Chapter 2

Desperate for you

 

 

CHAPTER 2


~ Jessica's POV ~

 

Jessica: '' Taengoo ''

I called Taeyeon for like 10 times already and she still didn't respond. I wonder what she is thinking does she thinks about me the same way I think about her. Why does he always looks so cold at me and I'm famous for being the ice princess. She looks so beautiful with her babyface. I stare at her eyes and look down at her lips. Her lips look so soft and I want to kiss it. Without noticing I bite my lip and keep coming closer to her face.

Taeyeon: '' Jessica-sii, what are you doing? '' 

I snap out my thoughts and realize I was inches apart from her face. I looked at her and immediatly stepped back. Wait why is she calling me Jessica-sii. She never called me that it either was Sica or just Jessica. Guess she does really hate me. 

Taeyeon: '' Jessica-sii '' 

Jessica: '' I'm sorry, I.. I.. thought maybe you we're si..ick because you wouldn't respond when I called your name. ''

I made up fast enough. Wow never knew I am that smart.

Taeyeon: '' I'm not don't worry '' and she walks to the dorm.

I sigh and walk back to the dorm to. I open the door and go straight to my room. I heard someone yelling my name but didn't respond since I'm still not over the fact that Taeyeon called me Jessica-sii. I sit on my bed pick my phone and start texting Krystal. Krystal is my younger sister and she's in the idol group F(x). I always call her when I feel sad or happy. We don't meet that often because we both have busy schedules but I try to contact her as much time I have.

 To: Krys

From: Jessie

Krys, I miss you so much. What are you doing? Are you free tomorrow night. How about we go clubbing. I really wanna see you again :).

As I'm waiting for Krystal text I am getting ready for bed. I look at my phone and see that Krystal send me a text back.

To: Jessie

From: Krys

Jessie, I miss you toooo! I am free tomorrow tonight let's go CLUBBINGG!! Can I bring Amber with me tho :).

Ofcourse Krystal wants to bring Amber. They are always together. I bet people think they're exactly dating. Amber would be a good girlfriend tho she always takes care of my sister. I really appreciate that especially when I can't be around all the time.

To: Krys

From: Jessie

Yeaa sure. Pick you up at 9 ;). I'm going to go sleep now byebye! Saranghaeyooooo.

 

 

~ No one's POV ~

Jessica puts her phone on her nightcast and goes to sleep. She falls asleep immediatly. Taeyon walks into Jessica's room and sits next to her on the bed. She looks at Jessica's face and kisses her cheek. Jessica stirred a bit and Taeyeon was shocked but luckily Jessica was still asleep. Taeyeon walked out the room with a huge smile and head back to her own room to go sleep.

 

Next day

It was 1 pm and Jessica woke up annoyed and sleepy because of the loud noises in the living room. Oh no! HellSica mode is on. She stood up and took Yuri's baseball stick and walked to the living room. There she saw Sooyoung and Yoona in the kitchen arguing about whos getting the last bowl of cornflakes. Sunny playing a videogame and Hyoyeon dancing on Justin Bieber Sorry. She was boiling with anger because they were ruining her beautysleep. 

Jessica: '' YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ''

Everybody was schocked and looked at Jessica and they knew HellSica mode was on. When they saw Jessica with the baseball stick they became even more scared. 

Jessica: '' WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE SO MUCH NOISE WHEN I'M SLEEPING! '' she said screaming.

Hyoyeon started running and Jessica chased after her with the baseball stick.

Nobody was saying anything because they knew not the mess with Jessica when she's in the HellSica mode. Tiffany and Taeyeon who just came out off their room and saw Jessica's face immediatly knew what was going on. Tiffany walked over to Jessica grabbed her hand and whispered something in her ear. Taeyeon who looked at them was boiling with jealousy. 

Jessica: '' I'm sorry for yelling, just don't do it anymore. '' she walked back to her room followed by Tiffany.

Everybody sighed with relief and continue with what they were doing before but only not with that much noise anymore. Taeyeon who was standing right in the middle was still with full of jealousy looking how Jessica and Tiffany walked to Jessica's room.

~ Jessica's room ~

Tiffany: '' Jessie, what are you going to do today? ''

Jessica: '' During the day nothing, but I'm going out with krys tonight. ''

Tiffany: '' Oh really, can I come I'm not doing anything today anyway it's better than staying '' she said smiling at Jessica.

Jessica: '' Yea sure I'll inform Krys that your coming to and Amber is coming to btw. ''

Tiffany: '' Araso, do you know what you going to wear? I'll just wear something a cute dress with pink on it ofcourse ''

As expected pink freak jessica thought.

Jessica: '' Idk, something y maybe " Jessica teased and walked to her drawer.

Tiffany blushes but Jessica didn't notice because she was already looking for what to wear later tonight. 

 

Night Time 7 pm

All the girls were in the living room watching the movie Step Up 1. After the movie they were all talking about how hot Channing Tatum was and how good he dances. Hyoyeon loved the movie the most ofcourse. While talking Hyoyeon asked what all the girls were going to do tonight.

Seohyun: '' Read books I guess ''

Hyoyeon: '' You always read books, Seo ''

Yoona: '' I have to leave for filming in a hour ''

Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny and Taeyeon were just going to watch another movie. Hyoyeon looked at Jessica and Tiffany.

Hyoyeon: '' Sica, Tiff and you guys? ''

Jessica: '' We are going out with Krystal and Amber. Good that you  asked I forgot we need to get ready Tiff and you always take an hour. '' 

Tiffany: '' No I don't! '' 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and Tiffany and felt jealous again. 

Taeyeon: '' You guys are going out and didn't even ask us to come with you? '' she said glaring at Tiffany.

She turned and  looked at Jessica with a blank face.

Jessica: '' How can I ask you if you won't even talk to me, Taeyeon. '' She couldn't believe Taeyeon even dared to say that.

Taeyeon: '' You could still ask me '' she said looking with a blank face at Jessica.

Jessica: '' Do you want to go with us Taeyeon? '' she said stuttering.

Taeyeon: '' No, thank you '' and walk to her room. Sunny followed Taeyeon because she know that there was something wrong with Taeyeon again. Jessica thought why do I even have to ask her when she would keep ignoring me anyway, STRESS. Tiffany interrupted Jessica's thought.

Tiffany: '' Come on Jess, let's get ready '' and she dragged Jessica to her room.

There was awkward silence in the living room. Everybody looked at each other because they could feel the tension between Taeyeon and Jessica. They always wondered why Taeyeon was acting that way towards Jessica but they just thought it was a little fight and they already got over it but they guessed it wasn't over.

Yuri: '' They are still awkard with each other '' she said looking worried

Seohyun: '' Yes, I mean i thought they fought but got over it already but I guess they not. I hope Taeyeon will talk to Jessica soon I can't stand seeing Jessica so sad ''

Sooyoung: '' We should do something so that they won't be so awkward around each other anymore ''

Everybody agreed and started planning. After hours of planning they were all getting sleepy and head to their rooms. Hours later Tiffany and Jessica came back home a little drunk. Jessica with her arm over Tiffany's shoulders and dragged Tiffany to her room. Tiffany drank a little to much so she could barely walk. Jessica put Tiffany down on the bed and wanted to go to wash up her face when she suddenly felt Tiffany pulling her hand and turning her around. Tiffany looked at Jessica's body and lips and bite her lip. Jessica saw what Tiffany did.

Jessica: '' Tiff, are you alright? ''

Tiffany: '' Don't leave lay next to me '' she said still biting her lip.

Jessica obeyed and layed next to Tiffany they were both facing each other when suddenly Tiffany started coming closer with to Jessica's face. Jessica looked worried nad confused but didn't move away and before she know it she felt something warm on her lips. Jessica was in shock and look at Tiffany with eyes wide open.Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and was biting and Jessica lower lip seeking for entrance. Jessica finally snapped out of her thoughts and pushed Tiffany off her.

Jessica: '' Tiffany, what the hell are you doing?'' she yelled

 


This was it for chapter 2. I know it was short but I'm finally starting to get a storyline here.

Comment what you think of this chapter.

My next chapters will be longer but since I'm still starting and getting a hang of it it's going to be like this for now. 

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

1326587_1389060451480_full.png