The breakthrough ......

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was a foggy scene greeted upon him when he brushes aside the mist for a clearer view of whats ahead..

 

      Questions upon question running thru his mind wandering about the place as slowly the familiar backdrop greets him, thier lush vast garden. "What am I doing here.. shouldn't I be..???" Jesse talking to himself trying to recall much of his memoir, stop his track as soon he hears familiar voices, voices that he longing to hear for a long time coming..

Walking up slowly taking carefull steps not to interupt the 2 figures whom seated side by side deep in their own conversation oblivious to the Jesse approahing them. "Mom?? Dad??" Jesse muster up some courage as the 2 figures with familiar voices turns around hearing Jesse's voice. 

 Without giving a signal, Jesse lunged himself forward hugging both his parents, long gone. As emotion sets in, tears welling up in his eyes. "I miss you both.." Jesse sobers trying to keep his emotion in check. "Dad.. Am I..." ask Jesse releasing the hug knowing that his parents gone too soon in that tragic incident. "Is this the garden, the much talk garden in paradise?" Jesse start to bombard Ryul much to his annoyance just like good old days, the ever annoying question. "Nope. You're not dead and this not the garden. You still have a long way to go." Ryul reply make Jesse smile wide. "I think he gone bonkers with all that happening.." Seung Yeon question back at Ryul seeing Jesse eyes start to stray around. 

 Faking a cough, "Son.. there been many troubles lately right?" Ryul careesing Jesse blonde locks making Jesse nods his head. "Many unsolved question and it all began with that incident back then..' Jesse mumbles softly trying to not recall much. "Jesse, my dear son," SeungYeon gesturing Jesse to the stone table. 

  "The problems you have on hand, take a closer look around you. Be patience and time will reveal.." sighs SeungYeon deeply. "If your're not strong enough share it with your siblings but leave baby sister out of it, She been thru much." Seung Yeon continues looking at Jesse right in the eye. "Son.." Ryuls taps his chest, "One heart one mind, the problems you had on hand..." Ryul pause touching Jesse cheeks with his cold fingers, "It start from the top and will end right here." Ryul index finger direct at Jesse chest, his heart. "Just be.." Ryul was cut short when the bell chimes indicating time is up. "Just bewary of bear..  Easen down the bodyguards around your sister, she doesn't like it at all. Be safe and take care of your siblling." Ryul gesture Jesse to a small gate that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "But Dad.. Mom!!!" Jesse cried out loud onlyto be engulf in the foggy scene again..

   "Mom!! Dad!!! Jesse shouting on top of his voice alarmed the trio making them rushed out for help. The nurses rushes in along with Doc Lee. 

"Uncle Lee...." Youngie quite alarm at Jesse getting into fits in his comatose state. "Just normal reaction.." Doc Lee reply but when silence the moment he turn around to see Jesse eyes wide open, cold sweats trickling dwonm his forehead. "Uncle... I saw ....Mom... Dad...." Jesse slowly utter some words which make the people presence in his room white pale shock. "Do you know where you are now?" ask Doc Lee a typical question ask to every patient whom been in deep sleep. "Hospital.." Jesse point his index finger direct at Doc Lee.  "Doc, his vital stats stablise, all going good." Nurse Choi sudden words interupting the lil reunion. "Book a scan and let me know the result later." Doc Lee in his stern voice turning around to the unwanted visitors in Jesse's room. 

  SM just fidgets, playing with his fingers knowing his elder brother about to blow his fuse. "You wanna see your nephews and nieces died early ain't it??" Kangta just stand in silence seeing the brothers about to be in one big fight. "Uncle... No fight now.." Yul standing in the middle of SM and Doc Lee.  " Gun fight anything can happen.." SM reply earning one big slap across the face. " THAT IS HIS 3RD TIME LYING IN THIS FRAKING WARD!! YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH??" Doc Lee sudden outburst caught Yul in the middlle. "Sunny in his team now, I got it all arranged." SM careesing his red puff up cheeks. "WHAT!! MY DAUGHTER NOW INVOVLE!!" Doc Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter