Litter on the dumping ground

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Entering the mansion like its their own home. "Hey Yo J!! J!!" Youngie voice decibel lowered dramatically seeing Krys and her bandmates having brunch with Jesse. "Youngie done packing??" ask Jesse with mouthfull of food as he take one big gulp swallowing it down the chanel. "Yeah done and deal with. Chief pretty mad about it." Youngie plonking down on his usual seat taking large servings of the scramble eggs. 

  Krys faces her brother for answer. "I already info your agency. We going to LA tonight 1 week to rest. Thats the best I can do for you" Jesse eyes widen up hearing the dreaded ringtone. "J..." Yuri knows whois the caller might be. 

  Picking up his phone not wanting to hear what goanna relay on the other line.."What do you want??......." a long pauses as Jesse face went paler by each words being utters..dropping the phone as a result. 

  Yuri gut instinct doesn't sit really well decides to pick up the phone," J ... listen here. It's the same m.o back then..I" Yuri instinct was right. "Chief... let the nerds handle it. We got lots on our hands. Bye." Yuri faces to Youngie. " Ar ar... No spoiling my holiday.." Youngie warns the Kwon siblings. 

Krys face change seeing her brother pale face with mouth agape hearing the news. Yoong took the initiative to end it before something else dreaded happens. "Kids.. pack up.. Ok.. no worries.. Chief just landed us a new case... We handle it after break.." 

Being ushered out by the detectives.. The artists have no choice but to go back to their room to pack their luggage. "Krys.. what dept your brother belongs to??" ask Luna seeing the atmosphere change. "All i know.. its junk cases.. " Krys tries to recall her brother dept name. "Junk cases??" Vic putting her arm in Krys shoulder halting her in her steps. "Cold cases.. He and his partners the Kwons... solve it like putting the perfect last puzzle piece..Oh yeah.. now you can see him after that he ..*poof* " Krys waves her hands in the air motioning disappearing act. "Huh?" all 3 in unison stopping Krys just right outside of her bedroom door. "He is way busier than us." Krys irk tones at the punishing schedule she has thus earning less bonding time with her. 

  Back to the 4 in the kitchen still glued to their seat. "J... you're ok back there??" ask Yuri the 2nd person to hear what big chief utters. "Fine...Fine.." rubbing his nape pretending to ease the migranie. " Yo J.. whats dup??" Youngie lingo makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter