Worry

Isn't She Lovely

No One POV :

 

******10:00A.M.******

Krrriiiiiingggg~ The alarm clock is ringing, it was a rainy morning today. As usual, Seohyun & Yuri wake up earliest while the rest of the SNSD member still lying on their bed.

"Morning unnie, already 10:00A.M. in the morning, is time to wake up!" Seohyun & Yuri went inside Taeyeon & Sunny room wake them up.

"Let me sleep, you go ask others member wake up first." Taeyeon said with her eyes close while Sunny cover her ear with pillow.

"Others member already wake up, only both of you still lying on the bed." Yuri said.

"Even the sleepyhead Yoona wake up already?" Taeyeon asked, Seohyun just noded her head.

"But i don't have any schedule today, just let me sleep." Taeyeon yawned.

"Me also." Sunny said.

"Yah! I don't care, we must always have our breakfast together. No excuse, just wake up now!" Yuri said while she try to pull their hand to wake them up.

"Aish, jinja! Araso araso." Taeyeon and Sunny stand up, Seohyun pass them the towel and push both of them go inside washroom.

"Gamawo unnie, plaese come down for your breakfast after you done." Seohyun said and she leaving the room with Yuri.

 

******10:45A.M.******

All the SNSD member gather at the dining room, they greet each other morning after that having their breakfast together.

"What's wrong Sica? I see you keep staring at your handphone today." Taeyeon asked.

"Huh? I just message to someone. Nothing happen, don't worry." Sica said.

"Message to someone!? The so-called someone is Kyu oppa right?" Sooyoung smirk.

"Ani.. aniyo. Yah! Choi Sooyoung! None of your business, just shut up and eat your breakfast, shinshik!" Sica feel panic.

"By the way, your know what happen to Kyu oppa? Yesterday i message him but he never reply." Yuri suddenly interupt their conversation.

"Waeyo? You message Kyu oppa?" All the SNSD member stare at Yuri.

"What type of relationship between you and him?" Hyoyeon ask while pointing Yuri with her fork.

"Don't tell me you and Kyu oppa having underground relationship." Sooyoung and suddenly Yoona hit the table.

"What's wrong Yoong? You scare us." Tiffany ask.

"Nothing, just killing some ant on the table." Yoona said while staring at Sooyoung angrily.

"What your talking about? Me and Kyu oppa just a friend. I don't think i'm the only one message him, like your never did that. Especially you, Choi Sooyoung!" Yuri defend herself.

"Well, i did message him but not the way you think." Sooyoung rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Forget about it. But Yul, yesterday i message Kyu oppa but he never reply also." Sica  tell Yuri.

"Jinja? I also message oppa but he never reply." Tiffany said.

"He think your too bothersome, that's why he never reply your message." Taeyeon said.

"Yah unnie! Is not funny at all!" All the SNSD member say to Taeyeon.

"Araso, araso. Mianhae. If your so worry, why don't your call and ask him." Taeyeon suggest.

"Good idea! But who going to call?" Sunny said and everyone look at each other.

"Aish! I will call him for your now." Taeyeon start to find Kyuhyun contact number and call, but he never answer the call.

"Try call him again." Tiffany said.

They try to make a second call, and this time finally Kyuhyun answer. Taeyeon change the call into speaker mode so everyone can listen.

"Yoboseyo?" Kyuhyun said it weakly.

"Yoboseyo? Kyu oppa, Taeyeon here." Taeyeon said.

"Oh, annyeong Taeyeon. Anything for you?" Kyuhyun said and he accidently drop his glass when he trying to get some water.

"Oppa, what happen just now? Why i heard glass breaking? Are you alright?" SNSD member start to feel panic now.

"Don't worry, i accidently drop my glass. By the way how come i heard so many people talking on the phone, is all the member there?" Kyuhyun curious.

"Neh! All of them here. They worry about you since you whole day never reply their message yesterday." Taeyeon said.

"Jinja? Let me check first. Wow, 217 unread message." Kyuhyun feel surprise. Taeyeon give a -What-The-Hell-Is-That- face to her member. 

"Mianhae, i didn't know they send so many mesage to you, you must be feel bothersome about it." Taeyeon said while other member blushing.

"Is alright and sorry for not replying your message, because yesterday i not feeling well." Kyuhyun said while coughing.

"Oppa, you doesn't sound very well, are you sure you alright?" Taeyeon asked.

"Neh! Don't worry, i'm alright. I'm a man after all. I just need some rest now, call your next time. Annyeong." Kyuhyun said.

"Annyeong oppa, take care." All the member say to him before he ended the call.

 

******After they ended the call******

 

"Girls, feeling better now after listen his explaination?" Taeyeon said.

"But i'm still worry about him." Sica suddenly blurt out.

"About what?" Other member said it unison.

"I worry no one take care of him when he sick." Sica feel worry.

"What you mean no one take care of him? Where his parent?" Yoona asked.

"Kyu oppa from America, now he temporaly stay in my cousin house, and my cousin is out for study in oversea." Sica explain.

"Oh My God! That mean he haven't eat anything from yesterday?" Seohyun said.

"I think one of us need to go your cousin house take care him." Tiffany said.

"I agree, but who is the one to take care oppa? Almost all of us got schedule later, only left Taeyeon & Sunny." Every member looking them.

"Don't look at me, ask Sunny to go." Taeyeon said.

"Of couse can, i would like to do this task." Sunny smile happily.

"Mianhae unnie, i forget to tell you that manager oppa just now call here say you and Sungmin oppa got Chunji radio record later." Seohyun tell Sunny.

"Aish, jinja! Why must we having a radio record today." Sunny smile fade.

"Should we cancel our schedule to visit oppa later?" Yoona suggest.

"What! Of couse cannot, if we let manager oppa or Lee Soo Man sensei know we cancel our schedule just because of Kyu oppa, they confirm scold us or maybe stop Kyu oppa come any closer to us." Tiffany explain.

"If like this, Taeyeon is the only one can take care Kyu oppa since she free today." Sica said.

"Why me? Come on, Kyu oppa is a man, a man confirm can take care himself on everything, especially when he sick." Taeyeon said.

"Because you are the only one without schedule today. So please help us take care of him." All the member nudging Taeyeon to please her. 

"Aish, jinja! Araso araso! Your care about Kyu oppa more than me." Taeyeon pout.

"Aniyo, of couse we love our dorky leader more. We will buy for you some delicious food when we come back, so see you at night. Annyeong unnie." All the member hug Taeyeon before they leave.

 

******After other SNSD member leaving their dorm******

 

Taeyeon lying on her bed and she looking at the photo that she holding now. Inside the photo is a man that she used to care and love. Tears start flowing out from her eyes without she realize. 

"Why you have to come back to my life when we are not meant to be together." Taeyeon sobbing while hugging her legs.

 

To Be Continue =)

Sorry everyone for keep your waiting, i having my exam last 2 month that's why i can't update my fanfic. I promise your i will update another chapter tomorrow, is about KyuTae's past.

Hope your will keep support my fanfic and thanks to all the reader suggestion and comments.

*PS - The KyuTae pic is not mine, i get from KyuTae shipper because it looks cool, i hope the owner don't mind i using her / his pic.

Kamsahamnida, SuperGeneration hwaiting =)