KyuNa/YoonKyu

Isn't She Lovely

All the member is sitting in the living room except Yoona and Sooyoung who standing infront of all the member with their head down. Tiffany and Yuri help Kyuhyun clean the wound on his face and arm on another side. All the member seem shocked with their mouth hangs wide open when Yoona explain to them everything happen in afternoon. 

 

Yoona POV :

 

"So you telling me you actually beat the guy who help you just now!" Taeyeon unnie ask me angrily, i just nodded my head.

"Aish Im Yoona! Then what about you, Choi Sooyoung! Why you beating our guest, don't tell me just for fun!" Taeyeon unnie slap her forehead, pointing at Sooyoung unnie now.

"Aniyo, because i really thought he is a ert or stalker after Yoong tell me about it." Sooyoung unnie say in low tone.

"Aish! Im Yoona is all your faulth!" Sooyoung unnie slap my arm hard.

"Ouch! Unnie, is hurt you know!" I complain to Sooyoung unnie. Both of us keep argue until Taeyeon unnie knock our head.

"Can both of you stop it now! Is not the time for you guys to argue who correct or who wrong, somemore is both of you faulth after all." Taeyeon unnie shout to us. After that, Taeyeon unnie turn to the Sica unnie's friend!

"Mianhae Mr! I really sorry to what they do to you just now, mianhae!" Taeyeon unnie apologize to him and give him a 90 degree bow.

"Aniyo, is okay! Is not your faulth after all, and just call me Kyuhyun!" He quickly stand up and shook his hand.

"Both of you don't stand there like a stone, faster come and apologize to Kyuhyun-shi!" Taeyeon unnie said to us.

"Ermm.... Ky.. Kyuh.." Right now we standing infront of him, we too afraid he will do something to us.

"Hey! Can't you guys apologize properly!" Sica unnie shouting to us.

"Kyuhyun-shi, mianhae! You can scold us but please don't beat us!" We beg him while cover our face with our hand.

"Since when i say i want to beat you guys? Anyway apologize accept." He scoffed.

"What? See what they did to you just now! Those wound on your face and those bite on your arm." Sica unnie can't believe he forgive us so easily.

"Calm down Sica, is just misunderstanding! But i got one request." He facing us after he talk to Sica unnie.

"Don't beat me again! I can't imagine both of you so strong, i almost pass out when u guys beat me." He pout and show us his puppy eye.

"Neh! Kyuhyun-shi, you are so kind!"  Both of us said it happily while shaking his hand.

"By the way, let's us introduced ourself. Girls ready?" Taeyeon unnie said to all the member, all the member nodded their head and standing infront of Kyuhyun-shi.

"Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae!" We said it in unison.

"So Nyuh Shi Dae? What's that?" He look confused.

"Oh! I forget to tell you guys something, Kyu didn't know all of us!" Sica unnie explain to us.

"WHAT!" We shout out loud.

"Are you kidding? How can he don't know us? We are the famous girls group in world!" All the girls start discuss about it.

"Don't tell me he is a nerd!" I said out loud.

"Hey hey! I'm not a nerd! Did i just heard you guys say you guys are the famous girls group in the world?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yup! You never heard So Nyuh Shi Dae before? See this our album!" Sunny unnie show to him our album.

"Oh i see! So you guys is idol after all, So Nyuh what?" He said it clamly.

"Is So Nyuh Shi Dae! If you want our signature album, we can give ten or more to you." I said it proudly.

"No thanks! I rarely listen to latest music. So Nyuh Shi Dae is a new group, right?" He asking with a question mark look.

"Aniyo! We have debut for 5 years already. Nevermind, let's us introduced ourself one by one. I'm the leader and oldest in the group, Kim Taeyeon imnida!" Taeyeon unnie said to him.

"Well, i'm the assistant leader in the group." Sica unnie said.

"Lee Sun Kyu imnida! You can call me Sunny!" She said to him with her aegyo. Oh my god! All of us can't stand with her aegyo, especially when she do it to a guys.

"Shortest in the group!" Sooyoung unnie said. We all burst out laughing while Sunny unnie chasing Sooyoung unnie.

"Tiffany imnida!" Tiffany unnie said it with her eye-smile.

"Tiffany real name is Hwang Mi Young, you can call her that way also!" Sica unnie said. Once again we burst out laughing.

"Yah Jessica! Don't listen to her, i don't like people call me that way." Tiffany unnie said to him.

"Kim Hyoyeon imnida! I'm the dancing machine in the group." Hyoyeon unnie start dancing after she finish introduced.

"Black Pearl Kwon Yuri imnida!" Yuri unnie said.

"Black Pearl?" He ask with a confused look.

"Oh! She's the darkest in the group!" Yuri unnie slap Hyoyeon unnie arm while another hand cover her blushing face.

"Choi Sooyoung imnida! The tallest in the group." Sooyoung unnie said it proudly.

"You can call her BambooYoung (Longest Leg), Shikshin (Food God), NaSoo (Interrupter) or Pig Ddooyoung (Strong Aegyo/Piglet Accent)!" Taeyeon unnie said while we giggle.

"Seo Joo-hyun imnida! I'm the youngest in the group." Seobaby said.

"How about you?" He suddenly poiting at me with a bright smile on his face.

"Im Yo.." Yuri unnie cut my words.

"Oh! She is Im Yoona. You can call her Im-choding, Him Yoona." After that Sooyoung unnie cut her words.

"You can also call her AlligatorYoong or GameYoon!" Sooyoung unnie said while imitate my alligator laugh.

"Oh crap! Unnie, can't you guys just let me introduced myself! You guys ruin my pride somemore! And thanks to you guys, remind me that i lose my Starcraft to a guys for the whole night yesterday!" I cry out inside my heart.

"1, 2, 3, 4, .... 9, nine person! Such a big group! By the way, Cho Kyuhyun imnida! Don't need to be formal, just call me Kyuhyun or Kyu!" He smile to us.

"Excuse me! May i know where's the washroom?" He ask.

"Ohh! Just go straight turn to the left." Taeyeon unnie said to him.

"Thanks!" He wink at us before he turn. The girls seem like melting with his act just now.

******After Kyuhyun went inside washroom******

"Hey hey! Girls wake up! You guys look at him like a idiot now!" Taeyeon unnie wave her hands infront of us, bring us back to reality. After that, they straight away went to Sica unnie.

"Sica! Where you get this man? Look at his body, he look so hot and tall!" Sooyoung unnie asking Sica unnie.

"He look cool and charming, his voice is y as well!" Yuri unnie said.

"How old he is? Is he older than us? How about his family background?" Sunny unnie ask.

"Aish! I just meet him yesterday, how i know so much thing about him! I only can tell you guys he older than us, that's all!" Sica unnie feel annoying with those question.

The girl keep asking Sica unnie about Kyuhyun, like they never see any guys before. But i have to admit what unnie said just now, he really good looking especially his smile. My heart beating unusual when everytime he smile to me, this is the first time i having this kind of feeling in my life. Every princess have their own prince for them in their life, could he be the prince in my life too?

"Yoong-ah! Stop daydreaming!" Taeyeon unnie knock my head, bring me back from my thought.

"Ouch! What can i help you, unnie?" I ask her while massage my head.

"Go get some ice help Kyu cure his ache!" She pointing someone beside me. I seem shocked when i turn around, i didn't realize he was sitting beside me.

"Ask other member, i help you prepared the dinner!" I was ready to get away from here, but Taeyeon unnie push me back on the couch.

"No, inside kitchen already got enough people. You have to stay here and serve our guest while we prepared our dinner. I can't let Sooyoung do this, because she's troublemaker after all. We didn't know what will happen to Kyu when we not around." Taeyeon unnie explain to me.

"Yah! I'm not troublemaker! I promise you i will take care of him!" Sooyoung unnie said to Taeyeon unnie.

"No! I feel appreciate if you never disturb our guest! Yoong-ah! Go inside kitchen get some ice now!" Taeyeon unnie pull Sooyoung unnie went inside the kitchen.

"Yoong-ah! Make sure nothing happen to Kyu, if not i will kick you into garbage bin!" Sica unnie warn me.

"Neh! Unnie dont worry! I will treat him like a KING from now!" I rolled my eyes, Kyuhyun giggle on another side.

After i get the ice from kitchen, i put some ice inside a cloth and massage the ache on his face. I peek at him when i massage his face, our face just a few inch to each other. He look really handsome even got wound on his face, i think outside sure got alot girls fall for him with his look. Not only his look, i realize he is a very kind person after the 2PM incident. He stand up for me when Taecyeon bully me, i can't stop smiling when i think about it.

"Hey Yoona! You suppose to massage my face, not my mouth!" Kyuhyun said to me, then only i realize i was day dreaming all the time when i massage his ache from his face to his mouth.

"Ohh! Mianhae!" I quickly apologize to him.

"Don't feed me with the ice, you must know the ice doesn't even taste nice at all!" I can't stop laughing when he pout.

"I didn't mean it. Mianhae!" I said it with my laughter.

"Yoona, did you peek at me just now? Why you keep smiling just now?" Kyuhyun show his evil smirk.

"How you know? Aniyo, aniyo! I mean i didn't peek at YOU!" I yelled on his ear. I almost blurt out the truth.

"Aish! Don't shout on my ear! Just admit you did it just now! Hehe!" Kyuhyun said it with his evil laughter.

"I say i didn't! Why i peek at you, you not even handsome!" I yelled.

"Then why you smile like a idiot just now?" He ask.

"Because i'm happy, is none of your business!" I said it angrily.

"Then why yo..." His word got cut when i put some ice inside his mouth.

"This is what you get when you talk too much!" I crossed my hands on my chest.

When i was ready to leave, he grab my waist and make me turn around to face him. Right now, i was sitting on his lap and our eye meet, one of his hand still on my waist. He spit out the ice and using his free hand to wipe his mouth. Oh My God! He look damn y the way when he doing that! My face blushing and my heart beat damn fast is like anytime will come out from my chest.

"You are not suppose to treat your guest like this, naughty girl! Don't you think you still own me something!" He lifts my chin with his free hand.

"Wh.. wha... what you mean?" I seem shocked on the spot.

"Well, you never even say thanks to me when i save you from the bastard just now. Is he your friend?" He said to me, i can feel his warm breath on my face.

"Yes he is, just forget about him! And i did say thanks to you just now." I tell him without moving my eye from him.

"Is it? But i never heard that, i want you said it to me now!" He ordering me.

"What if i don't want?" I ask him.

"If you don't, i will..." He show his evil smirk again. His face come closer to me and our nose almost touch.

"What he gonna do to me? Is he going to kiss me? Is he going to stole my first kiss?" Alot of question pop-up in my mind. I feel panic now, i didn't seem to move away from him and i just close my eye.

Suddenly...

 

To Be Continue =)

This time is KyuNa / YoonKyu.. I'm sorry.. i suppose to update this early.. I know alot of you waiting for this chapter!!

Anyway.. i was looking for a co-author to help complete this fanfics with me since my grammar is not very good..

Anyone interested just post comment in this fanfics.. Kasamhamnida..

SuperGeneration hwaiting =)