Start Over

Timeless Love

Jong Kook woke up first and found Ji Hyo still sleeping in his chest, her pale, glowing skin was still charming as ever. He blew in her ear and she scratched. He blew in her face, making her rub her face. He giggled silently and tried to do it again. Ji Hyo squinted lazily and sees him, but still in a daze, she grabbed his hair as he try to blow in her face again.

“AH! Ji Hyo-ah!” He tried to stop her. “You’re going to make me bald.”

She got up and ruffled her hair, looking like a ghost, before going back to sleep.

Jong Kook brushed his teeth as he peeked out of the bathroom. Ji Hyo was still sleeping soundly.

"That girl. Even I wouldn't believe that she is an actress." He retreated to the sink and continue brushing his teeth. He bent down and spit out the excess foam and gargle his mouth.

"Ah!" he screamed as he spit and coughed the water out of his mouth onto the mirror. He quickly turned around, seeing Ji Hyo stand behind him with her messy hair covering her face.

"Oppa..." she said hoarsely.

"Why didn't you make any sound?! Scared the sh*t out of me." He held his chest and lower his head.

"Oppa..." She repeated and shook her head at the door.

"What is it?" he asked, looking at her zombie self. She pushed him out of the way and starts washing her face.

"The heck..." he turned to her as he stood at the door. She moved her hair out of her face and starts brushing her teeth. He walked behind her gather her hair.

She frowned but felt him tying her hair and turned her around. She lazily look at him as he pulled her up and sat her on the sink counter.

"What are you-"

He turn back with a wet towel and washed her face whist brushing her teeth. She notice the small smile on his face as he he brushed away her hair.

He stopped and inched closer to her. Her eyes widen and kept staring at him.

"Brush your teeth, or else..."

She hardly gulped as the foam was still in while he stopped inches from her face.

"No kisses for you." He pinched her nose and ran out of the bathroom. She immediately placed her hand on her nose as it turned pink, making her cough and spit the foam out quickly.

"Yah Kim Jong Kook!" Ji Hyo screamed throughout the house.

****

“Oppa, how about using the spades and digging with both hands like this?” Ji Hyo demonstrated on the garden field.

“Perhaps, you don’t think of making me an ox right?” Jong Kook asked.

They stood at the soil garden field as Hee Gun had invited them to the local farm vegetables that are sent around the neighborhood and organizations. They were planting today.

Ji Hyo started laughing and held Jong Kook’s arm. “No, it’s not like that. I just thought that would make the work done faster.”

“Why not just use the machine?”

“It broke down yesterday.” Hee Gun answered, “We need strong men like you, Jong Kook Hyung.”

“Oh really?” Jong Kook asked. “Then I better get to it.” he started doing what Ji Hyo suggested.

After the field was finish, they sat down by the bench. Jong Kook sat idle as Ji Hyo fanned herself with the big hat.

Jong Kook passed the water bottle to her as he just look at the city woman.

“Thanks,” Ji Hyo took the water bottle from him.

Jong Kook looked at her clearly as sweat drops down her face, the strands of baby hair around her forehead stick out like leaves. He chuckled before wiping her hair back with his whole hand.

“Aigoo, just look at you.” Jong Kook then rubbed her head, making her hair turn into a bird nest.

“Hey!” She tried to move his hand but her hair was in a mess.

“I can’t believe you are an actress/model at all.” Jong Kook chuckled.

“Aish, stop it!” Ji Hyo growled, fixing her hair. HE kept messing with her hair, making her throw the water bottle and fertilizers at him.

“Ouch, appo!” Jong Kook then chuckled but stopped as the water splashed at him. Ji Hyo then look at him, seeing him wet and the water drenched his shirt to his chest. She gulped before their eyes met.

“W-what?” She asked nonchalantly.

“This is my new shirt..” he looked at her unbelievably.

“So…?”

“I don’t have anymore shirts to wear.” Jong Kook proclaimed louder. “Are you going to wash it for me?”

“Why should I?”

“You threw water and dirt at me.”

“You turned my hair into- what, a bird nest?” Ji Hyo retorted, showing off her messy knot hair. Jong Kook took a step forward as he put his hands on his hips.

“W-what are you doing?” Ji Hyo stepped back. He took another step forward. “Don’t come any closer.” But he continued. “I said don’t come or else- AH~~~!” Ji Hyo turned around to run as Jong Kook tried to reach for her. They ran around the field as the automatic water sprinkler , wetting them.

The field became slippery as they an after each other. Trying her best not to fall Ji Hyo started stepping all over the field where the land is least wet. However, Jong Kook caught up with her and wrapped his arms around her, making them both slide on the muddy ground.

With the chance he got, Jong Kook grabbed a handful of mud and put it on Ji Hyo’s shirt as she scream in disgust mixed with laughter.

“There, now we’re even.” Jong Kook laughed. Ji Hyo pushed him away as mud got on her shir and pants, a little on her head. “You look like you just got pooped on.” He laughed and joke.

Ji Hyo smiled slightly, “Really?” Covering his mouth, Jong Kook laugh and pointed to her head.

“Of course, you should look at yourself. Oh my, how much cuter can you get?” He pinched both side her cheeks.

Suddenly mud got on his cheek. Ji Hyo smirked. “Ommo, look at you,” wiping the smile off his face. “So cute too.” She lightly pinched his nose. He grabbed her into a tight hug as the sprinklers still splash water at them. “Yahh oppa!” Jong Kook rubbed his muddy cheek onto hers too, making Ji Hyo squirm. They were basically in a mud bath.

 

*After the mudbath

 

“What are we going to do about this?” Hee Gun asked as he looked over to the mud couple. Yes, they messed up the field. And yes, they are muddy.

Hee Gun can’t help but laugh. “Are you guys trying to make love in the mud?” He joked. “But for real though, the field is suppose to be ready for planting tomorrow. We have to start over with the section you both messed up.”

“I’m sorry Hee Gun oppa.” Ji Hyo looked down.

“It’s not okay.” Jong Kook answered before Hee Gun can say anything.

“I wasn’t talking to you.”

“I wasn’t either.” Jong Kook cheekily answered again as he turned to Hee Gun. “We’ll fix it.”

“Just the two of you?” Hee Gun asked.

“No,” Jong Kook wiped off the mud from his face.

“Who then?”

“Who else? You of course.” Ji Hyo answered and headed for the field with Jong Kook following her.

“What- Me?” Hee Gun scratched his head. But they already left him alone.

Cleaning up the mess they made in the tracks almost to the mud puddle, Ji Hyo sigh and wiped away her sweat.

“Tired right?” Jong Kook asked. “That’s why we shouldn’t fight.”

“Look who’s talking?” Ji Hyo asked. “You were the one who messed with me first.”

Jong Kook turned to her. “When did I?”

“Wow- Just- wow. You did this and this to my hair.” Ji Hyo messed with his hair.

He pushed her hands away, “I was just teasing you.”

“Tch whatever.”

“You’re unbelievable. I can’t even tease you?” Jong Kook blurted. “You were the one who threw mud first.”

“Well it wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t do what you did.”

“Well I-“

“Children! Be quiet! Please,” Hee Gun yelled as he was going deaf with the two yelling at each other.

“We’re just talking.”

“Talking my . Yeah, speaking at the top of your lungs. I still want to hear my daughter’s heartbeat and my wife’s laughter.” Hee Gun retorted, making the couple shut up. “Quick, we have to patch up the mud puddle where you two were making a ‘I don’t know what it is, maybe a mud pool with worms.’” They grunted.

Ji Hyo got up and walked away. “Yah, where are you going?” Jong Kook asked.

“To find someone.”

“Who else do you need to find? You have me.”

“To find someone unlike you.”

“What?! yah Song Ji Hyo, you will never find anyone like me.”

She turned her head back to face him, “Exactly.”

“W-what did she just say? Yah!” but she walked away. “Aish,” Jong Kook kicked the dirt, which got all over Hee Gun.

“Jong Kook-ah!” Ji Hyo called.

He turned around, “What?” he looked mad.

“I still love you.” Ji Hyo made a heart at him before walking away.

He couldn’t help it but smile. “C-crazy woman…~” But his heart was jumping in joy.

Hee Gun cursed to himself. “Ya’ll are both crazy. *Sighs* Seolhyun-ah~~”

 

*Ji Hyo went to the closest grocery pop store and bought a new shirt for Jong Kook although it looked pretty old fashioned.

 

She was walking back when she bumped into a few men. She tried to move but they kept blocking her.

“Excuse me.” She tried to move again yet they kept playing around with her. She finally stopped and glare at them. “What is it?” She asked bluntly.

“Nothing much.” The guy in the middle with the funny looking strand of hair in the middle of his forehead. “I’m just amaze to such a beautiful woman around here since I only see old ladies and ugly maidens.” He tried to put his hand on her shoulder. Ji Hyo move aside and almost twisted his arm back like a cop.

Making the man groan in pain, his minions were about to grab her.

“Stop it.” Ji Hyo pointed at them, “One more step and your boss’s arm breaks.”  They looked uneasy. “And you, leave me alone.” She pushed him away and grabbed the shirt that she bought before heading back to the field.

She was on her way, imaging how Jong Kook would look in the pineapple bright green shirt. She could see him as she reached the side of the field. She was going to him before a pair of hands pull her back, hushing her scream.

Jong Kook look into the field. “Did you hear something? I heard Ji Hyo’s voice.”

Hee Gun lazily look at him. “You’re hearing things. All I hear is the ground getting beat up by the spade in your hands.”

Jong Kook shook his head as he thought he was hearing things.

Ji Hyo couldn’t see anything as she felt fabric blocking her view while she was carried off. She tried her best to fight off whoever that held her but she couldn’t only make it struggle to run.

Suddenly, she was thrown on the ground, as if it was somewhere in the leaves, the woods maybe. The fabric was removed and it was the guys from earlier.

“Hello kitten.” The man waved with his geeky smile. “We meet again.”

“What do you want?”

“Me? Why do you say so? I am only greeting you, nothing much. I was just hoping that we can, you know, hang out for a bit. But you had to do that.” He showed his arm that she twisted earlier, “Making me hurt. You know, no one has ever dare to hurt me before, that makes you the first one.”

“Just get to the point.” Ji Hyo huffed in annoyance.

He smiled at her again, “In a hurry aren’t you my… little kitten.” He reached for her but she moved back. He then pulled out a knife, caressing it.

Ji Hyo was taken aback but remain calm. “What is this? Are you going to kill me?”

He shook his head and played with the knife in his hand.

“Nuh uh… I’m just,” His face turned into a cynical smile. “I’m just going to hurt you… a little bit.”

*****************

I am terribly sorry for the delay! TT My laptop shut down on me and all my drafts were on it. I hope you haven't stop reading this complicated story of mine. Hehe ^^ Anyhow, here you go, another chapter... hopefully its better, just a bit shorter than usual ><

Well, see ya bunnies. Sorry again~

*KJK throws mud at me :P

********************************************************************************************************