Ice Princess ( Cold Ssic )

Isn't She Lovely

 

After i finish my lunch, i decide to walk around since i never been in Korean for the past 11 years. Suddenly got a Girls running straight to me. "BAM!" Is too late for me to avoid her, she bang on me, both of us fall down on the floor at the same time.

"Aish! My is hurt." Both of us said in unison.

"Miss, are you alright?" I ask her even she is the one who bang me first.

"Aish! They coming!" She said it to herself.

Without i realize, she already grab one of my hand and pull me start running with her.

 

Jessica POV :

 

"Krystal-ah, i'm going back to my dorm. Tell Dad & Mum, i will visit them another day. Annyeong!" I said to my sister.

"Neh! Unnie, be safe on your way back. Annyeong!" She said to me when she hugging me.

Today is our off-day, all SNSD member doesn't have any schedule. So i decide to go home visit my parents and my sister. But too bad, my parents going back hometown to take care my grandma since she sick, left my sister alone at home. Actually i wanted to ask Krystal go out with me, but she tell me that she need to go back SM company for their f(x) comeback album. And thanks to our stupid schedule, all the SNSD member are totally exhaust now. All the SNSD member rather to spend their off-day to sleep at home also don't want to go out with me even i tell them i will treat them. How lazy they are! They say i'm the most lazy member in our group during the variety show, i think another eight member is more lazy than me. "Ahhhhhhhhh~ I'm all alone now, what can i do now? I don't feel like going back dorm so early." I mumbled to myself.

"Is that Jessica from SNSD?" Someone pointing at me and say out loud to his friend until can gain other people attention.

"Dammit, how can they recognize me? I try to put on all the things like sunglasses, mask, cap and less make-up before i went out from dorm, prevent people recognize me when i was outside. But i think i fail, all fans have a pair of sharp-eyed." I whisper to myself. I getting nerveous and slowly walk away from them, but they keep staring at me and keep coming closer to me. I got no idea what to do now, i think the best way for me to do now is run as fast as possible. "Is her, Jessica!" "Jessica! Please help me sign the album." "Jessica! Can i take photo with you?" "Jessica.. Jessica.." I keep running and those fan keep shouting my name while they chasing me from behind.

"Aish! Wrong move Jessica! You shouldn't run from the beginning, can you guys please stop chasing me!" I said to myself while i running.

I keep looking at the back to prevent those fans coming closer to me when i running. "BAM!" Suddenly i fall down on the floor, i didn't realize i accidently bang on someone else when i running from those fans.

"Aish! My is hurt." Both of us said in unison.

"Miss, are you alright?" Sudddenly he ask me. I thought i suppose to be one who ask since i'm the one who bang him at first.

"Aish! They coming!" I didn't have time to answer his question. I just grab one of his hand and drag him start running with me.

"What the hell you doing now, Jessica! Why you drag him run together with you? You can just say Sorry and leave him alone." I feel confused and shouting inside my heart.

"Aish! STRESS!" I stop the thought, mumbled to myself how silly could i be.

 

We hiding at the corner, finally we manage to loose those fans from us. We took a deep breath since we running non-stop just now.

"Excuse Miss."Suddenly he said to me and pointing at the hand we holding. I didn't know i was holding his hand all the way until now, i straight away move away my hand from him. I feel embarrassed and try hide my blushing face from him.

"Mianhae, are you ok Sir?" I give him a 90-degree bow and apologize to him.

"I'm alright. How about you? He ask me clamly.

"I'm alright." I said to him. I wonder why he didn't feel surprise when he see me. You know, i'm one of the member of famous girls group in the world.

"By the way, why they chasing you? Are you a maniac or prisoner or...." I raised my eyebrows when i heard the word maniac and prisoner, i kick him on his left leg.

"Ouch! Why you kick me out of sudden?" He yelled out in pain.

"Who ask you to call me maniac or prisoner! You don't know me?" I ask him angrily.

"Didn't we meet before? I think this is the first time we meet. (Somemore who the hell want to know this kind of crazy people like you?)" He answer me while rubbing his left leg, and mumbling to himself the last sentences that i can't hear properly. Is he a nerd or alien? How can he didn't know me, i looking at him in those question mark pop-up on my head.

"What did you say in the last sentences? I can't heard properly. By the way, what's your name?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing! I'm Cho Kyuhyun, what about you?" He answer coldly. Wow, BINGO! He really didn't know me. At the same time i see he got his luggage with him, so i decide to ask him.

"Ohh~ I'm Jessica Jung. You are not Korean right?" I offer my hand, he take it and shake my hand. 

"Aniyo, i'm Korean, but i stay at America. Wait! Why you want to know that?" He step backward and glare at me, afraid i would do something bad to him.

"Yah! Don't worry, i'm not maniac ok? I won't eat you or kidnap you!" I shoot him back with a death glare.

"Then why you pull me run together with you? You haven't tell me why they chase you." He stare at me.

"Yah! Just some certain reason, i can't tell you why they chase me! Come on, are you a man? Why you sounds like a girl!" I yelled at him.

"Alright, alright, mianhae. What you want me to do as a repay?" I ask him.

"Ermm...... " Suddenly he face me and i see a evil smirk appear on his face. I getting nervous, i hope he better don't ask me to do something illegal or having so-called with him! 

"Well.. " I getting more and more nervous when he start talking.

"Well.. I need you to be my tour guide since it been long time i never been here. Somemore my sense of direction not that good, i scare i may lost." He say and he start blushing.

"Huh! Thats all?" I released a deep breath when he finish talking.

"Yup! Then what you think i will ask? Did something dirty things on your mind now?" He giggle.

"Yah! Aniyo, i'm not that kind of person! Wait, did you just say your sense of direction is weak? Muahahaha~ How old are you now? You looks like a lost kid! Muahahaha~" I see his face start blushing like a tomato now, i can't stop my laughter and keep teasing him.

"Yah! I'm 25 years old this year, i'm not a kid anymore! Somemore i didn't say weak, is just not good only!" He try to defends himself and said it angrily.

"Haha~ Mianhae, mianhae. So should we go now?" I put my hand cover my mouth try to stop my laughter. He rolled his eye and nodded his head.

 

We spend our whole day touring this beautiful Seoul together, we get to know each other more. We keep teasing each other, we can't stop laughing during our whole journey. After that we decide having our dinner together. Is his treat, because he say girls shouldn't spend money on guys. He such a gentlemen, maybe is not bad for me to meet him. Weird right? This is the first time i spend so much time with a stranger. We just meet each other today, but i didn't feel uncomfortable with him. His name Cho Kyuhyun, but i keep call him Kyu. At first he feel annoying when i call him that way, but in the end he give up, let me call whatever i like. I secretly staring at him when we having our dinner. He looks tall, nice body and having a handsome face, not to mention he have a great voice can melt your heart.

"Jessica Jung, what the hell are you thinking now? You just meet him today, don't tell me you already like him? No, no, no, it can't been. Poeple call me Ice Princess, so Ice Princess won't fall in love so easily, wake up your mind!" I shouting inside my heart, but i can't move my eye away from him.

"Sica.. Sica.." He wave his hand infront of my face, it bring me back from my thought. I didn't know i'm look like a idiot keep staring at him during our dinner. When he look at me, our eyes meet. I feel my heart beating unusual, my face blushing. I quickly look down incase he can see my blushing face.

"Sica, are you alright? Why your face so red? You not feeling well?" He ask worried and touch my face.

"Aniyo, is just the food too spicy." I anyhow answer him and shook his hand away.

"Spicy? How can your food spicy? You are eating a Choco Lava Cake now." He give me a confused look.

"Yah! Maybe this restaurant create a new flavour, why cannot been 'Spicy Choco Lave Cake'!" I anyhow answer him again, hope he will stop asking.

"Alright, alright, you make me speechless!" He give a -What-The-Hell-You-Talking-About- face and remain silent.

After we finish our dinner is almost nine o'clock, we exit the restaurant and go back in my car.

"By the way Kyu. Where you going to stay tonight? I can fetch you there." I ask him while setting my seatbell.

"Oh god! I haven't find any place yet. God! How can i forget the most important thing!" He slap his forehead.

"What kind of tourist you are? Pabo! Then i should fetch you go the nearest hotel now." I suggest to him.

"WHAT! No,no, no!" He feel shocked when i said that to him.

"What you mean? Why 'No'? You don't have enough money for it?" I give him a confused look.

"Of couse no! I can stay anywhere but not hotel!" He tell me.

"WeirdoKyu! Are you sure you are not alien! Lucky you meet me, let me drive you to a place." He raised his eyebrows and pout, i just smile at him.

******20minute later******

I park my car infront a block, i drag Kyu follow me go in the block. When we reach the house, i took out a key from my bag and unlock the door.

"This is my cousin house, he stay here alone. But now he went to London for his study, you can stay here until he come back. He might be back on next month, so you better find a place to stay before he come back." I tell him.

"Why i need to find another place? Can't i just pay your cousin, this house is big enough for 4 person!" He ask me with a confused look.

"Yah! You can't! I can't let him know i let a guys stay here. He will spread the news like 'you are my boyfriend' to my whole family, somemore he don't like to stay with other people." I yelled at him and hit his arm.

"Araso, araso! Why you scare your cousin tell your whole family about me? Somemore where can you find a high quality and good looking 'boyfriend' like me! You know alot girl ask me for being their boyfriend, but i reject them. I can't believe i'm so handsome and attractive. Muahahaha~" He showing his evil smirk and evil laugter.

"Pui! Don't praise yourself too much, i almost vomit all the food that i eat just now!" I show him a -Vomit- looks.

"I didn't praise myself, that's the fate! So are you going to vomit out your so-called 'Spicy Choco Lava Cake'! Muahahaha~"  Once again i hit  his arm.

"I need go back now, it's very late already." I said to him after i realize is almost 10 o'clock now.

"Alright! Gamawo Sica! Be safe on your way back! Annyeong!" He pat my head softly, smile to me.

"Neh! Take care Kyu! Annyeong!" I smile to him and leave. It's was a nice day to me.

******SNSD Dorm******

"I'm back!" I say out loud after i go in my dorm.

"Welcome back Sica!" All SNSD member say it in unison to me. As i expect, all of them won't sleep so early especially on their off-day, they still chatting with each other in the living room.

"Where are you going Sica? Why so late then only come back?" Taeyeon unnie ask me.

"I just go out with a friend." I simply answer her.

"Which friend? Is guys or girls? Donghae oppa? Taecyeon oppa? Or Jonghyun?" Those member are so excited to discuss who going with me.

"You guys are crazy! Is a new friend i just meet today! Don't be so excited ok?" I let out of sight.

"Wow! A new friend, so is a guys right? He must been very handsome, that's why Sica flirt with him until she forget the time to go home." Sooyoung exclaim, high five and laughing with others member.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung!" I almost stand up ready to chase Sooyoung, but Yoona grab my hand stop me and keep asking.

"Aish! You guys really want to know?" All of them nodded their head.

"Then i think i going to invite him come to our dorm tomorrow, you guys ask him by yourself. Are you guys happy now?" I let out of sigh.

"Wow! Ice Princess gonna bring her boyfriend to our dorm!" "Ice Princess is in Love!" "Ice Princess start melting!" Yuri, Sunny  and Hyoyeon say out loud, other member can't stop laughing and clapping their hands.

"Yah! You guys are dead!" I yelled at them and chasing all of them.

 

To Be Continue =)

This chapter i will make it KyuSica moment first.. I try to make all the character base on their own personality in real life. The next chapter i will make Kyuhyun pair with other SNSD member since Jessica invite him come to their dorm.. Maybe KyuNa moment??

So how about this chapter??  Please give some review.. Kamsahamnida =)