Chapter 5

Desperate for you

Chapter 5


~ No One's POV ~

Tiffany: '' I.. fee.l '' Her face turning red and redder. ''  I.. '' She couldn't answer and run to her room.

I knew Tiffany was lying about what she said about just being drunk. All the girls still shocked and started questioning me. I really didn't care about it right now and I wanted to talk to Tiffany about it. I stand up and run after Tiffany to her room. I really needed to talk to Tiffany about everything.

As Jessica entered Tiffany's room she saw her laying on bed with tears running down her face. Jessica felt guilty because she said it with everyone around. She walked to Tiffany and layed down next to her and their faces met.

Jessica: '' Tiff, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry ''

Tiffany didn't say anything and just look at Jessica. Jessica looked at her and put her arms around Tiffany's waist.

Jessica: '' Baby, pleas talk to me ''

Tiffany: '' I.. '' she looked at Jessica with a nervous face. It's now or never she thought  I have to tell her.  '' I l... ike you Sica ''

Jessica wasn't expecting this especially when Tiffany said that she liked nobody. Jessica looked at her with wide eyes open and didn't know what to say. Before she could say anthing Tiffany spoke up.

Tiffany: '' It's ok you don't have to say anything. But pleas don't be mad I don't want to lose you Jessica. You are my best friend and if you don't accept it I get it. I just felt like I was lying to myself and to you. Just stay here for the night and hold me in your arms pleas Jessie. '' She said she hugged Jessie very tight and closed her eyes with tears running down her face.

Jessica didn't know how she felt. On side she felt like there was more with Tiffany than just sisterly love but on the other side there's Taeyeon. She decided to just stay the night in Tiffany's room next to her. She put Tiffany's head on her chest, closed her eyes and immediatly fell asleep.

Next day

All the girls except for Tiffany and Jessica were in the living room. They were all eating breakfast and getting ready for the meeting at SM Entertainment. 

Seohyun '' Unnies, where are Tiff and Sica unnie? '' 

Nobody knew where they were.

Sunny: '' Oh they're probably in Tiffany's room, let's go look ''

All the girls stood up from the chairs and headed to Tiffany's room. As they entered they saw Jessica and Tiffany hugging while sleeping. Little did they know that Tiffany exaclty was awake and looked at them. Taeyeon who saw the figures in each other arms felt jealous and was boiling with anger.

Taeyeon: '' Fany, wake Jessica up we need to go for the meeting '' she said with a annoyed voice and walk out of the room. Sunny saw the expression on Taeyeon's face and immediatly went after her. 

Tiffany: '' Sicaa wake up! '' Jessica didn't respond. '' SICAAAAA '' she yelled but still nothing. '' Aish, how am I going to wake this girl up. '' she said looking at the girls. Yoona immediatly knew what to do.

Yoona: '' Don't worry unnie, I'll do it '' yoona walked out of the room for few seconds and came back. She stood next to the sleeping Jessica. " Unnie, if you don't wake up now i'll make you eat CUCUMBER '' she said yelling.

Jessica woke up immediatly and glared at yoona.

Jessica: " YAAAH! How could you do that '' she yelled and slapped yoona on her arms. 

Jessica stormed out off the room to the bathroom and got ready. She was sleepy and annoyed because she only slept for lke 4 hours. She isn't in the mood to make jokes. She's dead serious especially with what happend last night. Jessica came out of the bathroom ready and everybody was waiting for her. She just passed by went out of the door directly to the van and sat on the last row. Tiffany who was scared to even talk to her sit on the second row and Taeyeon next to Tiffany. Tiffany didn't even bother talking to Jessica the whole rit to SM Entertainment. Jessica felt Tiffany is going to ignore her again but she don't really care because she really isn't in the mood for everyone right now. She sigh closed her eyes and went back to sleep. Taeyeon turn around and heard Jessica sighing. She wondered what Jessica was thinking. Taeyeon is finally prepared to confess to Jessica and it's going to happen tonight. She's going to ask Jessica out to walk and confess immediatly.

The girl arrived at SM Entertaiment and walked over to the meeting room. Everybody took a sit and waited for CEO Lee SooMan to come in. When he came in he talked about the girls schedules for the next month. Seohyun is going to star in a musical. Yoona and Sooyoung are going to start a new drama. Sunny is going to have her own DJ. Hyoyeon and Yuri are going to judge on a dance show. Jessica is starting with her own fashion line. Tiffany is having her own fashion show and Taeyeon is going to haver her own solo career. tomorrow during the day Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany are going to be guests on Strong Heart. 

The meeting was over and the girls were going off to their schedules. Except for Jessica and Taeyeon they had no schedules.

Taeyeon: '' Sica, do you want to go to the amusement park '' she smiled to Jessica

Jessica: '' Maybe other time, Taengoo '' looked with a blank face

Jessica was still not in the mood to do anything and suggested they should just go back to the dorm. Taeyeon notices something was wrong with Jessica but she didn't wanted to bother her. They arrived at the dorm and Taeyeon cooked lunch for Jessica and her. Jessica always love Taeyeon food so she definitly was going to eat it. While Taeyeon was cooking Jessica kept staring at Taeyeon. She was thinking about how beautiful Taeyeon looked while cooking. Taeyeon felt someone staring and turned around.

Taeyeon: '' Something wrong, Sica? ''

Jessica: '' Aniyo, you just look beautiful while cooking '' Jessica can't believe that came out of her own mouth. She looked down and played with her hair.

Taeyeon was smiling ear to ear because this is the first time Jessica called her beautiful after 2 years. She asked Jessica if she wanted to go for a walk at the park. Taeyeon is finally ready to confess and she's going to do it while she still can. They both got ready and headed to the park. They sat at a bench and looked towards the sea. Taeyeon turn to Jessica and she thought she looked absolutely stunning today. Her lips look so soft, Her eyes are so sparkly and her skin looks so smooth. Without noticing she took Jessica's hand. Jessica looked at her confused. Taeyeon looked back at Jessica and smiled.

Taeyeon: '' Sica, I really need to tell you something. '' 

Jessica: '' You can tell me everything, Taengoo ''

Taeyeon smiled at her because Jessica is always so caring and she always listen to people/

Taeyeon: '' ilikeyoumorejessica '' she said really fast

Jessica: '' Can you pleas talk slower I can't hear you, Taengoo '' She said smiling.

Taeyeon: '' I like you more than I like butts, Sica '' She said looking straight in her eyes.

Jessica was shocked again she didnt expect it either. They just talked for like 3 months now and she already has feelings for me she thought. Taeyeon was worried because she didn't know if jessica was into her or even into girls. tears started to fall from her eyes and Jessica notice is. Jessica hold her hands tighter and sqeeuzed it so that she would look at her. Taeyeon looked up and they glanced at each other. Jessica didn't know what to say tho. She liked Taeyeon alot but she was so confused with Tiffany. Jessica kept quiet and looked away.

Taeyeon: '' I know you're probably shocked and I know it's unexpected. This is the reason I was ignoring you for those years. I was scared that I would fall in love with you but I notice I'd rather have you as a friend than nothing at all. You don't have to answer me, I'll accept your decision if you don't want anything to do with me. '' she said stuttering.

Jessica still didn't know what to say but she was thinking hard. why is she not saying anything she had a crush on Taeyeon for almost 3 years but something is holding her back. Is it Tiffany? Without noticing Taeyeon already left.

Jessica needed to talk to someone so she grabbed her phone and texted Krystal.

To: Krys

From: Jessie

Krys, what are you doing? Can you pick me up pleasee I really need you right now :(.

She waited for Krys text.

To: Jessie

From: Krys

I'm watching a movie with Amber. Is everything ok Unnie. I'll pick you up right now. I'll be there in a hour. <3333


Chapter 5 is done.

I'm still writing short chapters since I can't think off anything right now :#

Comment who is your favorite OTP.

Should I add some sub-couples? :)

Let me know!!

SUBSRIBEEEEEE :)