Chapter 3

Desperate for you

 

Chapter 3


~ Jessica's POV ~

I obeyed and layed next to Tiffany we were both facing each other when suddenly Tiffany started coming closer to my face. I looked worried and confused but didn't move away and before I know it I felt something soft on my lips. I was in shock and look at Tiffany with eyes wide open.Tiffany wrapped her arms around my waist and was biting and my lower lip seeking for entrance. Her lips are so smooth I thought and I'm feeling so hot. What am I feeling!? Do I like Tiffany kissing me?!. What about Taeyeon? What about Taeyeon, Hah like she cares. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and pushed Tiffany off me.

Jessica: '' Tiffany, what the hell are you doing?'' I yelled

Tiffany looked like she was about to burst into tears she couldn't even speak anymore she kept stuttering and I didn't understand a word what she said. Before I could even say anything she run out of my room saying sorry about hundred times. Why is she even saying sorry she didn't do anything wrong. I'm so confused why did I even like it, do I like Tiffany?. No I don't atleast I think I don't. Ugh forget it. I layed in bed closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

[Skipping forward to next week]

 

In the van on our way to the airport.

Today we're heading to China to start with our world tour again this will be our second concert and I'm really excited. Still I couldn't but think about what happend to me and Tiffany last week. After the incident that happend last week Tiffany kept avoiding me. I tried to talk with her about it but she was always busy or just acted  like she didn't hear me. She always was with Taeyeon which made me even more mad they're like twins. I'm really curious why she kissed me and I've realised I don't know in which way as a friend or more but I definetly feel something. I was in deep thought when I suddenly hear someone calling my name.

Yoona: " Sica-unnie what are you thinking about? '' she said taking my hand.

Jessica: '' I always think about you Yoongie you know that right '' I teased.

Yoona: '' Yah! Unnie that's not funny '' She pouted

Jessica: '' Aigoo my Yoongie angry? '' I pouted

Yoona: '' Unnie stop that you don't look cute, but srsly what's wrong. You know you can talk to me? ''

Jessica: '' I so am cute! but it's just that Tiffany is still avoiding me after what happend last week. She's always with Taeyeon, Sunny or other members and when I ask her if she wants to go out she just rejects me '' I said with tears coming out my eyes.

Yoona whiped my tears away and pulled me into a hug.

Yoona: '' Unnie I know you are sad but see it from her point she's probably to embarrased to even talk to you or face you. Just give her time I know she'll come around she's your best friend right ''

Jessica: '' I know. I'll give her two days '' I pouted.

Yoona: '' Aigooo Sica you should really stop pouting it doesn't suit you ''

Jessica: '' Yah! you aren't cute either! '' I yelled and slapped her arm

We both giggle and realized we are at the airport already.

 

 

In China at the hotel

 

We arrived at the hotel. Me and Yoona luckily are assigned in the same room. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in the second room. Sunny and Seohyun in the third room and Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri in the last room. We were standing in the middle of the lobby talking about what we are going to do during the day. I asked Yoona if she wanted to go shopping with me and she happily accepted. I suddenly felt weird like someone was staring at me. I turned around and I saw Taeyeon looking at me. we glanced at each other but then Tiffany came to here and started calling taeyeon and she looked away. Jinja! She can talk to Taeyeon but not with me. Yoona dragged me away and we went shopping. 

 

~ No One's POV ~

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Sunny we're in Yuri's hotel room talking about the plan for Taeyeon and Jessica to talk again before the concert starts tomorrow. Hyoyeon suggested we should just hangout with all the girls in one room and question Jessica about it so she would get angry. Jessica always says the truth when she's angry. That's a really good idea and everyone agreed.  

It was 8 pm when all the girls were in Sunny and Seohyun hotel room. HyoYuSooSeoSu were ready to get the plan started. All the girls were chatting about how excited the concert is going to be tomorrow except one person and that was Jessica. Jessica was really upset and boiling with anger when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany laughing together. She thought how could they be so careless they only think about theirselves. Seohyun who sit across off Jessica and noticed her. She interrupted Jessica thoughts.

Seohyun: '' Sica-unnie is spacing out unnies. '' She said pointing at Jessica.

Everbody looked Jessica's way and noticed she wasn't really happy and you could see it through her face expression. Especially Taeyeon and Tiffany notices.

Yoona: '' Unnie, you ok? ''

Jessica: '' Yup, why wouldn't I be '' she said sarcastic

Sunny: '' Sica, you know you can talk to us about everything that your feeling right ''

Jessica: '' There's nothing to talk about '' She said with a cold face

Hyoyeon: '' Cut the crap and say what's wrong your getting on my nerves ''

Jessica: '' Ha, like I care '' she rolled her eyes

Jessica was really not in the mood to joke around and she could burst out of anger any moment.

Tiffany: '' Jessie, calm down '' 

Jessica looked at tiffany with an annoyed faced and thought know she wants to talk to me. 

Jessica: '' Oh wow Tiffany you finally talked to me after a week. I was worried I thought you lost your damn tongue ''

Everybody but yoona looked confused because they didn't notice that there was something going on with Tiffany and Jessica.

Taeyeon: '' Jessica, calm down we don't need to argue right now ''

Jessica: '' wow Taeyeon also talking to me after how long it's a miracle people. Yoona ain't that amazing my wish finally came true they are finally talking to me  '' she fake smiled

Yoona: '' Sica-unnie I think we should go now ''

Jessica: '' No why they asked me what was wrong right i'm ready to tell, are you Tiffany? ''

Tiffany: '' I..  I.. " Jessica interrupted Tiffany

Jessica: '' It's ok, I'll talk for you '' She said smiling and tears running down  '' All I'm going to say is that Tiffany is no longer my best friend since she's ignoring and avoiding me like her new lover over there'' Pointing at Taeyeon. '' I tried talking to her but instead of talking to me she choose the easiest way and run away. Seriously I'm so dissapointed at you Tiffany I thought we were best friends but it's ok I guess thinks happen that way. '' and she walked out of the room with Yoona going after her.

All the girls were in shock because they really didnt know what to do. They never thought Tiffany and Jessica would be like that. Awkward silence was in the room so everyone decided to go the their own rooms and go sleep. All the girls were sleeping except for Taeyeon.

~ Taeyeon's POV ~

I was really thinking hard I never saw Jessica like that. Her beautiful face full in tears because of me. I did everything wrong I just realized I need Jessica back. I want to hug her and kiss her soft lips. Aish I ruined everything. I need air I decided to go out for a walk. When I reached the park I suddenly saw someone familiar sitting on the bench crying. As I looked closer I saw it was Jessica. Should I walk over to her? Aish, Taeyeon she needs you come on let's go. I decided to walk her direction and sit on the bench next to her. I saw that she was startled so I took her hand and hold it tight.

Taeyeon: '' Stop crying '' 

Jessica: '' Don't tell me what to do ''ed

Taeyeon: '' Keep crying then ''

Jessica: '' No I'll stop crying ''

There was awkward silence when I started to speak up.

Taeyeon: '' I'm sorry Sica ''

Jessica: '' About what? '' she looked at me

Taeyeon: '' I'm sorry for ignoring and avoiding you for almost two years. I'm sorry for making you cry and feel hated. I'm sorry for every horrible feeling I caused you. I was selfish ''

Jessica: '' Why would I even believe you truly mean it? ''

Taeyeon: '' Because '' I looked into her eyes. Because I love you I thought '' I said so '' and looked away.

Jessica: '' Araso '' and she walked back to the hotel room

I was still at the park for half an hour when I decided to head back to the hotel. I was walking when I looked at my hand and realized I just hold Jessica's hand her lovely hands. I lay on my bed close my eyes and fall asleep smiling.

 

[1 month later]

Me and all the girls were sitting in the living room chatting about how the world tour is almost coming to an end. We had really funny moments on stage. Me and Jessica are finally talking to each other. Well we only greet each other or ask something if we need anything from each other. I look at Jessica and see her smiling at her phone I wonder who she's talking to. I think Sunny read my mind because she asked.

Sunny: '' Sica who are you talking to on your phone you're all smiles ''

Jessica looked up from hem phone. '' Taecyeon oppa ''

Yuri: '' Taecyeon oppa? You guys are talking. ''

Jessica: '' Yea, he asked my number last week through Krystal and then he texted me ''

Hyoyeon: '' Sica's GOT A BOY '' started singing '' Handsome boy ''

Jessica: '' ANIYOOO! We are just friends '' 

Sica's got a boy I thought. I hope they stay just friends because I'm ready to make my move on her. Last week when I talked to Sunny about how I really was feeling these past years I realized I should just come clean to Jessica. She really needs to know. Still I felt a little worried what if she's going to date Taecyeon I can't compete with him. I don't even know if she likes girls. 

Yoona: '' But he's hot tho ''

Taeyeon: '' then you go date him '' I mumbled

Sunny heard my mumble and just chuckled at what I said.

Jessica: '' He is but I don't see him in that way. '' 

Tiffany: '' Liar yesterday you talked about how hot he looks with his shirt off ''

Oh did I forgot to mention Tiffany and Jessica talked and they are best friends now. Yeah! (sarcastic). I'm so jealous at their friendship they seem  like a couple. I've noticed Tiffany always acts different around Jessica. She treats Jessica different than all the other members. I kept wondering what if she likes Jessica.

Jessica: '' Aish, shut up! '' She said while slapping Tiffany's arm.

1 am in the morning.

I was still awake because I was figuring out how I should confess to Jessica. Should I do something romantic or should I do it in a funny way. How do I even say it like '' Sica, I like you '' or '' Baby, my heart goes boom boom for you ''. OMG Taeyeon that's so bad. Just do something romantic. My head hurts from all the thinking I decided to go to bed.


How will Taeyeon confess to Jessica?

Next chapter is going to be Tiffany's POV

Stay Tuned! Next Chapter up soon :).

Comment if you have any suggestions or Comment if you like the story so far. 

I noticed this chapter is short again. Promise i'll make up to you :)!