Disaster at friend's house?

High-school Rom-Com

Donghae came out of the class and found Kyuhyun waiting for her. "What? Why did you call me? I was talking with Hyukjae.." said Donghae. Kyuhyun looked at her with an annoyed expression,"Don't you say Donghae! Did you forget that we walk to our home together? I was waiting for you here for so long and you were wasting your time talking to that monkey!" said Kyuhyun. Donghae chuckled a bit."Hey Kyu don't say like that! Sorry for making you wait. Lets go!" Both of them started to walk. When they were in the half of their way to home, an unexpected thing occured. Rain started to pour down heavily.

"Hae, what to do now?" asked Kyuhyun while shielding her head with her bag. Donghae did the same. "Well, we have reached close to my house, just 7 to 8 steps more and I'll reach my home sweet home." said Donghae. Kyuhyun looked at her with a angry face."Yah you selfish girl! You will run to your house and then jump on your bed! What about me? My house is still much far and it will take 10 minutes more to reach there!" She paused and then continued, "Its all because of you! It was already so late because of the teacher's long lecture in the first place and then you wasted time talking to that monkey! You are an idiot Hae!" and she started hitting Donghae on her shoulder.

"I think we should stop fighting and think about a remedy!" Donghae said finally reaching at their doorstep and for God knows what reason Kyuhyun was also standing there with her and when she realized it, "Hae, why the am I standing at your doorstep?" asked the clueless Kyuhyun. "How am I supposed to know?" answered Donghae in an irritated tone when suddenly something clicked in her mind. "Hey Kyu!"

"What?"

"Why don't you stay at our place till the rain stops?" said Donghae with a gleeful smile. Kyuhyun looked at her with an annoyed expression. Donghae looked at her face." What? Don't give that 'what the ' expression! Yeah, I know that you don't like to stay at others' places at this hour but you've stayed in our house after school couple of times! We are best friends after all." and then she smirked, " And moreover, you'll get a chance to meet Minnie-oppa! You missed him so much today didn't you?" teased Donghae and inspite of Kyuhyun's protest, Donghae dragged her inside their house. Mrs.Lee greeted them and told Donghae to take Kyuhyun upsatirs and give her clothes to change since both of them were drenched in the rain. So Kyuhyun followed Donghae to her room and they changed their clothes. Kyuhyun was feeling a bit uncomfortable wearing Dongahe's clothes beacuse the shorts Donghae gave her to wear were much short for her since Kyuhyun was taller than Donghae and the T-shirts were a bit loose since she was a bit skinnier than Donghae. "It's just for some minutes, then I'll no longer have to wear them." thought Kyuhyun and sighed. Then they started to play video games to spend time. But as time went by, weather got worse when the rain was accompanied by storm.

"Hae.." called Kyuhyun in a low voice.

"Yeah?"

"Will I be able to go home today?" Kyuhyun asked looking at the window. She was really scared now. The weather was becoming more and more worse with the time. Donghae laughed. "If it continues to be like this, then you'll spend the night in here!" 

"What are you sayin.."

"Don't worry Kyu! I'll not make you sleep in our store room! You can sleep in my bed." and with that they started to fight and squeal.(Donghae was squealing the most as usual). Suddenly they saw someone opening their door slowly. At first Donghae screamed,"OH MY GOD GHOST" when they saw someone standing in all white but when the person raised his face, it was none other than Sungmin. 

"Yah, you two, can't you keep your voice down! I couldn't sleep because of you!" said Sungmin in a groggy voice. Kyuhyun noticed that he looked pale as sheet and his hair was sticking out here and there with dark eyebags under his eyes. She felt sorry for him. "Sorry oppa!! I forgot about you! Kyuhyun insisted on playing the game and.."

"It's okay Hae, I didn't mind, I know it was not you who was shouting, it must be Kyuhyun." said Sungmin and turned his head towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun got angry for being blamed unnecessarily. "Why would I shout like that? It was your dearest lovely cousin who squealed! If you don't believe then ask her." she snapped back. Sungmin looked at Donghae in a questioning gesture. "Yes oppa, it was me." Sungmin quirked his brow at Donghae's reply. 

"See, it was not my fault." said Kyuhyun with a victorious smile. "But that doesn't mean I was shouting alone! You were shouting too Kyu!" said Donghae and grinned. Sungmin also smirked hearing it. "Well, that means you're not totally out of fault!" and he continued to smirk. Kyuhyun was enraged now from the continuous teasing. She started to move towards Sungmin step by step.

"Listen hyung, I was really feeling sorry for you but now, I don't think you deserve that because you have the power to argue with me. And I can't tolerate it any more. My brains are burning now and it wouldn't cool down until I beat you into pulp!" and she was going punch him, the light went off all of a sudden. All of them panicked and screamed in fear. Donghae ran towards Kyuhyun in fear and jumped on her back who was standing in front of Sungmin and then, as a result of which all thee of them fell down with a loud noise on the floor. They fell like this - at the bottom was Sungmin with his face burried to the ground, above him was Kyuhyun and on her back was Donghae still clutching Kyuhyun's back in fear. Sungmin thought he was going to faint any moment. Seriously! Both the girl are above him when he was in a fragile condition. 

"Will... eh.. you two..get off me.. pl-please..heh.. Y-you people are h-heavy.." Sungmin somehow managed to say those words with much difficulty. Kyuhyun realized her position and when she tried to get up, she realized Donghae was still on her back. 

"Yah you idiot fish! Get off!!" and with that she jerked Donghae off her back and stood up. Donghae fell on the floor and started whining while Sungmin tried to get up but fell down once again when he realized he has no further strength left to force himself to get up. So he gave up and sighed. "My life.." thought Sungmin lying on the floor. Kyuhyun somehow managed to find her phone and she turned the flash-light on to help Donghae find the candle. Finally they lit the candle and placed it on the nearby table. Donghae then noticed Sungmin lying on the ground with his face planted to the floor and showed it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked and poked him on his side, "Hey hyung, are you thinking of sleeping there tonight? Heh, you have fever, right!" Sungmin thought of punching Kyuhyun on the face but didn't bring it in action 'cuz he was feeling too weak to move any of his limbs. Suddenly he felt someone tugging one of his hands. He turned his head to that direction slowly to see Kyuhyun holding his hand. Soon Donghae also tried to pull his other hand and they managed to get him on the bed.

"There you go. Now sleep how much you want to, but when it'll be my time to sleep, you'll go to your room." said Donghae with a smile.

"You're so kind Hae." said Sungmin and tried to hold Donghae's hand but Kyuhyun swatted away his hand. "Don't try to hold her hands with every word, ert." said Kyuhyun and smirked.

"I'm not a .."

"Stop arguing you two! Since we are all together hre, let's play a game!" suggested Donghae in excitement.

"What game do you think of playing Hae? The electricity is gone and we can't play any video games!" said Kyuhyun.

"Will you get out of your video game world Kyu?! There are other games too that can be played without electricity!" Donghae snapped back at Kyuhyun.

"Game without electricity?" Kyuhyun thought for a moment. "By that, do you mean by those games like.. some board games, or cards, or riddles, or.." 

"Or Truth and Dare!" said Sungmin all of sudden with a smirk who was now sitting on the bed after regaining his energy. Both of the girls looked at him in surprise.

"I never thought you have such things on your mind oppa.." said Donghae in awe.

 

TBC



Soooo, this much for today! I'm feeling soo damn sleepy! This chapter is mostly filled with KyuMin, a veeeeery little HaeMin and 2 percent EunHae.... Hehe.. crappy story, crappy chapter... I'll try to update the next chapter soon, but since I'm not getting any more subscribers or comments, all my courages are slowly going away.. and I'm running out of ideas and stories. I'd be bery greatful if anybody wishes to help me with the ideas for my new chapters! Because as you can see, my chapters are getting less interesting day by day.. well.... Once again I'll say Your comments are my encouragement!! Keep in touch for the updates! Thank you and Bye Bye! \(^_^)/