. "Okay then.." but before Kyuhyun could say anything, Sungmin whisperedto her, "Giver her something easy, she's too innocent and too naive, and.."

"Hyung, this is a game! No partiality is allowed here!"  she replied cutting between Sungmin's word, "but let's see, I too think I should give her something easy." thought Kyuhyun. She thought for some time and then spoke up, "Okay, Hae, act like a fish swimming in the water." 

"But here's no water." said Donghae. " Where will I swim?"

"On the ground." replied Kyuhyun. Donghae lied down with her face towards the ground and started to swim, more like frog than a fish. She literally looked like a frog swimming in the water. Kyuhyun laughed at the funny scene and Sungmin stopped himself from bursting out at the sight. 

"Okay, hehe, enough Hae, now get up!" said Kyuhyun after she managed to stop her laughter. Donghae pouted, "But you are the one who gave me this stupid dare!" And then she realised something and grinned, "Now it's your turn Kyu! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." said Kyuhyun. Sungmin smirked, "Probably you are too scared to take the dare, right? yeah, that's why you are chosing truth!" At this Kyuhyun got angry, "Wh-what? Ofcourse no! O-okay, I would take d-dare then!" said Kyuhyun. Sungmin smiled to himself as he realised it has hit her ego. Donghae and Sungmin started to discuss her dare and when their discussion was over, Kyuhyun started to sweat seeing Sungmin's evil face.

"I dare you.." Sungmin began, " to hand-stand here, for 5 minutes!" 

"WHAT? Handstand? For 5 minutes?!! But.." Kyuhyun hesitated

"What? Can't do it? You are losing it then.." said Sungmin.

"No!" Kyuhyun said "I'll do it! Heh, only 5 minutes, is it? Yes, I accept it!" Kyuhyun got off the bed to do it. She thanked herself that she's wearing shorts. If she was wearing skirts, it would've been difficult for her. But still... Kyuhyun looked down at the loose shorts she was wearing. They are hanging on her thighs, they are so loose... 

"What are you waiting for?" asked Sungmin. Kyuhyun made a annoyed face and put her hands to the ground, and then slowly raised her feet up. "Yes, I can do it" thought Kyuhyun. It was after some seconds, she realised that the bottom of her shorts her slowly ccrawling down from her legs, advancing towards her thighs. Kyuhyun's face got red in embarrassment. "H-has the 5 minuted been over yet?" she asked with much difficulty. Sunmin was laughing at her miserable voice but then, he noticed... even in the dim light of candle, ... the curves of her thighs... those y legs... he thanked the absence of the bright light, or else anybody would have noticed the deep blush on  his drooling face. He looked like a ert. But still he managed to look away, in a manner as if he didn't see anything. Donghae didn't notice anything as she was busy tracking the time on her mobile . Sungmin was trembling while standing on his right leg. He also grew impaitent. "H-Hae, is the time, uh.. over yet? " Donghae looked up from her mobile and then smiled sheepishly, "Oh sorry oppa! I forgot to tell you! Your time is over a long ago! Actually I was so busy chatting with Kyungie-unnie .... ehehe.." Sungmin released a sigh of relief  putting his left leg down and sat on the bed. "And kyuhyun, you have 20 seconds more." announced Donghae. Kyuhyun's hands were already trmbling, since she was doing a handstand after a very long time. She was losing patience by every seconds, she wants so badly to get back on her feet. Sungmin noticed her trembling hands and pitied it. And then his eyes went up to her legs again..  "I didn't realise the shorts are so much loose.." he thought.

"Okay, you can put your leegs down!" said Donghae and Kyuhyun tried to put her legs down but she suddenly lost her balance and as she was about to fall on the ground, Sungmin moved with light-speed and caught her legs. "Damn! It was so close! You should've done it carefully and slowly!" said Sungmin. Kyuhyun blushed at the toucht of the boy's hand on her legs. "Thanks.. Now p-put my legs d-down!" she managed to speak out. Sungmin also blushed at this and put her legs down gently on the ground. Kyuhyun tried to stand up, but she was feeling to tired, so she chose to lie down instead. Suddenly Sungmin caught her hands and helped her to stand, and then made her sit on the bed. Kyuhyun mumbled a 'thank you' and turned to look at Donghae, who was still busy on her phone. 

"Yah! You ungrateful fish!" shouted Kyuhyun. The phone fell from Donghae's hand and she looked at Kyuhyun to find an enraged Kyuhyun. "You ungrateful friend! I was lying there in pain and you didn't even help me! All the time you were busy on your phone chatting with someone else when your friend here was going to fall !!!"  Donghae kept her phone away and looked at her apologeticly, "Sorry Kyunie, I'm really sorry! Okay, no more chatting on phone. Happy?" Kyuhyun crossed her arms over her chest and looked at her angrily. Sungmin observed thehot environment between the two friends but tried to ignore it, and said, "Hae, Kyuhyun, calm down! I think we should continue the game instead if any of you doesn't want to loose!"

 

 

TBC



Soooooooo soooo sorry!!! I was so busy about other stuff that I forgot to update the new chapter!! (^_^!)  And moreover, I couldn't come up with a story, I wrote this with some random thoughts! My college is gonna start soon and so, I'll not be able to update frequently.. please try to understand readers, I'll be busy with my studies much, but I'll try my best to give and update for my dear readers who sits there waiting for updates. To all my readers, thank you for waiting so payiently for my update! Keep reading and commenting! Your comments are my encouragement! Thank you! It's 12:55 am here already, and hola! It's my birthday today! I've too many things to do tomorrow, so I'm gonna sleep! Bye bye! Good night!! Enjoy the chapter!!