Brain cracked Up (edit)

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Been 4days since that body dump. Media been camping outside the HQ wanting to know more about the case. 1 person is about to explode at the sight of media gatecrashing, camping outside HQ. 

   Heavy footsteps dragging oneself to hell not heaven seeing the bold words,

                         COMMISSIONER GENERAL 

   strikes fear to those entering expect for a special team treating it like seeing just another collegue. 

 Standing head hanging down, with one man facing the window watching the outside world. 

  "Kangin.. what happening??" biggest chief low husky voice sign of old age catching up. "Just like in the past.. dead end after 3days.." Kangin trembling with fear, at the dark aura forming in the office. 

  "Dead end.. Exact same words you said in the past. Now your underlings are doing it. Any new findings???" Kangta turns around facing the duo, sitting down on his chair opening his drawer pulling up 2 thick files. " Sir, that Jane Doe was reported as missing 2 years ago by family. No other abnormalities." reply Taeyeon unsure if her words were spoken right for the occasion. 

  Kangta break into a weary smile pushing the file to Taeyeon. "This your second and third bodies. That was your fourth." Kangta rubbing his nape to ease unseen headache. "Sir..." Taeyeon pale face hearing the spoken words. "I told J to back off.. If you turn up dead end like Kangin.. come see me again.." Kangta just gesture them out from his office. " This 2 cases..."Taeyeon was cut short by Kangta, " From different state, cold case dept. Go now." 

  Back in her office, setting up her own personal whiteboard. Seeing the gruesome decomposed can make one cringe on sight or rather nauseating enough to vomit. "Hey Taeyeon what with the board??" Tiffany walking in suprise to see 2 new whiteboard adorn with gruesome pictures and case notes. 

  Taeyeon make a goofy smile.."My new baby.." despite the pressure building up. Tiffany shake her head at how naive her new collegue can be. "This done by Kangin.. later J does it abit..." Tiffany reading up the old 1st case she switch her attention to the other 2 cases that was put up by Taeyeon. "Wanna me help?? I have free hands.." Tiffany offering help. "That would be great but your case??" ask Taeyeon back. "Awaiting results... It's fine.. You need more help..Wonder why small chief haven't assign you a partner yet?" Tiffany rambles on carefully reading the case note, jotting down important clue. 

    3hours later....

    Looking satisfied that the board been done up... in...

   PINK MARKER INKED connecting the dots.. 

  "Note to oneself..never let Tiffany assits.." Taeyeon thinking to herself as she form a  weak weary smile seeing the writtings in pink. 

   Tiffany was moping at the dead ends dots that came up in the case. "Have you check with the last person that sees her alive??" ask Tiffany as she pour over the case report again. "Yeah.." Taeyeon scrutinized the picture once more. "Have you got the forensic sweep clean the whole apartment??" ask Tiffany again puzzle why this curren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter