Chapter 4

Desperate for you

Chapter 4

maxresdefault.jpg

 


~ Tiffany's POV ~

It's the last concert of our world tour Girls & Peace. All the girls including me are so excited and we're ready to rock the stage. Still we are a bit sad because we won't see the fans anymore often. We are standing at the back of the stage and we can hear our fans cheering for us. Before we go on stage we always come in circle and put our hands together. I'm really nervous and breathing heavily. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn around and it's Jessica's.

Jessica: '' It's going to be ok Tiff, you're going to be amazing like always '' She kisses my cheek

Tiffany: '' I don't even know why I'm so nervous Jessie. I just think I have nothing left to show them anymore. '' I say looking in to her eyes and my face turning red.

Jessica: '' Baby, you don't even know what your capable off '' she told me taking my hand 

Did she just call me baby that's a first. I really like it tho. I didn't even realize I was spacing out untill Jessica interruped my thoughts.

Jessica: '' Is there something else bothering you, Tiff? '' 

Tiffany: '' Aniyo, there's nothing thank you jessie '' I said kissing her cheek.

Jessica puts her arms around my waist and hugs me tight.I hug her back and smell the scent of vanilla coming of her. OMG she smells so nice.  I feel like blushing and my face turns like the colour of a tomato. Now I'm even more nervous. Unfortunatly Sunny saw me blushing and teased me about it throughout the whole concert. I probably didn't tell you my little secret I know you already guessed it. Yes, I do like Jessica. I thought it was just sisterly love untill the other night that we kissed. When we talked about the kiss I just used the excuse that I was drunk and she believed me, luckily. Now we're like best friends again. I also notice that Taeyeon and Jessica are talking again and I'm really happy about that. Me and Jessica hangout almost everyday now. Sometimes I wonder if she likes me back since she likes teasing me all the time.

[In the van]

I was sitting on the last row with yoona and seohyun. On the second row were Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny. The last row were Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Everbody was happy that we finished our world tour and we did a really great job. We receive alot of compliments from the media that our concerts were the best they've ever seen. I look at Jessica and I see her sleeping peacefully, she looks so beautiful. I wish I sat next to her but Taeyeon was so fast I didn't even get the chance. Also through out the whole concert Taeyeon was always with Jessica and all the fans were shouting Taengsic. Jeti is waaaaaay better than stupid Taengsic. I know they're my best friends but I can't help to see them so close all off a sudden I guess I'm just jealous.

Next day

Me and Jessica decided to go out shopping today. I really like shopping with her we share the same kind off taste. After shopping we went to eat ice cream and talk about fashion, new rookie groups and love. Suddenly Jessica asked me a question I didn't knwo how to answer.

Jessica: '' Tiff, do you like someone? ''

Tiffany: '' I like everyone Jessica you know that '' I said smiling

Jessica's face expression turned to a serious one and I felt really nervous.

Jessica: '' That's not what I meant Tiff I mean do you have feelings for someone? ''

I didn't know how to answer how do I even tell my best friend that I have feelings for her for few months now.

Tiffany: '' No, I don't think so. ''

Little did Tiffany know that Jessica was a little sad with her answer.

Jessica: '' Oh ok. ''

Tiffany: '' Do you like someone Jessie? ''

Jessica: '' I like someone '' she looked straight into my eyes

My heart broke because I didn't expect Jessica like someone. I bet it's Taecyeon they've been hanging out all the time now. I hope she doesn't I want her all for myself.

Tiffany: '' Jeongmal, you didn't even tell me Jessie '' I said with a sad voice

Jessica: '' I'm sorry, I wasn't even sure if I did. ''

Tiffany: '' Who is it, Jessie? ''

Jessica: '' I'm not ready to tell Tiffany and not only that I like two people but I really can't decide ''

What the hell she likes two people now.

Tiffany: '' Well ain't that interesting. '' 

Jessica: '' I know right anyway let's go back home ''

I nodded and we went back home. I immediatly walked back to my room with tears almost falling from eyes. I can't help it. The girl that I like probably love already likes two people how am I going to kepeat with that. I sigh and lay on my bed. Maybe it's time to confess already. Maybe I should just go for it and see how she responds. It's now or never Tiffany. I don't want to lose her it's the only chance I have before anyone takes her away from me. I'll confess Jessica. Wait for me. I close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~ Jessica's POV ~

After shopping and eating ice cream with Tiffany we went back to the dorm. Tiffany immediatly went to her room I thought maybe she was tired. I walked to the living room where I spotted Taeyeon. Taeyeon greeting me and asked how my day was. That is a first we're finally making progress here. While we were talking I couldn't set my mind of Tiffany. I kinda was dissapointed when she said she didn't like anyone. I noticed when I said that I like two people that she wasn't in the mood for talking anymore. Did I do something wrong? You are all probably wondering who I like right. No it's not Taecyeon don't worry about it. While I was thinking about Tiffany I didn't even notice that Yoona was calling my name. 

Yoona: '' Sica unnie! '' She yelled

Jessica: '' YAH!, You don't have to yell Yoona ''

Yoona: '' I'm sorry but you were spacing off and I called your name for about 3 times already ''

I looked to my right when I noticed Taeyeon also looking at me worried. Maybe she thought something was wrong.

Jessica: '' Nothing is wrong, Taeyeon '' I smile to her

Taeyeon: '' How did you know I was thinking that '' she blushed

Jessica: '' I just know '' I said and look bakc at Yoona '' You called me Yoona? ''

Yoona: '' Dae, I was wanted to inform that we have a meeting at SM Entertainment tomorrow. ''

Jessica: '' Ah, Araso '' 

All the girls got back home after their schedule. Taeyeon cooked rice with kimchi and it was delicious. I really like her cooking. I compliment her all the time. Suddenly I felt someone glaring at me. I look across of me and saw Tiffany looking at me with a blank face. When she caught me looking at her she immediatly looked away. 

Hyoyeon: '' Girls, let's play Truth or Dare '' she smirked

Sooyoung: '' YESSSSSS! but let's play it with drinks it's boring without it ''

Seohyun: '' I don't drink unnies ''

Hyoyeon: '' Come on boring Seo, you have to experience it one day. Now is the perfect time ''

Sooyoung: '' Yess come one boring Seo ''

Yuri: '' Do it boring Seo ''

Seohyun hesitated and felt really uncomfortable around alcohol.

Taeyeon: '' Don't force her to do anything she isn't ready for kids, let's just play and Seo doesn't have to drink. ''

Everyone nodded and sat in a circle. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to the kitchen and came back with glasses and 3 bottles of alcohol. The game:You pick truth or dare. If you don't accept the question or dare you have to drink a shot of alcohol. 

Yuri started and asked yoona. yoona picked dare and Yuri dared her to tell a secret the girls don't know yet. Yoona told everybody she likes Lee Seunggi. Nobody was shocked because everyone already knew except Yoona didn't know that they knew. Next is Yoona. Yoona picked Jessica. Jessica picked dare.

Yoona: '' I dare you to kiss Taeyeon on the cheeks '' she smirked

All the girls were laughing their asses off. I glared at Yoona. I rather do that than drink tho. Taeyeon begin to blush and Tiffany was boiling with jealousy but Jessica didn't notice. I thought why not grab the chance now since I always wanted to kiss Taeyeon. I stood up walked over to Taeyeon and leaned closer to Taeyeon's cheek. I quickily pecked Taeyeon on the cheek and walked back to my seat and looked at Tiffany. I saw that Tiffany had tears in her eyes and I was confused. Is she crying. Tiffany looked back at me and looked away immediatly when one tear came falling out her eyes. I looked worried and felt guilty.

Few rounds passed and all the girls except seohyun had almost 4 shots already. It was Jessica's turn to ask someone again.

Jessica: '' My turn, I pick Tiffany. ''

Tiffany looked at her with a cold expression and choice truth. 

Jessica: '' How did you really feel about the night we kissed? ''

All the girls looked at Tiffany with eyes wide open. They didn't know Tiffany kissed Jessica. Taeyeon was really dissapointed because she always wanted to kiss Jessica but not only that her best friend never told her. All the girls waited for Tiffany's answer but Tiffany was spacing out. 

Tiffany: '' I.. fee.l '' Her face turning red and redder. ''  I.. '' She couldn't answer and run to her room.

I knew Tiffany was lying about what she said about just being drunk. All the girls still shocked and started questioning me. I really didn't care about it right now and I wanted to talk to Tiffany about it. I stand up and run after Tiffany to her room. I really needed to talk to Tiffany about everything.


Chapter 4 is little dramatic. I'm not satisfied with this chapter tho guess I already experience a writer's block. Comment or prive msg about it. 

Sorry if this chapter was dissapointing I really didn't know what to write :(

Me next chapter will be awesome.

STAY TUNED AND SUBSRIBE! :)