Month 5

Operation Sidekick

It had been a few more weeks of training in the ungodly hours of the night that had worn the boys in training down, dark eye bags had begun to form and they walked around as if their souls had been out. It would only take a light breeze to knock them over at that point. Luckily, Tao and Kris decided to take a week off for midnight training due to preparing for the jungle drop off for the spies in training.

Which the trainees unfortunately had no clue was coming up.

~~~

Instructor Khun had called the boys in an hour early for training today, he claimed that the guest professors needed the extra time to teach them everything they needed to know by the end of the week.

The trainees sat on the mats provided for them on the floor and listened as their instructor explained, "This is Doctor Suho and this is Special Agent Lay. They will be giving you all a crash course on a few vital things you all need to know for the upcoming exams." He then picked up his belongings and left, as he always does.

Suho and Lay each scanned the class to see the people they'd be teaching and looked rather satisfied with the potential they saw in the room. 

"As Khun said, I am Doctor Suho and teach internal medecine at this university. I'll be teaching you urgent care techniques this upcoming week as well as starting a plant remedy unit."

"I'm Lay, I'm here to inform you all about the usage of guns."

The students looked at one another trying to figure out why they needed to learn these two specific skills this week, only a few students gave eachother knowing glances.

Kyungsoo was furious for one, he knew that the jungle training was coming up again and he hated that he had to do it again. Every year he gets the river disease that makes him throw up everything he's eaten since the 2nd grade and every year Luhan makes fun of him for it. He sighed and glared in Luhan's direction who was already looking at him with a silly grin on his face.

Kai leaned forward from behind Kyungsoo and whispered, "Is this for the jungle training?"

Kai's hot breath made the hairs on Kyungsoo's neck stand up and he almost jumped from the sudden intrusion of space. He reached his arm back and smacked Kai on the leg. Hard.

Suho then dismissed the class to begin a sparring session to warm up as he set up the equipment they needed for his urgent care demonstration.

Kyungsoo immedietly turned around and smacked Kai again, "Don't ever do that again."

Kai chuckled, "Sorry did it turn you on too much?" 

This in turn earned him a glare from Kyungsoo and brought out a laugh from Luhan and Chen who had come out of nowhere.

"Kyungsoo doesn't get aroused, he has no feelings remember?" Chen claimed as he began to spar with Luhan.

"Yeah we've never seen Kyungsoo with anyone. One year a guy tried to confess his love to him and Kyungsoo chucked a thesaurus at him from the second floor, that poor love struck idiot was in the hospital with a concussion for a week," Luhan added.

Kyungsoo scoffed and attempted to defend himself,  "He threw rocks at my window to try to get my attention at 3 in the morning, his love confession was not so urgent that he had to wake me up at the crack of dawn. He got what he had coming to him."

Kai laughed, "I bet he did, did he stop trying after that?"

"Of coarse he did, the concussion knocked out any memory of him liking Kyungsoo," Chen replied.

Kai took his sparring stick and swung it around behind Kyungsoo's back, trapping him in pressed against his strong chest "Don't worry, I won't give up on you that easily," he said with a cocky smirt.

Kyungsoo scoffed at the sudden flirting attempt from Kai and before Kai knew it, he was on the floor with a stick to his throat, Kyungsoo standing above him with a smug smirk on his face, "It's not worth the effort, you won't get anywhere with me princess."

Chen and Luhan broke out into loud laughter as they saw the whole thing go down, the look on Kai's face was priceless. He hadn't known how Kyungsoo had gotten him on the ground so quickly and swiftly.

"You've gotta teach me that trick!" Kai exclaimed, completely ignoring Kyungsoo's words.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and helped Kai up as the students were called back to watch the demonstration Dr. Suho had set up.

~~~

Suho had gone over the basics of wrapping up a wound so that it wasn't infected using only a t-shirt and some tequila. He had claimed that a majority of their missions were going to be spying within parties of important public figures so if they were ever injured, all they had to do was find some alcohol and a piece of  cloth to wrap the wound until they could get to safety and treat it correctly. It wouldn't be hard to find either of those things, especially the liquor, within any of these gatherings. 

Soon after, they transitioned to watching Lay give his demonstration on weapon handeling. 

"First thing's first, guns are always a last resort no matter what situation you're in. We are undercover agents, not assassins, so the last thing we would need is someone to hear us or be aware of our presence. Out of the 8 years that I have been an agent, I have only had to use a gun once so keep that in mind that it is absolutely the last thing you will ever need. If you do your job correctly and swiftly then you won't need to use any weapons anyway." 

The class then watched Lay load and unload the clip from his weapon in awe, many of them had never laid their hands on a gun before, let alone seen one. 

Sehun on the other hand looked away from the demonstration, a tight feeling grew in his chest as he saw the weapon up front. He had never liked the concept behind it, it was made for killing and that's the exact opposite reason his family had gone into the business.

The Oh family business began centuries ago, it was an underground organization of peace; they spied to stop wars and suffering from breaking out between countries and the family name has stood for that since the beginning.

Kai had noticed the discomfort on his friends face and placed a hand on his back, patting it gently before turning his attention back to the front. Sehun gave him a small smile in return signaling that he would be alright. He just hoped he would never have to handle one himself or use it.

After the demonstration and explanation was over, the students began to file out of the Underground in a hurry as their stomach's groweled for attention. 

Luhan caught up to Sehun as he walked to his locker to grab a sweater before leaving, "Hey! Do you wanna grab lunch together?"

Sehun smiled at the invitation, "Sure I was gonna go with Kai but it'd be better with you."

Luhan smiled back but as they made their way to the exit Luhan remembered that he had left his bag in one of the classrooms and they ran back to get it. Only for them to open the door and see Suho sitting on the teachers desk with his legs wrapped around Lay's waist, making out heavily and passionately.

Sehun froze in his spot at the discovery and Luhan covered his eyes and screamed, "MY EYES!!"

Both men quickly stopped and whipped their heads over to the two students, one looked like a shocked owl and of course Luhan was acting dramatic as he fell on his knees and tried to rub his eyes clean of what he had just witnessed.

"Calm the hell down Lu," Suho rolled his eyes and pulled Luhan up from the floor by his arm, Luhan giggling mischievously as he stood to his feet.

"Uh, do you know eachother," Sehun inquired as he watched their casual interaction.

Lay laughed and hopped off the desk, "Sorry to scare you kid, this idiot here is my cousin," Lay placed an arm around Luhan's shoulder who in turn wore a big smile on his face.

Sehun nodded in understanding but was still bewildered from seeing his two instructors eating eachother's faces a mere moment ago, "Well it was nice meeting you and thank you for the lesson, we should get going," he grabbed Luhan's hand and dragged him out of the Underground as Luhan laughed at his reaction.

"Did you do that on purpose?!" 

"No way, but I'm not surprised. Those two have been married for years now and they still can't keep their hands off of eachother." Luhan replied with a shrug.

"Why didn't you tell me Lay was your cousin?"

"I didn't know he was coming! Now c'mon let's go buy something to eat before class starts!" Luhan kept his hold on Sehun's hand as they made their way to the food court.

Sehun looked down at their linked hands and smiled at the warm feeling it gave him, Luhan was the best kind of trouble to have around.

~~~

Enjoy :)

Pls comment! I would love to hear your feedback on what you'd like to read more of!