Hint... Think...

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost midnight when the squad arrive down in the basement for briefing. Jesse wears the tactical uniform something anew fo rthe officers to see him wearing one for his known to wear simple clothes, basic T and jeanns to work..

  Gathering them around in battelion formation, "Listen up.. Today we goanna raid the dock for smiggles, T1 follow Supt YuL, T2 follow Supt Youngie, T3 follow Supt Yoong.. whislt the rest follow me. Enter from all entry points, the coastal been secured under watchfull eyes. They might be heavily armed so please gear up.." Jesse putting on 1 magazine on his MP-5 gun adjusting his gloves. 

 Reaching the dock gates.. "Headlights off.. Night cam on.." Jesse crackling voice over the walkies giving out intrustion. From a far using the scope, containers after containers were being loaded onto the ship.. Glancing around to see how many perp invovle..

 "Last 3 containers loaded.. We go in..." Jesse again with his instruction eagled eyed on the movement... The last container being hauled up by the crane to the ship.. "Now boys!!!" Jesse giving command as the officer swats in formation getting the perps caught off guard by the unamrak cars rushing with siren blasting..choppers hovering over them.. total suprise package done

In a state of panic stricken by the perps, they all ran in different direction just as Jesse had anticipated. Fire shots after fire shot were being fired by the perps trying to run/scare away the onrushing officers..Retaliating back.. the whole scene turn into one hollywood movie where the bad guys firing off to the good guys.. 

A good 5 minutes later after cease fire was called out by Yul.. walking over to the fallen perp.."Never wise to fight.. Just surrender.." Yul spat on the perp as she signal the crane operator to unload back the container.. Yoong hurries over gesturing her team to do so. "Medics on the way, I need to check the other ship too.." Yoong points out the next berth, the crane stop hauling the containers, lashing workers scrambles for life seeing the gun battle. 

Removing his mask, "Open up this one!!" Jesse shouts to his men whom just fire at the lock container.. Inside reveal luxurious cars .. Thier lost cars, "We hit the motherload boys!!!" Jesse smilling opening the steel door more wider letting his men checking the stolen goods. "Sir.. one thing they made bad choice.. Stealing your cars..Hahahahaa.." Jesse's team mates laughing off the mistakes doen by the bad boys. "So all here??" ask Youngie can't wait to see his beloved car. "Yeah all here.. Impound for now dude.. " reply Jesse whom was cut short by Yoong thru the walkies, "We got tons druggies...." as sounds of someone clanking hard on the steel step. 

 Securing the site as quick as possible. The crane operator was sweating in cold sweats seeing the tactical officers. "Whose order??" Jesse bring up the papers for the next berth ship. "I don't know. My supervisor said last minute shipment to be load by dawn..Hwang Industries assignment.." the crane operator almost pees in his pants when Yul grabbing hard on his collar. "Hwang Industries??" YuL hisses  almost spitting on the operator face. "Yeah.. that right.." reply the crane operator as liquid down his pants. "Geeez.." Yul realise whats happening thus releasing his tight grip, "Jesse.. bring all back??" ask Yoong awaiting instruction seeing the container full of druggies costing to some millions on the street.

 "I come for the cars not this stuffs.. Just bring back for Chief.. He still busy for with the MK cases.." says Jesse shaking his head. 

 Reaching back to agency longer than it took due to the long tedious process of gettin the stolen cars in the yard. Counting on the containers including the suprise package, Jesse shakes his head at the enormous report he had to type. "This Yoon Ah... always like to meddle stuffs..Now I need to clear all this.." Jesse talking to himself at the amoury returning his gear. "Sir J..Busy day huh??" the amourer trying to break the silence between them. "Yeah.. Front line busy??" Jesse checking the log as he types away on the keyboard checking on the arms issued out. "Busy night, Sir. Few scuffles here and there." reply the amourer opening the door, letting Jesse in to check on armoury. 

 1 hr later, "Enough weapons to be issued out to officers??" ask Jesse signing off the documents done with his checking on the weapons released earlier for the raid. "More than enough Sir." reply the armourer as Jesse walks off.

With heavy footsteps, he casually walks in Chief office. Walking straight to Hyo's desk looking for a particular case file, "J ... looking for?" ask Taeyeon sipping her cuppa, kinda suprise to see Jesse in the office. "The drugs smuggling case that he.." Jesse pauses picking up the file he needed. Flipping thru the case file, reading or glancing thru to find one company name that was mention earlier by the crane operator. "Why you still here?" Jesse ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter