Jealous?

Timeless Love

Jin Hyuk greeted her as she changed into her intern outfit for the shooting.

“Wow, look at you. Are you going trick or treating?” Ji Hyo ignored him and walked away. “Why? Did I say something wrong? You really don’t fit being a doctor, you will scare your patients away.” He said and followed her.

“Yah, what do you think you are doing? This is the filming site, not a blind date,” Yeo Jin chirped in. “Yah Song Ji Hyo, you owe me a dinner tonight. How could you leave us and have dinner with your sponsor?”

“Give me a break,” Ji Hyo finally spoke.

“No way.” Yeo Jin wrapped her arm around Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

During the whole filming time, Ji Hyo was able to act perfectly with her costars but something was bothering her.

Where is he? Isn’t he supposed to look after me?  

Then a pair of hands covered her eyes. She jerked around and almost hit Jin Hyuk who quickly moved out of the way.

“Calm down, it’s just me.” Ji Hyo let out a sigh and compose herself. “Are you waiting for someone else?”

“No.” She walked away but Jin Hyuk held her shoulders.

“If it’s about earlier or the trauma from the tomato accident, then I’m sorry.” He looked at her seriously and Ji Hyo just stare at him blankly. “I’ll protect you. Don’t-“ Then he was pulled back by a strong hand to face a pissed off Jong Kook. Jin Hyuk looked both confused and upset. “Excuse me, is there something wrong?”

“Don’t touch her.” Jong Kook gritted through his teeth and took Ji Hyo away from him.

“What do you think you are doing?” Jin Hyuk shouted and came to hold Ji Hyo’s other free arm, making her stuck between the two of them.

“Let go,” Jong Kook stared at him.

“I’m not holding on to you, you let go.”

“Do it while I’m asking nicely.”

“And if I don’t?” Jong Kook then walked up to him without letting go of Ji Hyo’s arm, and gripped, pulling Jin Hyuk’s hand from hers. They both struggle for strength but, obviously, Jong Kook was stronger and shove Jin Hyuk into the incoming Yeo Jin who was smiling happily.

“Ack!” Yeo Jin yelped when Jin Hyuk’s weight hit her and Jin Hyuk quickly hold her when they both hit the ground. Ji Hyo stood wide eyed and remove Jong Kook’s grasp and ran to Yeo Jin.

“Unnie.” She grabbed Yeo Jin and Jin Hyuk up.

“What are you guys doing? Tug of war or what? Ouch, it hurts.” Yeo Jin rubbed her elbow.  

“I apologize. This is Kim Jong Kook, my bodyguard.” She said and pointed to Jong Kook who stood firm, a little nervous now that he injured a woman.

“Bodyguard? I thought he was a gangster.” Jin Hyuk scanned Jong Kook, big broad shoulders and muscles that can be seen through his tight shirt. Yeo Jin looked up at him and was wowed by his body structure but quickly focus on what happened.

“Hey you, muscle guy,” Yeo Jin looked like she was going to start yelling at Jong Kook, “Wanna go to dinner with us?” She suddenly smile. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook’s jaw almost drop when they thought she was going to yell at him but instead, she was happy to greet him.

“I’m Choi Yeo jin, Song Ji Hyo’s best friend.” She took out her hand to meet his. He then did the same too.

“Uh, hello. Kim Jong Kook-mnida.” He was about to pull back but she gripped on to his hand and didn’t let go. He slowly tried to pull his hand away but she didn’t let go and kept smiling at him. Ji Hyo became a little piss and upset. She quickly went up to them and shook Yeo Jin and split their grasp.

“Unnie, let’s go right now. I’m dying of hunger I can eat two restaurants.” She hugged Yeo Jin and grabbed her took them towards the exit of the hospital.

“Really? Let’s drink up tonight while we’re at it too then.”

“Of course, it’s been so long since I have drink with you.”

“Oh, Kim Jong Kook ssi, please go with us. You wouldn’t want Ji Hyo to get hurt right?” Yeo Jin turned back to meet the two guys who were staring daggers at each other. Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk stared at each other before following the ladies out.

********************************************************************************

They were at a nice, local restaurant and ordered many food as a few cast from EC came to the group dinner. Everyone was chirping happily, noisy, clanking with dishes and drinks. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook sat side by side and Yeo Jin and Jin Hyuk sat side by side in front of the opposite .

“Congratulations to getting your name cleared Ji Hyo.” One of the cast said. She just nodded and smile.

“I thought that you guys were really a thing based on the photos but it would’ve been nice.” Said another.

“What about you Kim Jong Kook ssi?” Jin Hyuk asked, “How did you become Ji Hyo’s body guard?”

“That-“

“Of course he would be. Can’t you see his well-built structure bulging out of his clothes?” Yeo Jin interrupted before Jong Kook could answer. “Here you go, Kim Jong Kook ssi.” She handed a piece of spicy bulgogi to Jong Kook.

“Uh thank you.”

“It’s ok, eat up. Why are you so nervous? We are all the same age here.” With that Ji Hyo and Jin Hyuk chuckled at her. Yeo Jin snickered at them. “What? It’s the truth, we are close of age.” Jong Kook finally smiled. Yeo Jin and Ji Hyo caught him smiling. Yeo Jin tucked her hair behind her ear and Ji Hyo stuffed food in .

“So, Kim Jong Kook ssi, how did you get such a well-built body?” Kim Jong Kook choked on his spicy bulgogi and started coughing.

“Please, Yeo Jin ssi, speak comfortably to me.”

“Really? Alright Jong Kook oppa. Just call me Yeo Jin too.” Yeo Jin smiled brightly. Ji Hyo felt like puking from their conversation and Jin Hyuk looked at them in disgust while the others go on eating and chattering. They started talking about exercising and dieting, and all those healthy stuff. Ji Hyo realized that they had so much in common, Yeo Jin is a really high body maintenance like Jong Kook but she is more lenient. They would make a good couple. She was happy for her friend but something about it kept bothering her. He never really smile at her like that before, but here he is happily talking with someone he just knew. With that, Ji Hyo kept eating and eating and choked too.

“Yah Ji Hyo-ah, are you alright? Eat slowly.” Jin Hyuk grabbed her a cup of water and softly patted her back. Jong Kook glared at him but he didn’t care.

“Thank you.” Ji Hyo waved him back to his seat. Jong Kook stared at them, they seem to be comfortable, so natural. He forgot to talk to Yeo Jin who was explaining the journey of her health life and modeling. He quickly ate a piece of pepper before he realized it and started coughing out of nowhere, blinking his eyes so fast, becoming teary. Yeo Jin then quickly gave him some water too. Ji Hyo who was beside him handed her cup after he finished the water. He took it and drank it but ended up spitting it out as it was alcohol, burning his mouth.

“You purposely did it huh?” Jong Kook asked and grabbed another cup of water, shivering from the spiciness he can feel on his tongue now.

“I did not. It was an accident. But you deserve it.”

“What?”

“You pushed Jin Hyuk oppa and injured Yeo Jin unnie earlier.”

“I didn’t meant to hurt her, but him then yes.”

“You still did it anyway.”

“So you are admitting to poisoning me with soju.”

“Poisoning you? Can you hear yourself? This is alcohol, not acid.”

“To me, this is acid.”

“Aigoo, what an old man.” Ji Hyo turned away to drink a cup of soju, leaving Jong Kook speechless.

“Aish, stop it. Tonight is a good night.” Yeo Jin intercepted.

“I’m sorry about earlier Yeo Jin-ah.” Jong Kook apologized.

“It’s okay, Jong Kook oppa. I’m fine. You can repay for it later. And you, Mong Ji, let’s start our competition now.” Yeo Jin filled Ji Hyo’s cup and they started drinking. Jong Kook refused to take the alcohol and excused himself, he had to be awake to take Ji Hyo home.

“It’s alright Jong Kook oppa. Just for tonight ok. Drink it ask your apology for me.” Yeo Jin cheekily leaned in a cup of soju for him.

“And me,” interrupted Jin Hyuk. “Or are you too weak? Oh I forgot, you’re a health freak.” Jin Hyuk drank his cup. With that challenge being made, Jong Kook grabbed the collar of Jin Hyuk’s shirt and was about to hit him. “You think I’m scared of a wimp like you?” “Please don’t hurt me.” Jin Hyuk pleaded. Jong Kook hit him and laughed evilly. “Say you are sorry.” “I’m sorry.” “Say I’m sorry boss 3 times.” “I’m sorry boss, I’m sorry boss, I’m sorry boss.” Jong Kook was really satisfied. Then a hand waved back and forth in his face.

“Do you need to see a doctor?” Ji Hyo asked at Jong Kook who was chuckling to himself like a weirdo.

Jong then realize that he was just imagining his victory. He then stood firm again and took on the challenge.

“We’ll see who drops first then.”

“Not leaving until you fall.” Jong Kook nodded at Jin Hyuk’s statement.

“Let’s drink by bottles then.” The statement came from Ji Hyo.

“Are you sure?” Yeo Jin asked worriedly.

“No returning if not drunk.” She raised the bottle to Yeo Jin and Yeo Jin smiled and dig the same. Everyone cheered as they all started drinking right away.

The group played drinking games all throughout the night. Yeo Jin and Ji Hyo started singing, *coughs* yelling loudly. Jong Kook and Jin Hyuk refused to stop even after 15 bottles of soju.

“Don’t bother Ji Hyo,” Jin Hyuk said.

“I can’t help it.”

“Wae?”

“I didn’t want to but I have to.”

“What?”

“She is already strong enough but she’s too slow.”

“What?”

“Aish, why do you talk so much like her?”

“As if you don’t?”

“Not as much as you.”

“Shut up!” Both Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin yelled at them. They were listening to the songs, ‘Don’t make money by Heize, Don’t change by Ji Yoon, Ronda Rousey Flow by Kitty B, Turn down for what, Zico’s Boys and girls, etc. They each drank another bottle. Everyone was dancing crazily. Then when 4minute’s Hot issue came out, Ji Hyo dropped the mike and started dancing drunkly. She was normally not a good dancer but she danced really well when she was drunk. Jong Kook couldn’t take his eyes off her when she started swaying her hips and pumping to the choreography dance. She didn’t care anymore and started flipping her hair and ily danced.

Everyone was cheering for her and danced. Jin Hyuk started clapping and went to dance with her. Jong Kook sat still and looked at her. Her red hair showed off her white complexion, she was the definition of beauty and spice. Jin Hyuk danced around her and held her shoulders and Yeo Jin, everyone circled in together. He took another bottle and drunk it without thinking, staring at them, intimately dancing. He held his fist and tried to calm down.

He’s just a coworker. Jin Hyuk danced with her, they were smiling happily together. They are friends. Jin Hyuk then leaned in and whispered in Ji Hyo’s ear. That was it, Jong Kook stood up and went to the dance floor. He went in between them and Yeo Jin pulled him to dance with them. He had no choice but to dance along and tried to get in between the two of them. He sneakily pushed Jin Hyuk away, who was half drunk and stopped Ji Hyo from getting contact with other men. He was enticed by her and she didn’t realize but kept dancing.

Then a slow dance song came and everyone grabbed a partner. Ji Hyo stopped dancing and was about to walk away when Jin Hyuk asked for a dance. Before he could get his hands on her, Jong Kook pulled her into his arms and Yeo Jin, very drunk, grabbed him into a dance which he half –heartedly agree. Ji Hyo was pulled into his chest and could feel his well define abs with the shirt he was wearing. She then raised her arms around his neck and held him close. Jong Kook was shock and nervous when he felt her arms circled around his neck. He slowly reached his hands around her waist as his heart almost jumped to the floor. They swayed back and forth, Ji Hyo rested her head on his chest and let herself feel comfortable while Jong Kook was he opposite.

(B1A4 Sandeul- The Two of Us) [ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nqiyt_b1a4-sandeul-just-the-two-of-us-amazing-store-in-seoul-hangul-romanization-eng-sub_music ] (credit to the subber) [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1QEw-Lzi44 ]

When the two of us are together, why don’t you say anything?

When the two of us are together, why does it feel like I’m alone?

Love has changed.

What am I supposed to do, even if I see it lingering?

It’s irreversible

It can’t be turned

You left, in my heart there’s emptiness

Baby yeah, yeah 2X Baby

When the two of us are together, why don’t you say anything?

When the two of us are together, why does it feel like I’m alone?

Oh I’m getting tired as days go by

We’re drifting apart

Even if there is my loving heart

We’ll eventually drift apart

We who have parted

The picture that’s been thrown away

Love is leaving

Oh I’m getting tired as days go by

We’re drifting apart

Even if there is my loving heart

We’ll eventually drift apart

We who have parted

The picture that’s been thrown away

Love is leaving

We who have parted

The picture that’s been thrown away

Leaves

 

They held tightly onto each other and hugged when the song was about to be over. As the song was ending, Ji Hyo looked up to see a sad Jong Kook, was holding her. She knew it was him when she held him, smelled his scent. They were so close, so dangerous.

She cupped Jong Kook’s face with her hand and lost herself into his sad eyes, loneliness and pain. They kept looking at each other. Jong Kook sees the sadness in her eyes, so beautiful yet so heart breaking. They lean in closer to each other without blinking their eyes.

The closer they moved toward each other, their eyes met, breath and heart beat followed the same beat. Jong Kook wrapped his arms around her small frame as the room encircled them. They slowly closed their eyes as their lips touched…

************************************************************************************************************************

A mini chapter for our spartace shippers!!! Enjoy! OMG they kissed! Or did they?? Stay tuned! *Yeo Jin shoves me out of the way* And please leave me comments bunnies~~~Thank you~~