Reshuffle....

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Been 3 weeks since Jesse was last seen at the agency. The TaeNy duo been having sleepness night due to the case that grip the nation due to its gruesome nature. Headline screamers makes the citizen unrest, that make one person in the agency restless. The rest of the quintet having normal time at the office, trying their best to solve cases on hand that sometimes overload..

  One fine day....

   All officers gather outside the auditorium for a briefing session, the final session of briefing to be done for the last batch of officers including TaeNy and the quartet. Trays of food line up the buffet spread outside..  "Youngie stop drooling...." YuL knocking some sense into Youngie whom eyeing his favourite eclair. Kim Hyo comes along with Taeny, panting hard. "Yul briefing finish?" ask Kim Hyo glancing around seeing scores of officers lounging around the area. "Nope. The big shots still not done yet..." Yoong replied on Yul behalf when the door suddenly swung open. 

  Seeing some other higher ranking officers form other state come out with grim looking face, all stand upright at ease. "Sir.. Morning!!" Yul saluting Sir Park the one he recognise. Saluting back  to Yul, "Morning Supt Jungs" reply Park seeing the other 3 Jungs which stumped the triplets as not many knows their other last name. "Sir.." Youngie halts seeing Jesse comes out with Kangta and the Security minister in tow. 

 Walking near to the buffet spread, getting himself a cuppa glancing around seeing the officers eyeing on him. "So Snr Supt Jung, I hope you do your best like you always do. I'm expectiing result by 3rd quarter." says the Security minister tapping on Jesse shoulder where his rank is attach. "I will try my best. This not my forte. Thank you." reply with  a weak smile. 

Back to the group with Park. "Sir.. anything wrong?" ask Kim Hyo seeing how uneasy Jesse was with those 2 near him. "He fine. Get in before he screams like the previous batch." Park quickly gesture the rest to enter the auditorium before Jesse does. 

 The door closes with a loud bang as all sit up straight knowing whom walks in..Walking in holding his cuppa, sipping slowly as all fell into dead silence. "I guess roughly all of you knows what been going on right?" ask Jesse raising his voice decibel loud enough to vibrate in the spacious hall. Walking up  to the stage, facing everyone with the dreaded news to be repeated for the final time. 

  Getting no reply from his audience, he takes the remote as the backdrop changes to a list of officers posted to every department in the agency. "Check at the bulletin board if you can't see your name." continues Jesse as he eyes on his siblings as he remove his p-cap revealing his ash blonde hair colour. "New pistol will be issue..glock 22 for patrol officers and glock 27 for detectives. Other than new unmark cars been tested is being parked on  the 3rd and 4th carpark.... blah blah..." Jesse rambles on the changes much to the officers resentment of the changes.

  Ending his long briefing in an hour, "Any question before I end this?" Jesse open Q&A to the floor greeted by many hands raising up. " Snr Supt Jung... Why the major changes?" ask one officer smart enough to question, Jesse just smile. "I tell you what been said earlier by the big shots ... this is not known by the previous 2 batches and I hope please do spread it around like papparazi cause I JOLLY WELL KNOW SOME OF YOU LOVE TO GOSSIP.. THE STATE WOULD  LIKE TO SEE 50% DROP IN CRIME THAT MEANS... OUR LEVEL MUST BE JUST 15% COMPARE TO BUSAN which has less officers compare to this state..."Jesse pauses when he mention Busan, "Yeah righ..... Busan, where I was posted before coming here." Jesse nods his head himself like his talking to himself. Tiffany sits straight up hearing Jesse stating the fact. "Serious don't tell me, this the same Supt Jung from Busan...?" Tiffany talking to herself. Nudging on Kim Hyo arms, "Psst.. Chief..Does J and the rest from Busan or just him alone?" ask TIffany query on. "Only J.. Yul and Yoong from Gangwon.. Youngie from Incheon like me.. before all of us got posted here..Why?" Kim Hyo question back facing at TIffany. "I was posted from Busan too.. a.. Supt Jung was my boss.. Cold one.." reply Tiffany figeting in her seat. "Yup that right.. thats J.. he was a superintendent last year.. recently promoted..Dfilfany.." Kim Hyo flicking on Tiffany forehead.

  Seeing no one else have question to be floor.. "If there nothing else refer to your department head. Thank you and have a nice endless sleepless night ahead." Jesse smirk wearing his p-cap in style walking off catwalking down the stage and up the stairs leaving the officers dumbfounded by the new changes.. drastic changes..

  Back in the newly minted office.. there was someone knocking on the door politely, "You may enter.." Kim Hyo irks tone  was squash seeing someone unfamiliar wearing smart uniform, lugging a black suitcase, wearing heels in shade.. for him that Jesse trademark when he first saw him. TaeNy pop out their head from the pc monitor. Saluting the man infront of her, "A.I Seo reporting for duty, Supt Kim." Seohyun raises her hand down once Kim Hyo salute her back. "Just call me Chief like the rest..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter