#4:

My Exo Box

 - 12-13th of March, 2016

"It's an order."

Krisho 

2508 words

pg-15 | Romance, fluff


a/n: This is a Krisho, but I must say I ship Taoris more. There is already an idea for that, so... soon. Also, this was kinda based on one of the episodes of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi anime, if anyone is familiar with this anime - let me know ;) enjoy!


 

"Y-Yifan, what are you doing – "

Junmyeon's legs stumble backwards, failing to keep up with the suddenness in which his body is pushed against the wall. The wooden chair Yifan was seated on a second prior falls to its side from his abrupt rising, a striking difference to the silent shock emitting from Junmyeon's wide eyes.

There is a pair of lips crashing against his own, shutting him up effectively - lips that are not supposed to be there. They are burning him with a heavy taste of alcohol and maybe something else, causing Junmyeon's heart to hummer against his chest from the wrong reasons. And by that, he knows, he betrays his position.

 

This isn't the first time, yet he is never ready. He never predicts the attack coming, even though Yifan has already made a tradition to get inappropriately drunk in Galas and similar events, just like today, and end the day with a nice hook-up – whoever his chosen one might be for that night.     

The palm on Junmyeon's waist reaches the skin under his shirt. "We are not –" He breathes out, "stop – "

He is not supposed to foresee, or even consider such unprofessional situations. 

He is a mare secretary paid extra money to be a private assistant as well to Wu Yifan, the future president of Exodus Publishing Company. Hired by the 25-year-old heir's father five years ago, his job was (and still is) to help Yifan in his current position as an executive director, and to make sure he won't be a good-for-nothing CEO when the time comes. Soon after the hiring, he was assigned to be Yifan's caretaker, as a result of the latter's spoiled demands from his father.

That's how he had found himself sharing an apartment with a rich, at-first-sight intimidating young man, obeying to his every whim with outmost patience.

This is definitely not one of his duties. But Yifan doesn't seem to care.

Event after event, he seems to be more and more oblivious to Junmyeon's protests, the hold only tightens around the struggling wrists, the kisses become more demanding by the second, and Junmyeon realizes his objections are futile against Yifan's touches, against Yifan's slurred whispers to surrender, and the same sentence repeated softly every time:

"Give me this night... It's an order."

It's an order.

So Junmyeon does.

Tonight, Junmyeon eases into the kiss fairly faster than the other times, realizing with defeat how good Yifan has become in coaxing him into his bed. Or maybe it's just him who has become too weak when it comes to the handsome director himself.

He lets the taller take him to his bedroom and do with him whatever he wishes.

 

 

The next morning, Junmyeon knows Yifan won't remember a thing. The hangover usually strikes so hard that whenever he wakes up to an empty but disarrayed other side, Yifan remembers neither a name nor a face.

Ironically, the one who loses the memories is the one gaining the most out of the whole deal – Yifan gets the ecstatic pleasure he looks for > he wakes up remembering none of it, assuming he's been with a random guest from the night before > his father doesn't know anything about it > he gets to keep Junmyeon beside him, who he desperately needs to organize his life.

Sometimes he brings random hook-ups home, both so wasted they couldn't say who the other was. The person always disappears the morning after before the young man wakes up, leaving no trace but a faint memory from the club's dance floor.

That's why this is not hard for Junmyeon to hide behind an erased identity, which usually does not come back. 

"Thanks for helping them out," is Yifan's good morning greeting to Junmyeon every morning after, because he knows the latter usually wakes up hours before him.

"No problem."

Today is no exception.

 

The tall man steps further inside the kitchen, groaning at the splitting headache attacking his brain. His morning coffee is already waiting for him, brewed shortly before, exactly the way he likes it. The hangover pills are places beside the steamy mug. 

"Thanks," Yifan says, voice still thick from sleep. "I don't know how I would survive those mornings without those." He sits down, massages his temples with his fingers.

A small smile appears on Junmyeon's lips as he keeps drying the dishes from yesterday. "They could have been better if you tried staying sober for once," He says from his position near the counter. "…Sir." 

"Cut the crap, Junmyeon. I'm not my father." Comes an immediate comment, referring to the formality the other just used.

Junmyeon chuckles, amused at the scowl appearing on Yifan's face. They have abandoned formalities a long time ago, and although Junmyeon was joking, it never fails to annoy the other for some unexplainable reason.

Yifan busies himself on the phone, probably doing anything but checking his emails as he should be doing. But maybe it's not that late yet to start scolding him, the caretaker decides, and lets him be for a little bit longer.

"So, who was here this time? I bet on the young lady with the hot-pink dress." Yifan smirks, rising his gaze in Junmyeon's direction. "She was flirting with me all night."

The latter, who proceeds to organize the executive director's briefcase, meeting his eyes for a second before replying calmly, holding back a sigh. "That was her, actually. Nice guess." He pretends to be checking the cases content one last time to avoid Yifan's eyes.

It's okay. Keeping Yifan clueless is the best way to keep his conscious clear. This is his job, isn't it? As a private assistant – to obey his orders. As a secretary – to make Yifan's life easier, to take upon himself to deal with marginal issues so the other can do his job diligently, focusing solely on that.

That's right, no permanent distractions allowed.

For the sake of his own future, for his families pride.

But Yifan is not yet ready to do this all alone. Yifan, who needs to be coaxed out of bed in the mornings, who is unbelievable clumsy and messy, who still threatens to leave everything and become a professional basketball-player. Who is so grumpy and impatient with people who don't fulfill his spoiled and ridiculous wishes the right way.

Junmyeon knows him better than anyone. Heck, He knows him better than Yifan knows himself. If Yifan finds out, or worse - his father, he is going to be fired and sent away. And he can't let this happen, because Yifan needs him, and they both know it.

He mentally winces from disgust at himself. What a selfish person it makes him feel. He watches Yifan from the corner of his eye, how he happily lifts up RouRou, his puppy, to rest on his lap and gives it his whole attention.

Isn't this whole situation with Yifan seems like he is taking advantage of his drunk state? He betrayed his job both with his action and the feelings he has for the other. And yet he doesn't do the right thing, both needs are colliding, and it weighs on him more with every passing day.

He flops on the couch, conflicted expression hidden in his hands.

"Hey, are you alright?"

No…

Junmyeon scrubs his face with his hands. "Yes, I just…" he walks again into the kitchen, reaching above the fridge to get a hold on the dogs' snacks for RouRou. "I was thinking about… moving out."

Yifan doesn't respond immediately. The latter has enough time to pour the food and the water into bowls and put them down for the dog that eagerly jumps off its owner and starts eating.

"Why?" The taller greets his hesitant gaze with a dissatisfied, raised brow.

"I want to give you your privacy," Junmyeon replies. "When your guests are coming to stay the night."

Yifan frowns. "That's strange. It had never bothered you before."

Junmyeon forces himself to display his blank face. "It's for your best, besides, you'll learn to be independent at least a little bit – "

"How is that the best?" Yifan cuts, "What… what if something happens in the middle of the night? A personal assistant is supposed to be with me around the clock - !"

There's a ringing resounding in the kitchen space. Yifan only purses his lips and stares at his caretaker with displeasure.

"It's your phone."

No one moves to answer.

"Answer it, Yifan." Junmyeon uses his authoritative tone, and the former finally grabs his phone and answers it in the living-room.

As usual, Yifan doesn't understand when people say something is better. On the outside, Junmyeon's reason is absolutely legitimate – he won't be "babysitting" the other forever, and the future CEO has to learn a bit responsibility on his own. But the real reason behind the decision is to put the necessary distance between the two men. Their mornings will start together only in the car on their way to the office, and will end at the same place in the evenings.

This is the best solution.

The call comes to its end, and Junmyeon raises a questioning look.

"The morning appointment was moved to 16:00 o'clock." Yifan informs quietly after a couple of moments.

"Oh."

A strange silence stretches in the room. It's tensed, and Junmyeon feels like Yifan will insist on talking again about the moving out and convince him off the idea. He sighs. "Is it really such a bad idea? Think about it."

But Yifan stays quiet for a long time, sitting on the couch facing away from Junmyeon. The latter sighs again, decides to leave it as it is and go over some documents meanwhile.

"Junmyeon?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

When Yifan looks up, he sees the other engaged with papers as he was doing a moment ago. He stands up, advancing toward the dining table when Junmyeon is. "Didn't you hear me?" He leans behind the shorter, voice loud and clear. "I said I love you. And I mean it."  

And the tremor he sees in Junmyeon's hands is a sufficient proof that he heard him both times, so Yifan turns around the chair in a swift move and meets the younger's flustered orbs.

"You are so adorable like this," Yifan says with a wide grin. "The same expression you had last night when I kissed you."  

Junmyeon's eyes widen even more, if that's possible. "L-L-Last night?" He stutters, but he knows there's no use denying anymore. Yifan remembers and he is doomed.

"Yes, I remember everything." Yifan's low voice raises every drop of blood to Junmyeon's face and he fights the urge to hide it in his hands. "H-How? You were – I mean, you were so drunk…!"

"Mmm… maybe not as much as I made you think." Yifan winkes playfully.

"Idiot!" Junmyeon calls out at him. He had been fooled! He is so embarrassed. All the events of last night are coming back to him and what came after the kissing. It was all planned. Oh god.

Yifan chuckles at his reaction. "You are just so irresistible sometimes. How can I control myself with such a beautiful man around me?" He reasons his actions, whispering with his lips centimeters away from the other's.

"S-Stop." Junmyeon croaks. "Why are you saying… all this so suddenly?"

Yifan sighs. "I'm tired of hiding. And I'm not ashamed of my feelings. I thought… it will be a good time telling you." He shrugs, biting his lip. He the latter's red cheek, as if to ease the blush. "But you were hiding." He says softly.

"O-Obviously." Junmyeon takes a deep breath. "I was sure you'll be mad if you knew, but then… you remembered this all along…"

Yifan snorts. "Come on; even if I had a killing hangover, do you really think I won't recognize your smell reeking from my sheets? We've been living together for five years."

"I-I…" Junmyeon's insides are turning into knots, and his heart in beating like crazy. Yifan's warm hands cup his face gently, bringing him to look in his loving but also concerned eyes.

"I was… afraid, to say something earlier." He galps. "I was afraid you were sleeping with me only because I was telling you to. I am sorry if… if I was forcing myself upon you. But now, when you brought up this moving out idea… I can't - I just don't want to lose you. Please."

Surprisingly, Junmyeon is the one pulling the other into an embrace first. Now that he got over the initial shock, he is just overwhelmed with indescribable amount of happiness. Yifan has no intention to send him away, but the other way around – he desperately wants him to stay. And there's nothing Junmyeon wants more than to stay by his side.

"I won't move out if you don't want me to." The younger murmurs into the other's shoulder, smiling. "Everything will stay the same."  

"No." Yifan leans back, looking in the others appalled eyes.

"Be with me, Junmyeon."

At those words, Yifan can swear he can see the anticipation and want and happiness swirling all together in the other eyes. Yifan holds the other's chin with gentle finger, leaning in to kiss those tasty lips. But Junmyeon's eyes quickly turn into melancholic as reality hits him. "You know we can't." He says against the other's mouth.

"Of course we can."

"Your father – " Junmyeon protests.

"My father won't know… At first ." Yifan states. "Later, he won't care. And he won't dare decide over my employees, especially my secretary."

Yifan tries to reassure him, but Junmyeon is still hesitant. All he had been taught about professionalism and affairs is still ringing in his mind, warning him not to do it. But would it be this bad of a thing to do? They are together around the clock as it is. No one will notice the difference anyways. Besides, who said Yifan will ever let him decline?

"Don't worry, if someone says anything to you, I'll take care of them." Yifan says near Junmyeon's ear, nipping at it with his lips, earning a squeak and a light slap on the arm from Junmyeon.  

"Be with me." Yifan repeats, more firmly, a sly smirk appears on his lips. "It's an order."

"Hey – " Junmyeon starts, but is shut by impatient lips pressing him to accede. Yifan's lips are wonderful as ever, and for once Junmyeon doesn't struggle to escape them, but dives right for them.

"I'll take that as a yes," Yifan pants against his lips. He his lips, making sure Junmyeon understood his message.  He pulls him to stand, tugging at his hand toward the hallway. "We are going to my room, now." He growls.

"Are we seriously…?"

"YES." Yifan's orbs are filled with lust and desire waiting to be satisfied. "And it is, too, an order."

What Junmyeon is left to say? Not much. He only giggles, and lets himself be tugged after his new boyfriend.