The One that got Away

Timeless Love

I’m just too excited & hyper today LoL (Clubbing song or whichever you want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NAS0NGgqVI )

*******************************************************************************

Hyung Sik was in xxxx club with his buddies after dinner with Soo Jin. He wore his dark blue button up shirt with his dark blue blazer and an AP Royal Oak Grande Complication that is over $500,000. He was hitting on the girls who wore dresses that barely cover their body. They danced on the dance floor until one of the girl in particular, a tight, v-necked, dress that showed off her cleavage and thighs, started grinding on him. The lights flashed everywhere in all kinds of color as the music soar high. He was enjoying the moment until the end of the song, the woman walked past him, slightly brushing against his body. He walked to the counter with his friend instead of following her.

HS POV

I chuckled to myself. Playing hard to get huh? Whatever. I walked to the bar and sat with my best buddy while the others danced. Sung Joon, my best buddy, wore not only a high end suit but also a checkered dress shirt with his hair styled in a gel style up with a Cartier Rotonde de Cartier Astrotourbillion that cost over $100,000.

“A bottle of Chivas Regal Royal Salute Liquor.” I confidently ordered. People gave me looks and the bartender just smiled and got me the drink. This isn’t a big deal. Blowing off money like this, $10,000, is normal. I usually spend more than this like $1.2 million for a bottle of wine from Italy, $500,000 for grape wine from France, and thousands of dollars for high brand liquors.

The woman approached the bar and sat beside Hyung Sik and lifted her dress a little higher. Her deep brown orange tint hair brought a lot of attention in the room, especially with those kind of clothes. She ordered a drink and crossed her legs. Honestly, he wasn’t interested in her until her friends came to sit with her and kept complaining about not being able to find any good men.

“Why is a beautiful lady like you looking for good men in a club?” I turned around and ask. I hate to say it but the way how she slowly tried to sway her wavy curls in my face really annoys me. But how about I give her the little attention she’s working so hard for.

“Then why is a man like you drinking hard liquor like that? Growing lonely?” She said in a whiny, high-pitched tone, which almost broke my ear drums but I managed to keep a straight face.

“Lonely as night can be. But I’m not looking for any good women.”

“What kind of women are you looking for then oppa?” She scooched in closer to me. I chuckled and took a shot before turning to face her again.

“One that can turn my night into a wild fantasy,” I said and grinned at her.

JY POV

Ji Yeon entered the club and caught the attention of many men in there. Her medium length hair was waved and wore a black, lacy, see-through long sleeve dress paired up with a 5 inch red pump that matches her lipstick. Her makeup was naturally done in a dark smoky eye that didn’t overpower her facial features. Her dress reached the edge of her thighs and revealed her light skin that contrast with the dress. She walked in confidently as her hips swayed in the crowd. She met up with her friends and partied throughout the night.

“What have you been up to lately?” asked Uee. She was dressed up in a light blue gradient, mini dress that showed off her tone thighs and slightly showed off her collar bone. Her long hair was curled to the side with her platinum brass heels that showed her newly done pedicure.

“Nothing much.”

“Meet any new guys?”

“Ugh none as hot as Choi Jin Hyuk,” I whined then drank the champagne. “More like a erted player.”

“Ehhh, lies. There are many good men out here.”

“There are good men, but not decent ones.” Right after I finish my sentence, I caught a glimpse from the bar, the only Casanova who would be out here. That *ss Hyung Sik, was sitting intimately with a random woman that is wearing almost nothing compare to the beauty Park Soo Jin. *sighs* Wow. How dare he cheat on Soo Jin unnie?! Let me teach him a lesson.

“Hold on Uee unnie. I’ll be right back.” I got up from my seat and walked toward that couple. How dare he get so close to her.

HS POV

She started rubbing her calf on my leg and winked at me. I moved in closer to her ear and whispered, “But not a wild hyena from the jungle like you,” before pulling back and smirking. Her face immediately flush in embarrassment and anger. I turned away and took another shot of the liquor then *splash*.

 

(I suggest you put on BTS- Boy in luv while reading this part)

“AH!” the woman screamed. I turned around to only see the ahjumma from earlier, Lim Ji Yeon. I can only stare in surprise when I realized that she had just pour liquor on that woman’s face who is now drench in a strong cocktail with a cherry on top. That’s like $200 hundred dollars on her dress! What is she doing here, especially dressed like that.

Hyung Sik was checking Ji Yeon out, who now stood and crossed her arms with the glass cup in her hand. Her white skin stood out with her red cherry lips and seductive black dress without having to try hard.

“What do you think you are doing?! Do you know how expensive this dress is?!” The woman shrieked in her highest pitch.

“Ani, meolla. (No, I don’t know).” Ji Yeon could be the baddest ahjumma in this 21st century club now. “But do you know who you are dealing with?” She asked in a very nonchalant mood. The other woman can only look in fear and disgust.

“Answer me, do you know who you are dealing with here?” Ji Yeon seriously asked again. The other woman can only stare in confusion but decided to get up from her stool to confront Ji Yeon. They are now both at the same height.

“Do you know who I am?” the woman asked snobbishly. Ji Yeon chuckled and then stare right at her.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know.” She arrogantly answered.

“I am Hyomin, a famous singer and model. Who the do you think you are?!” Hyomin screeched.

“You’re not popular enough for me to know and I don’t want to waste my time with a little piece of sh*t like you.” Hyung Sik can only stare in awe at Ji Yeon who was smiling cheerfully at that Jin Hyuk dude earlier. She just cursed and in public at a well-known club. But his eyes are only glued on her as many people started staring at her and the commotion in front of him. “You must have really bad hearing.”

“How old are you!?”

“Obviously younger than you,” Ji Yeon scoffed.

“Who do you think you are, you ill-mannered ******* ******* kid!?” Ji Yeon threw the glass cup she held in her hand on the floor, crashing it loudly. Now, she’s got everyone’s attention. She walked up toward Hyomin and glare right into her eyes with a malicious purpose. Hyomin was starting to feel tensed and humiliated as people started cowering toward them and almost shriek when the glass crashed. Hyung Sik immediately stood up with Sung Joon following too in shock. Dang! What the heck does she think she is doing?!

“Why are you flirting with my husband?!” With that Hyomin suddenly shivered in humiliation as everyone started whispering. Hyung Sik almost lost strength in his legs and started rubbing his nape.  Wait, what??? Her, my wife???!!! What kind of trick are you trying to pull here Ji Yeon!?

“Have some self-respect and pride, will you? I wouldn’t mind if you just talked to him but how dare you put you ****** on my husband?! Why are you so shameless? Or is stealing your habit?” Ji Yeon backed Hyomin back and she was pushed rather easily now that her confidence have gone down the drain.

“I told you countless times to stop contacting my husband! DO you want me to beg you Hyomin ssi?!” Hyomin finally tripped backwards at her friends’ feet and everyone gasped but did nothing. Ji yeon then turned to Hyung Sik with tears in her eyes.

“How can you do this to me oppa?!” She starts to hit him with her clutch, really hard. Hyung Sik struggled to protect himself. “Do you know how long I waited for you today? Today is our first year anniversary oppa? *Starts sobbing*.” Everyone in the back started talk smack about the two culprits of the ‘affair’. Hyung Sik can only look at her in disbelief.

“What are you say—“

“What am I saying? Are you pretending now? I thought that you would become better. You promised me! I should have known you would never change during the countless time you cheated on me, I still gave you another chance. *sobbing sadly*.” I cannot believe this!!!

“Are you accusing me of cheating on you???”

“Kure, (Sure) Forget it, forget this marriage! I am going to divorce you!”

“Kure, lets divorce!” I ran my hand through my hair. Alright you wanna play marriage? Alright!

“Yes, forget this baby!” Everyone gasped once again.

“Yes forget-what?! What did you say?” I quickly turned my head with my eyes wide open, shouting even louder.

“I’m 4 weeks pregnant oppa. *sobbing again* But it’s ok. If it is her that you want then go ahead. I am willing to let you go. As long as you are happy then I am happy. Goodbye oppa. Saranghae.” Ji Yeon said then ran out crying sadly. And I am left standing there, frozen in shock.

‘Ommo, how dare he cheat on his wife.’ ‘She’s pregnant too.’ ‘What a shameless mistress.’ ‘So embarrassing.’ ‘They both deserve it.’ ‘She is so young and pretty though, how can he do that to her?’ ‘It’s their anniversary and here he was,’ ‘Hooking with his mistress.’ ‘Feel so bad for her.’ If I was her husband.’ All kinds of conversation popped up after Ji Yeon ran out after the huge misunderstanding she caused. Hyung Sik was left in shame. Don’t think that you’ll get away with this Lim Ji Yeon! Hyung Sik immediately ran after her as Hyomin was still sitting on the floor and her friends help her up. Today, she was left in two humiliations. She ran away from the dilemma.

*********************************************************************************

(You might want to listen to a dramatic song or funny song. For the next scene. I recommend: angry bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx7zP93u8kA )

Jong Kook walked up to the big man and stopped right in front of him. He was so well built with his suit still intact from earlier. His shoulders stood broad and masculine in front of the big man. The big man stood, intimidated by Jong Kook’s presence, tried to remain calm.

“Yours?”

“Of course, fattie.” Jong Kook provoked him. Unable to hold in his irritation any longer, the man threw a punch at Jong Kook who dodged it and twist his fist instead and throws him on the ground. The other two men showed up at the scene to only see their mini boss on the ground.

“Moon Hee Jun Hyung!” The other gangsters came to his aid. One tried to punch Jong Kook but he blocked him and push his arm out of the way then gave him an upper cut on his left jaw. The other one threw a board at Jong Kook but dodged it and kick the man to the side.

He combo kicked the ‘fattie’ Moon Hee Jun and joint lock him his fist and shoved him toward one of the incoming minion. Suddenly the other one came behind Jong Kook came with a wooden bat and was about to swing but Ji Hyo jumped on his back and pulled his hair into a mess.

While Jong Kook turned around, Hee Jun ran and headlock Jong Kook with the other one running to hit Jong Kook. He kicked the guy straight in the face, knocking him out. He tried to elbow the ‘fattie’ and used his outer arm to reach around and up to the fattie’s face.

Ji Hyo used her shoe to hit the other thug’s head and he finally shoved Ji Hyo off his back but with some hair loss. Ji Hyo scrambled up and bit his leg, dragging him down with her. While he was screaming in pain, Ji Hyo quickly grabbed a fistful of his hair and slammed his face on the ground.

“Ahhhhhh~~~~~!!!”

“CHugo, chugo! (Die, die!)” She quickly let go of him as he reached for her hair this time. She armed lock him. Jong Kook struggled to break free and kicked the brick wall he was facing and it slammed Hee Jun to the other wall as his lock shifted. Jong Kook ended up poking the man’s nose.

“Owww oww ahhh!!!” Hee Jun screamed.

“Ewwwwwwwww!” Jong Kook whimpered in disgust as his finger dug his nose.

He bit Jong Kook’s arm and Jong Kook yelp in pain and stomped on his feet causing him to loosen his grip. Jong Kook tripped him backwards and turned out from the headlock and threw him down.

The other man got out of the lock and tried to punch Ji Hyo as she dodged, from seeing how her bodyguard did it, she was able to give him a clean punch. Ji Hyo rubbed her fist in pain as her knuckle hit his nose, causing a nosebleed but she tripped backward. He muffled and turned to Ji Hyo, ready to beat her with the bat from earlier. He raised it but only to feel a hand on his shoulder.

“Oh Hyung, let me swing at least once.” He pouted and was about to swing it again but the grip became firmer. He finally turned around to see that it was Jong Kook instead of his Hyung. Before he could react, Jong Kook gave him a nice punch and got knocked out.

Jong Kook ran toward the messed up Ji Hyo. She looked so weak with all those marks and dirt on her. He put her arm over his neck to help support her up but she couldn’t run anymore. Her foot was hurting badly and with only one shoe, Ji Hyo whimpered in pain.

With no other choice and the ‘fattie’ getting up, he hurriedly carried her over his shoulder and ran as fast as he could. Hee Jun got up and ran after them as Jong Kook made him run in circles around the alley. He started getting tired and so did Jong Kook but Jong Kook did not give up. He finally got Hee Jun to get lost at a dead end and took Ji Hyo home.

“Hope you make it out of there by tomorrow, fattie.” Jong Kook hollered. The man can only rage and pout. He scrambled on the ground and kicked his legs.

“I’m not a fattie! I’m cute! Wahhhh!”

************************************************************************************

Hallo bunnies! Thank you so much for commenting! Please check out my cousin’s first JunsuHani fanfic: The Hidden Faces. There may be some grammatical errors but I think that you will enjoy it! (I did!) I guess another chapter might help cool me down. And thank you subscribers and commenters! It really made my day! All comments are welcome, I want to hear from your perspective & if there are any confusions, please let me know. Have an awesome day!!! (For real this time!) Stay warm and safe!