Meeting New People

High-school Rom-Com

It was a pleasant morning, the birds were chirping happily, the green trees were bathed in the morning sunrays and the flowers were dangling in the mild breeze. The students of SJ High School were arriving the school, chattering and laughing...

"Who are we?"

"THE KINETIC KIMS!!"

"What's our duty?"
"TO HELP OTHERS!!"

"And?"
"TO HELP THE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSESS OF OUR SCHOOL!!" 

"Because- WE ARE KINETIC KIMS!!!" - the three boys were standing in the hallway stricking a somewhat Power-Ranger pose, the older of them with a pink rose in his hand, the younger of them with a scowl on his face and the other one with a blank face. All the boys passing by were smirking and snickering at them. Kibum realized it and blushed, "Hyung, are you sure we are doing it right?"
"Ofcoursre Kibummie!! How can you expect us, the Kinetic Kims to be wrong?! "

"Yeah yeah... that's why everyone is smiling.." Kibum replied annoyingly. Heechul smirked, "Because they don't understand our glory, Bummie! They are all stupid s!" Kibum sighed because he knew that he cannot make the hyung understand how shameful it is to strike a pose like that in the hallway infront of everyone. He totally regrets of being a memeber of this group, he didn't even want to join, but they forced him to join the group by giving him threat of disclosing a secret about him.

      From somewhere, a girl was hurrying on her way to school with a bread in .

"Oh MY GOD!! I'm late I'm late I'M LATE!!! Why didn't mom wake me up earlier!! Its because of this damn homework!!" on reaching the school, she started climbing the stairs and was running towards her classroom.

"I'm so late today! I hope the tea - uff " - suddenly she bumped to someone and fell down. When she looked up to see who it was, she saw a girl with raven hair, bending down help her.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" she helped her to get up. On getting on her feet the brunette thought she never saw that raven-haired girl in this school before. Could it be..

"Actually I'm new in here and this is my first day in this school... so.. I can not find my class.." the raven haired girl fidgeted and blushed looking down to her feet. 

"What's your name?" the brunette asked the raven-haired girl picking her fallen bag from the floor.

"Han..Han..Kung.." the girl replied stuttering a bit.

"Hankyung? Hankyung is it?" the brunette asked with confusion.

"Ah..yes. Hankyung! Kim Hankyung. And yours?"

"My name is Lee Donghae! Nice to meet you!" the brunette replied with a huge grin on her face and shaked hands with Hankyung.

"What's your classroom?" asked Donghae.

"Its.. 2- A." 

"Okay then, come with me." Donghae grabbed Hankyung's hand and dragged towards the classrooms. 

"What is your class?" Hankyung asked in broken korean.

"My class? Oh, its 1- B. You are my senior." Donghae answered. They soon reached their destination and Hankyung eneterd her classroom thanking her. Donghae left quickly for her classroom  then. And she was late that day for which she had to listen to the scolding of their teacher. Soon the lunch time came around and Hankyung met Donghae again.

"Hey there Unnie!" Donghae rushed towards Hankyung. Hankyung smiled at her and they started talking.

"So you made any friend?" asked the brunette.

"Nuh, just too busy to understand the Korean properly." replied hankyung.

"You can speak good enough, you rarely make any mistakes unnie." Donghae replied taking a bite of a burger.

"Yeah, I grew up in China actually, I recently moved in here." 

"So unnie's Chinese!" Donghae exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yea... kinda mix.. My mother is Chinese while my father is Korean. Dad had to leave there because of his business, so I grew up learning Chinese." 

"Wow! Its great to know 2 languages!" Donghae replied with excitement. Suddenly she spotted someone and waved her hand at person.

"Heyyy! Kyunie! Come over here! We have a new friend here." Donghae shouted at the person. The said person "Kyunie" came to them lazily with a.. video game console! 

"Unnie, meet her, she is one of my classmates! Her name is Kyuhyun." Donghae said to Hankyung. Hankyung looked at Kyuhyun and noticed that the girl has boyish feature. "Maybe she's a tomboy" she thought.

"Hello Kyuhyun, nice to meet you, I'm Hankyung."

"Nice to meet you too." Kyuhyun again immersed in the game. 
"Does our school allows to bring gaming consoles?" Hankyung asked. Dongahe laughed, "Actually our school doesn't care what the students are bringing with them as long as the student is securing good marks. Our principle is too kind"
"Oh I see." And they all laughed together.

Meanwhile someone was staring at the group from far behind.

"Who is she? A newcomer? Wow, our school got a new princess. Wow, wow , wow!" The boy stuck the pink rose behind his ears and whispered to himself. "She's so beautiful! Ah, I'll make her mine." He then approached the girls slowly. The girls looked up at him.

"Good Morning young ladies! How's everything going?" asked the boy.

"It was all fine untill you appeared, dramaboy!" Kyuhyun replied with a scowl. Heechul ignored her words and knelt before Hankyung.

"Hello beautiful princess, Nice to meet you! My name is Kim Heechul! Are you new here?" asked the boy.

"Y-Yeah.. I am.." replied Hankyung.

"Well, are you feeling good in here?" asked Heechul.

"Yeah fine, thank you.."

"Wow, good to hear it. Well, for a new beautiful princess like you, I'd lik to give you something." he then reached for the pink rose behind his ears and extended it towards Hankyung.

"This is for you, beautiful princess, a symbol of our first meeting, a beautiful moment in my life as well as yours, princess..uh, what's your name?" asked Heechul.

"H-Hankyung.." replied Hankyung.

"So this is for you, princess Hankyung. Wish we will meet once again." handing the rose to the very much shocked and startled Hankyung, Heechul walked away from the girls with a proud smile on his face. 

"What a weird guy. He is the oldest memeber of the Kinetic Kims who runs everywhere with a rose. He is the most weirdest person I've ever seen on the earth! What do you think unnie?" Donghae asked Hankyung. But Hankyung was too shocked to say anything. After a few seconds she blinked and looked at the other two girls.

"What the hell just happened right now?!!!" Hnkyung stated still holding the flower and the other two girls blinked and looked at each other.


Well, first chapter is up! Yah feeling so damn happy! Hpe eveyone would enjoy! Comments will encourage me to update next chapter! And one more thing, English is not my first language, so please forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes and typos! new ideas will be higly appreciated! Thank you! (^_^)