The Queen

Timeless Love

JH POV

“Hello.”

“Hello Song Ji Hyo ssi. Did you see the headlines? Anyway, I am sorry for the inconvenience.”

“I understand your apology but I do not understand this person over here, CEO Yoon.”

“Oh, I’m sorry I forgot about that. Well, as a sponsor to your agency and to repay you for having dinner with me last night I decided to assign you a body guard. I want you to know that I am truly sorry about the rumors.”

“Look here Mr. Yoon. I appreciate your regards but I do not need anyone’s protection.”

“Please accept it as my apology plus interest.”

“Pardon me?”

“How about we finish this with dinner? I’ll see you at 7 sharp at XXXX restaurant. See you.”

“I- Hello? Hello? Yoon Kye Sang ssi?” I looked at my black phone screen in disbelief. What? Dinner? I’ve already have an appointment. I tried calling back but the call was rejected. I puffed up my cheeks and blew my hair away from my face. I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned to look and the body guard, ahem, Kim Jong kook was staring at me and I stared right back.

“Is there something on my face?”

“Ani.”

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Just because.” He stated as if it was a matter-of fact.

“Because?”

“Why? A bodyguard can’t look at his target to memorize her face?”

“What?”

“Why are you always asking questions?”

“Kim Jong Kook ssi.”

“Song Ji Hyo ssi.”

“Excuse me,” her manager jumped into their heated conversation. “Where are you going, Ji Hyo?”

“Take me to xxxx restaurant.”

“Ani, it is actually xxxx restaurant.” Jong Kook butted in.

“What do you think you are doing?”

“Please take her to xxxx restaurant in 30 minutes. She has an appointment with CEO Yoon.”

The manager nodded and turned away. I glared at him and turned to face my window and plugged in my mp3 player.

******************************************************

 

As they arrived at the restaurant, Jong Kook sat up straight to get out. He looked over at Ji Hyo, who is already sleeping.

“Ahem. We have arrived.” Still no response. Her manager decided to wake her up. For the nth time, she finally got up, annoyed, wore her sunglasses and walked inside. Jong Kook tailed her inside as she pulled out her phone and texted her only friend Yeo Jin about the situation and apologized about the group dinner.

“Yoon Kye Sang’s reservation.” The waitress smiled at Jong Kook and led them upstairs to the ravished restaurant. She winked at Jong Kook before leaving them at the door and slyly touched his arm. But he ignored her and walked in with Ji Hyo behind. The room was set up romantically at the 5 star restaurant. Really vintage with the decorations and city view from the window. The table was set for two with candles and roses accompanying them.

“Hello Song Ji Hyo ssi.” Kye Sang could only stare in ‘aw’ at Ji hyo as she came straight from the photoshoot in full makeup in a black dress that show her dominant features.

They sat together at the dining table while Jong Kook stepped outside of the room.

“What would you like to eat?” Kye Sang leisurely asked. He was one of the biggest sponsors for Ji Hyo’s agency, also the CEO to the Yoon’s corporation. He has some underground ties with the gangsters but his business ways are well known.

“Let’s get straight to business, Mr. Yoon.” Ji Hyo took off her sunglasses and crossed her legs. Kye Sang only chuckled at her bluntness. “Regarding the issue from last night and today, I will be holding a press conference and deny any rumors between us.”

“Ji Hyo ssi, no need for any formality. Why don’t we fill our stomachs first?”

“As for the bodyguard, Kim Jong Kook, I have no use for him and he is not someone hired by my agency so please take him back.”

“Ji Hyo ssi, please don’t misunderstand my intentions. As a sponsor, I wouldn’t want any harm to be done to any of the models, especially you. Did you forget that tomato incident last week?”

“There was no precaution and it couldn’t be prevented.”

“Song Ji Hyo ssi.”

“If there is nothing else then I’ll excuse myself. Have a good dinner CEO Yoon.” Song Ji Hyo slipped back on her sunglasses and walked out, leaving him all by himself. He only chuckled at her. Fiesty yet business like. That’s why he was interested in her in the first place. After a while, his phone ranged and the caller ID revealed, unknown. Kye Sang snickered before answering it.

Hello CEO Yoon.” The phone revealed the voice of an old man. “I see you have found yourself a special someone.”

“And what does that have to do with you, Mr. Choi?”

“What do you mean that it has nothing to do with me? Of course it does.” The voice happily answered. “I would love to meet her if you may.”

Kye Sang gritted his teeth in anger, “Don’t even dream about it.” He was about to hang up the phone but was interrupted.

“Oh not so fast CEO Yoon. I’ve already asked someone to help her.”

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on her!”

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t. But I can’t help it if they do. But I do hope that we can continue our business. Well then, goodnight CEO Yoon. I look forward to meeting you soon,” the phone hanged up.

Kye Sang angrily slammed his fist onto the table and worriedly look outside as Ji Hyo’s van disappeared in a distance.

**********************************************************************************

Hello fellow readers! Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting! Your feedback gave me so much encouragement! Here you go, another chapter!!! Sorry if it's too short. I hope that you are having an awesome weekend! Enjoy!! :)))