Paradise... Party...

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Touching down after 20hr flight take a toll on the crew... Picking up baggage.. clear the counter... walking out of gates... real slow like tortise.. Just for one person... it's like normal routine... scanning around for...

Fans... paparrazi.... the most dreaded scene he really hates most which puzzle the kpop artist seeing not a single fans awaiting by the gates. "Krystal... so quiet??" Amb points out to outside world that seem oblivious to their arrival. "Amb... There..." Krys points out to rows of bodyguards near the entrance blocking off the awaited fans and paparrazi. "My brother hates them.. Paparrazi..." Krys leans in close whispering to Amb ears. 

When the main entrance door automatically open.. the deafening noise of fans shouting their names as shutter bugs began flashing away.. "Excuse me...." the cops trying to find their way to designated car block by the fans.

"Total warzone.. how your sister manage this??" Yul glances over seeing Krys shyly pose for the fans.. taking some gifts.. "Victoria calm the mini ice princess that literally frozen by the sheer amount of fans..." Jesse shades on.. back to snooze..

   At the gates... security personnel doing the usual stuffs.. "Sir welcome home.."as he close the car door indicating security been sweep clean. In the car that seat the Fx members.. were overwhelm at the tight security checks done arriving for the 1st time to Krys hometown. "Soojung.. what with the checks??" Luna looking around nervously at the K9 dogs sniffing their car. "Nothing. Just normal stuffs." Krys irks tone seeing the heighten security Jesse puts up.

Stomping her feet to the living room. "Seriously Oppa!!! Whats all that for??!!!!" Krys voice out her annoyance at the tighten security. "New guards.. the old one died heart attack... That remind me.."Jesse pauses seeing the housekeeper bringing in some lighy snacks and lemonade. "I'm hitting the beach to surf... All yours.. Relax..." Jesse tossing the small haversack landing on Krys lap, gesturing his crew to move off..

  Seeing what daylight had left.. the Kwons change into their wetsuit making Jesse and Youngie drool at their lean 6pack abs. " Hey mister.. mind the drool..." Yul teases Jesse flicking on his forehead. "As usual last one in.. pays for dinner!!" Yoong scrambles bring the surf board along. 

From afar.. the picture seen as 2 couples having loads of fun surfing.. slaying the waves.. 4 figures just watching from far.. "Time to let loose.." Victoria not wanting to miss the fun as daylight start to trickle, picking up the surf board joining the rest. "Krys not joining??" ask Luna seeing the maknae staring into space. "1.....2.....3....." Krys counting off seeing Jesse standing up to the approaching big swell. Luna and Amb sees Jesse glide his board underneath the wave like a pro surfer does coming out unscathered. "Awesome!!" Luna and Amb in unison putting 2 thumbs up facing to a missing Krys only to realise the maknae approaching to the shoreline with her surf board. 

The remaining duo have this smirk on their faces.. "Upload to Fx channel.. #VicKrys #Surfing101.." Amb smiles taking out the video camera and starts to film the elder and maknae surfing showing off their skills.

 Nearing sunset down the horizon...

....... 6 totally shagged souls emerge ... Collapsing on the sandy beach.. " Bruuuhhhh.... Do this again... tomorrow..." Youngie catching a breather at the high octane sport. " Where munchies??"  Yoong standing on top of Jesse shaking her wet hair in the process. "There... shack pier.." Jesse points out to the pier far out in the distance.

  Reaching the wooden trail pier... stands the old ferris wheel.. roller coaster.. some game stalls and food shacks along the pier, "Krys.. wanna.." Amb points out to the roller coaster flashing megawatt smile. "Kiddy ride." Victoria smirk off at the small size of the roller coaster. "Jesse!!... 2 rides before dinner!!? Krys just shouts to the cops whom were walking gawking at the food shack along the pier thus making them turns around to face Krys and members. 

 Their mouth went agape seeing a familia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter