Trustworthy... YES OR NO

Cold Case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Limping his way to the door ignoring the secretary yelling at him barging in without making arrangement.. 

Bashing the door open in angst, "YOU!!!" Jesse shouts, almost bursting his blood vessel red faced looking at Kangta directly in the eyes pointing finger, take the people presence in the room alarm at his uncall behaviour. 

  Sensing something that should be confidential, the lower rank leave the room leaving Jesse alone facing Kangta as the rest of Jung siblings rushing in bumping the rest at the door.

 Youngie take the initiative closes the door behind him. Throwing the old photo right in his face, "EXPLAIN OR ELSE I PUT ALL CHARGES UNTO YOU!!!" Jesse shout on top if his voice being emotional as YuL held him back. 

 Kangta pick up the old photo, showing the group photo taken with the father, Ryul with the Park brothers. Massaging his temple at the unseen pain, Kangta heave a long sigh trying to recap back his memoir way back in the past. 

"Teddy Park.. Surgeon in US.. Seldom come back to visit his brother. Know your dad thru your Uncle Sooman, when he just start his career as the Security Minister. Thats all." Kangta reply with heavy words just as Yoong shows the letter they found earlier. 

 Kangta was shocked seeing those words, flipping the envelope where the stamp was affix. "I check back the records, your team leader was the one who handle Papa and Uncle Choi case.." Yoong tries to control her temper closing her eyes as she continues, "There were dubios or rather suspicious statement given by the witness back then!!" 

 Careesing the stamp being an avid stamp collector himself, " Old stamp, limited edition to celebrate the New Year, from Incheon postal office.." Kangta pauses and look up the Jungs siblings that have dark aura surrounds them. "If this connected like dots to your late parents case plus the rest of the cold case.." Kangta was cut short by YuL, "Give us the authorization code, we will investigate internally PERSONALLY. WE DO IT AWAY FROM HERE, DOWN AT OUT OWN HOME. SOMEWHERE TRUSTWORTHY WHERE WALL HAVE NO EARS!!" YuL slamming hard in the table causing the pc monitor to fall over the table. 

  Tossing them the black box from his drawer, "Sorry for my incompetence. Do what you deem good enough." Kangta bow apolegectic to Jesse and siblings taken Hyo aback. "Dad.. You know there something wrong back then.." Only to be hush up by Kangta, "There why I ask your Uncle Sooman to open cold case dept and screw away with the statue of limitations..Let the dead spoke from the grave." Kangta once again bow to the Jungs siblings. 

  Back at home... 

 Flurry of activities done by servants on Jesse command. Sunny slump tired body unto the unsuspecting Krsytal whom  herself have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter