The dumpster

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Touching down with slight bump.. Youngie faces Yoong his seating beside him, "Yoong...Can I...stay..." only to be hush by Yoong. "We're staying at Jesse's place... Our place under renovation." Yoong pulling up the blanket going back to snooze for couple more minutes. Turning his whole body to the back, sees the Jungs still sleeping soundly.. "Jesse.." Youngie reaches out his hand trying to tickle Jesse leg. "I heard it. It's fine with me but you know my sister and her members staying there too." Jesse pops up on his seat suprising Youngie whom get startled. "Yeah why you wanna stay over?" YuL questioning Youngie sudden move. "Err...hmmmm...." Youngie start to stutters figeting in his seat. "Speak up bro." Hyo enters the chat intrigue to know also. "MylandlordterminatemycontractIbeenstayinginthehotelfor2days." Youngie speed thru his words making it hard for the rest to understand what he trying to say. Earning a knuckle on the head by Hyo, "Yah!! My house is available!! Dumb dumb!!" Hyo hissing at Youngie for nnot telling his problem. "So is our house!! Dumb dumb!!" Yul mimicking Hyo words smackimg hard on Youngie shoulder.    

   The air stewardess smilea walking up down the aisle seeing the commotion, "Sir... Ma'am.. We have arrive in Seoul. Hope you have a nice flight." the stewardess bowing to her paymaster. "Tell the crew thanks alot for making the trip a good one." Jesse in his cold tone seeing the other steward out from cabin. "Get couple days of rest and sees to the shifting. Till then.. See you when I see you, Miss Goo.." Jesse unbuckle his seat belt getting up.

  Down at the counter, "Oppa...the stewardess double up as your secretary?" ask Krys bothers by what Jesse spoke on the plane. "Yup. The whole crew used to flies around the world before getting retrenched. I was on thier last flight and everything fits right in cause I need more manpower, Krys." Jesse reveals his end bargain. "Are you paying them more?" Krys touching on the company payroll. "Just increase 20%, better perks thats all. No worries ok..." Jesse was cut short when the officer manning the counter called up, "Next please."

 Showing his tired face as he scans the officer in detail. "Been busy?" Jesse strike up conversation eyeiing the cold sweats trickling down. "No Sir. Welcome home. Charlie Thunderstrike." reply the officer make Jesse turns around seeing his partner having the same expression as him, pale face like akin seeing a ghost nears them. "Mobile ready when your are. Have a nice day." the officer hands back his travel document.

 By the gates, Vic was pulled by Jesse to aside. "Vic Omma.. go home and rest. We got work to do." Jesse bow as he walk out in a hurry seeing the crowd gathers, shutter bugs went off. 

  Parking the car next to a spyder. "Whose?" Yul irks at the same make and model. "Not sure.. but we better hurry.. Lucky our unis in the car all along.." Hyo smacking each one to hurry up including Jesse the slow coach. "Jet lag.." only words that Jesse could muster up.

The  lift halt at 6th floor..revealing TaeNy awaiting by the door. "Chief!! Thank God! I need clearance right now!" Tiffany hastily walk in towing Taeyeon as well not realising the other high rank officers in the lift. "For?" reply Hyo cause the only floor button alight is on the 28th floor strictly for higher ranks officer. "Level 28th.. Big Chief Kangin call us up.. But.." Tiffany stops when she felt  a sudden tug at her shirt. Jesse quick move tug Taeyeon id card as well. Taking a picture of the duo id card,"Cute."Jesse sudden words as he just casually type on his mobile. "Done." Jesse face hidden by the shades and mask. "Thank you Snr Supt Jung." TaeNy salute the officers realising they in the same lift with higher ranking personnel.

  Jesse gesture Tiffany and Taeyeon to tap their cards the reader. The door open much to to their amazement. "Why so late!" Kangin shout across the room went paled face seeing TaeNy with the quintet. Behind those shades 4 sets of eyes sending death glare to Kangin. "Chill Hyung-nim..We just touch down." Hyo smacking on Kangin back as all in the room went silence. "Asking them to come up with no clearance?" Jesse hisses at Kangin his nemesis. "Back to square one." Jesse continues plonking down on his personal chair. 

 Taeyeon went up the projector, "This morning.. pre dawn to be exact..another multilated body found in the neighbourhood dumpster, inside a luggage. Same way being severed." Taeyeon short take on the current case as Tiffany bring up the crime scene on the screen for the higher ranks personal to discuss but only met with silence. Kangta gets up facing the quintet, "J can help out?" those words utter as Kangta look lost seeing the amount of pressure heap up by the media and citizens as dead body washed up on shore.

 Jesse just keep quiet not reply to Kangta request. The Kwon siblings knows Jesse in a snooze, "Sir.. our hands are full.. we still dealing with the arm-robbery case, druggies smiggle.. arm smiggle... starbucks as well.." YuL laying out the high profile cases each dealing with currently. "Yeah!! We ain't no free like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter