It's War!

Timeless Love

Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin were ready to leave when they stumble across the not fortunate soul, Hyomin and her groupies. Hyomin pretended not to see them and purposely pushes Ji Hyo’s shoulder as they passed each other.

“Oh Sunbaenim, I didn’t see you there.” She smiles innocently. “Oh hello Yeo Jin sunbae. I didn’t know that you guys were shopping together. It’s nice to see you both here.”

Yeo Jin gives her her social smile, “Nneh, annyeohasaeyo Hyomin ssi.”

“Oh you don’t need to be formal at all sunbaenim.”

“Have good time shopping. Then excuse us,” Yeo Jin ushered them to walk away when Hyomin whined at them.

“Nneh, have a good time Yeo Jin and Ji Hyo sunbae.” She smirked and walked away in her wedge heels and tripped on Ji Hyo’s bags. She yelped and turn back to see them looking shock at her. I was surprised, I didn’t do anything.

“Ow, appo. How can you do this to me Ji Hyo sunbae? I know that you don’t like me but why do you have to do this to me? I’m sorry about what happened to you during the tomato outrage, but I didn’t mean for it to happen.” She cried, or she thought she did.

“Excuse me Hyomin-ssi,” Ji Hyo started but Hyomin started to cry, making a scene. Ji Hyo was going to walk away with Yeo Jin as Hyomin’s friends stopped her.

“Sunbaenim, how can you do that to Hyomin?” Ji Yeon asked.

“Look here,” Ji Hyo was irritated, “I didn’t do anything to your friend.” Ji Yeon grabbed Ji Hyo’s arm and demanded her to apologize.

“Whether you are a sunbaenim, you should at least be considerate. I can’t believe you are such a bully.”

People started to look at them strangely, others started pulling out their cameras.

‘Ommo is that Hyomin and Song Ji Hyo?’ ‘She’s such a bully.’ ‘I Know right.’ ‘She deserves to be hit more to stop bullying Hyomin.’ ‘I know right?’

Ji Hyo chuckled as she gave the slightest sh*t about them and pulled her arm away from Ji Yeon’s grip.

“I feel sorry for you girls, having to stay by a troublemaker’s side. I heard that your friend here was having an affair with someone’s husband. Why don’t you take care of that first?” Ji Hyo walked pass them, bumping shoulders.

As they walked further, Ji Hyo’s anti-fan happened to run their way after witnessing what just happened. They started pushing her around, demanding her to apologize. Because there was only two of them, Ji Hyo and Yeo Jin were pushed around for some time.

Ji Hyo tried her best to polite to them, but when you talk with a hater, they will find every word you say to go against you. She started getting dizzy from all the camera flashes and screams, the anti-fans started to attack her as she trip onto the floor.

“Ji Hyo-ah,” Yeo Jin called for her but she couldn’t reach her. “What do I do?”

Ji Hyo felt like her sight was fading as they hovered over her. Flashes in her head drove her insane.

‘Help me.’ A voice inside weakly calls out. ‘Help.’ It echoed from ear to ear. ‘Help me!’ The sudden voice volumized and ringed her ears. As she felt her body weakening with a kick coming her way, she felt someone blocking her. That person stopped the people from attacking her with securities following behind. He carried her bridal style out of the crowd to the nearest exit.

When she started gaining her vision back, she was stunned to see Jong Kook carrying her away.

“K-Kim Jong K-Kook?” he didn’t answer her and settle her in her car, the one he drove away today. He quickly put on her seat belt as she struggled to sit up. His breath brushed against her face as he tried to buckle her up as quick as he can. He ran to the other side and drove off while the crazy anti-fans ran after them with reporters nearby.

He escape crisis and avoided the cars following them. There was a great silence among them both. After a while when Ji Hyo was fully back in her clear mind she then questioned why Jong Kook was there. But he gave her no reply. His breathing was hard and the glint in his eyes were cold, mean-looking. When they finally reached her apartment he parked it and they continue to stay in silent.

“Why were you there?” Ji Hyo asked. “Did you do something to my car?” She started looking around frantically. He unbuckled his eat belt and got out. Where is he going?

Ji Hyo stared blankly at the emotionless man that opened her door and led her out.

“What are you doing?” she asked, looking up at him.

“Are going to stay in your car all day?” He cold-heartily finally asked.

“This is my car, I can do what I want.”

“Tsk, you can do whatever you want?” He backed away from her, leaving the door open. “I told you stay inside and here you are, making trouble over and over again.”

“Troublemaker?”

“Yes you. Miss Song, please be mindful of your actions. It seems like you are getting a bit much hate from all the headlines you’ve been making.”

“So?”

“So take care of your business wisely and quit giving others a headache.” He shoved his hands down his pants pocket.

Ji Hyo’s blood pressure was rising as he spat those words at her. She quickly got out of the car, ready to argue with him.

“You-“ She tried to get up but then realized that she hadn’t unbuckled her seatbelt yet, then quickly unbuckled it. She got out of the car and closed her door shut.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Someone who was requested to protect you.”

“What makes you think I need help from a person like you?”

“Clearly from what happened from the beginning until now, I have been doing my job properly. It is you, who haven’t been doing your part.”

“Look here Kim Jong Kook-ssi.”

“Look here Song Ji Hyo-ssi, I don’t want to babysit you 24/7, I’m not that eager to come to your rescue all the time. So stop giving me a hard time.” Ji Hyo was huffing and puffing as her blood pressure almost rise passed the charts.

“Let me tell you this then, Mr. Kim. Open your ears and listen clearly. I don’t give two cents about your feelings or how hard it has been for you. I have already told you to stop following me around. I can take care of myself with or without you. You are useless!”

“I told you to stay inside did I not?!” this time Jong Kook shouted loudly at her, making her jump at the sudden shout but she remained her stance. He backed her up against the car until there was barely any space between them. “Do I have to constantly nag you to stop it or do I have to chain you inside your house?”

“You don’t have to do anything. Just, get out of my sight.” Ji Hyo pushed him away but he held onto her wrists, not letting go.

“Let go,” she demanded as her eyes water from the uncontrollable anger she tried to tame. “I said let go!” She tried to pull her hands away and push him but his grip was stronger than hers. A tear fell out of her eye as memory flashes through her head.

Still his grip was firm, the obscure look in his eyes unchanging. In his eyes, the petite woman tried to struggle free and he on the other hand started softening up when he realized that he has gone overboard. He felt bad for making a woman cry but he couldn’t land the chance to give her away to harm. He then pulled her into a hug, stopping her antics. Ji Hyo stopped struggling and breathe hardly into his chest as tears wetted her eyes. He was going to let go after counting to ten but then –bite!

Jong Kook screamed as the pain from Ji Hyo’s sharp teeth engraved on his chest. He then let go as she pushed him out of the way and kick his calf. She grabbed her keys from him and pushed him once more aside before going in. He quickly rubbed at the ‘bite’ and clenched his teeth in pain. He was going to be nice but now he was fuming.

*************************************************************************************

Ji Hyo slammed her door shut and threw her bag on the ground along with her jacket. She ran to the kitchen and finished the 2 liter water bottle in the fridge.

That *ssh*le. Who does he think he is? What? Head ache? Troublemaker? Babysit? She wanted to slam the bottle on the floor but she didn’t want to clean up.

Jong Kook was in his car and tightly held onto the steering wheel. That cold brat. What? Headache? Get lost? How I wish that was the case. He hit the honk as the driver in front of him was too slow.

“Fine, it’s war.” They said at the same time, in different places.

***********************************************************************************

I'm sorry for the late late update. I have been preocupied and unmotivated for a while. But here you go, a small chapter.  See ya bunnies!