Shikshin ( Yoona & Sooyoung )

Isn't She Lovely

Kyuhyun Pov:

 

******10:28A.M.******

It's was a warm morning today, i get up from my bed lazily. Usually i will get up from my bed at 08:00A.M. preparing wash up, having breakfast with my family that my maid prepared for us every morning, after that went to work. But today is different, since today is the second day i run away from home. I can sleep as much as i want, not need to wake up so early in the morning since yesterday i playing my Starcraft for the whole night. Can having my breakfast anytime, not need to gather at the dinning hall for the standard timing just for the stupid breakfast. But one thing i feel most excited is that i not need to go for my stupid works, finally i'm free from works, i'm FREE! 

"Ureotjyo Uuu Sigani Gamyeonseo Naegejun~ Aswiume Geuriume Naetteutgwaneun Dareun~ Naui Mameul Bomyeonseo~ (7 Years of Love)". Sudenly my phone ringing, i pick up my phone and check on it. "An unread message from a unknown number? Who the hell can it be?" I mumbled when i check the message from unknown number. I only hope the message is not from my parents or Vic noona.

 

To : EviLKyu

From : Unknown Number

Hey Kyu! Jessica here! Still sleeping? =)

 

"Jessica?? Is that the girl i meet yesterday? How come she got my number?" I was confused and i quickly reply her message.

 

To : ColdSica

From : EviLKyu

Sica? Anything i can help you? By the way how you get my phone number?

 

My phone ringing again, she reply me in less than one minute after i send her the message.

 

To : EviLKyu

From : ColdSica

Of couse i get it from your phone! Are you free today? I going to invite you to come my dorm today!

 

"When the hell she get my phone number without i realize? And why she asking me to go her dorm?" I feel shocked when i read the message.

 

To : ColdSica

From : EviLKyu

Are you a stalker? Why you get my phone number without my permission. Wait! Are you telling me to go your dorm today? What you going to do to me?

 

I was waiting for her reply. The phone ringing.

 

To : EviLKyu

From : ColdSica

Yah! I'm not a stalker! Is just i.. i.. i get your phone number secretly incase u destroy my cousin house! And yes, i going to invite you to my dorm today because my friend want to meet you as well! Don't think too much!

 

"Sica's friend want to meet me? Why so random?" I feel curios now.

 

To : ColdSica

From : EviLKyu

Don't worry, nothing happen in your cousin house. Is your friend weird like you? I scare later your friend pull me to run marathon with them just like you did to me yesterday. Hehe.

 

To : EviLKyu

From : ColdSica

Yah! I'm not weird and my friend as well! Stop talking about yesterday incident! So are you coming later?

 

To : ColdSica

From : EviLKyu

Alright, i coming later. What time you want me to be there?

 

To: EviLKyu

From : ColdSica

See you around 3P.M.  Annyeong! =)

 

To : ColdSica

From : EviLKyu

See you later. Annyeong! =)

 

I smile after i reply her the last message. Jessica Jung, the first person i meet after i come back to Korean. At first i found her suspicion and annoying since the incident. But after you get along with her, you will realize she quite weird and funny. Everytime i telling her some funny jokes, she will stare at me blankly after a few minute then only she start to laugh, what kind of slow reaction she got. She also like to tell me something that i can't answer back, still remember the 'Spicy Choco Lava Cake'? But not to mention, she is pretty and nice. She promise to guide me tour Seoul together with her, she even let me stay at her cousin house when i didn't get any place to stay. Actually if got stranger tell me this, i think i will ask them sleep on the street, but she never did that to me. For me, i can stay anywhere even stay in hotel for one whole year is not a problem for me. Don't forget i'm Cho Kyuhyun after all, the richest family in America. I refuse to stay in any hotel is because my company is link to the all the hotel in the world. My parents & Vic noona will know where i am now once they check the visitor record. She like to call me Kyu, i correct her so many time to ask her call me Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun-shi or Kyuhyun oppa since i older than her. She refuse, in the end i give up and let her call whatever she like. Well, Kyu sounds too cute to me.

Ringgggggggggggggggg~ My clock is ringing, it shows 12P.M. now. It bring me back from my thought.

"Get ready Cho Kyuhyun! 3 more hours to meet Sica soon!" I smiled, i didn't know i was so excited to see her again.

After i finish my lunch and done my wash up around 1:30P.M.. I simply dress up after that i start heading to Sica's dorm.

    

(This is what Kyuhyun wear since the weather is warm.)

I decide to buy something for Sica & her friend on the way to her dorm, so i went to the nearest shop. Suddenly i saw a group of boy crowded by huge group of girls. "Waaaaa~ 2PM Saranghae!" "Taecyeon!" "Nickhun!" "Wooyoung!" It seem like those boy is a idol, those fangirl keep shouting their name. Suddenly one of the boy from the boys group bumped on one of the girl when they trying to get away from those fangirl.

"Watch where you walk! Stop blocking my way!" The boy said to the girl angrily while the girl still sitting on the floor. I can't stand any longer when i see the innocent girl has been bullied by a freak. I start walking to their direction.

"Hey you! You bumped on her, you not even apologize to her somemore still shout at her! Where's your manner?" I stand beside the girl and shout at the boy angrily. The boy turn back and face to me.

"Haha! Who the hell you think you are! Just mind your own business! Muahahaha~" The freak said to me and laugh with his friend and those fangirl.

"Yah! You bastard! You better..." I can't finish my word when suddenly the girl pull my hand stop me for chasing them.

The boy point at me and give me a thumbs down before he go in his car with his friend. After they drive off, i quickly went to the girl still sitting on the floor.

"Miss, are you alright? You sholdn't stop me for chasing bastard just now." I ask her worried and help her get up on the floor.

"I'm alright, thank you Sir! I think i need to go now." She said to me while dust off the dust on her pants. She bow to me before she start walking off.

"Aish! My !" She yelled in pain after she walk a few step from me.

"Are you sure you okay?" I ask about her condition now.

"My is pain when i walking." She blushing and said it in a low tones.

"Come! I carry you!" I bend down my body to piggyback her.

"Huh?" The girl still giving me a confused look.

"Don't worry, i won't do anything to you. Come on! I will carry you to the place you want to go." I said to her. She still thinking, in the end she decide to let me piggyback her since she can't walk properly.

"Kamsahamnida!" She whisper to me. I just smiled at how cute she is.

 

She ask me bring her to supermarket before she went home. I put her down on the seat, taking down the notes that she want to buy. I feel shocked when she finish telling me the stuff she need to buy, is about 10 person stuff or maybe more than that.

"Are you sure you going to eat this much? Is damn alot, i don't think i can finish this by myself also." I show her a -What-The-Hell- face.

"Aniyo! Is for me and my others unnie." She said to me.

"Oh i see! Why your unnie never come with you? I don't think a skinny girl like you can carry so many stuff." I ask her. 

"My unnie is busy preparing at home since today got guest coming to our house. I may look skinny but i'm strong enough. Haha!" She said to me, laughing widely at what she say just now. A bird can actually fit inside when she laughing.

"Alright! You just wait me here for while. I go get the stuff you need now." I smiled at her then turn back to search the stuff she need.

 

Yoona POV :

 

"Yoong-ah! Yoong-ah!" Taeyeon unnie keep calling me. I use my pillow cover my ear, pretend never hear anything.

"Yoong-ah! Is 12:00P.M. now. Why you still lying on your bed! Wake up now!" Taeyeon unnie remove my blanket and pillow from me.

"Unnie, i'm tired. Please let me sleep for another 1 hour, plaese!" I beg her with my eye close.

"Cannot! Who ask you to play your stupid game for whole night! Yah GameYoon! You better wake up now!" Taeyeon unnie yelled at me.

"Araso, araso!" Finally i give up. I went straight to washroom wash up.

"Yoong-ah! Come down have your lunch once you done!" Taeyeon unnie shout from downstair.

After i done wash up, i heading straight to living room greet my unnie and Seobaby. It seem like they start preparing welcome party for Sica unnie so-called 'boyfriend'.

After that i went to dining room have my lunch. Suddenly Taeyeon unnie pass something to me when i was in the middle of eating.

"Yoong-ah! Later help me go supermarket buy the food for tonight dinner, heres the money." Taeyeon unnie pass the shopping list and money to me.

"Yah! Why me? That one is Sica unnie's friend, you should ask Sica unnie to buy!" I tell Taeyeon unnie and pointing at Sica unnie direction.

"Yah! Can't you see i busy preparing other stuff! What if my friend come when i'm not around!" Sica unnie explain to me.

"But.." I try to fight back but Taeyeon unnie cut my word.

"Yah! Both of you stop it. Yoong-ah, you must go, no complain. This is your punishment since you are the last one wake up." Taeyeon unnie said to me.

"Araso, araso! I will go after i finsh my lunch" I pout, i can't complain anything since she is my lovely unnie.

"Nice dongsaeng." Taeyeon unnie & Sica unnie say in unison.

 

After i finsh my lunch around 1:30P.M., i start heading to supermarket. On the way to supermarket, i saw alot of girls surronding someone. I feel curious and go closer to have a look, after that i realize is 2PM member.

"Haix! I thought got any promotion here!" I mumbled and try to walk away from the crowd. Suddenly someone bumped on me until i fell down on the floor, i look up then i realize is Taecyeon-shi.

"Watch where you walk! Stop blocking my way!" He said to me. He didn't recognize is me, because i wearing hoodie and sunglasses.

"Aish! Taecyeon, i didn't know you was a freak. You still dare to say you will treat all the girl nicely and say i'm his ideal type on variety show. Now i feel embarrassed to be your ideal type." I mumbled while rubbing my .

"Hey you! You bumped on her, you not even apologize to her somemore still shout at her! Where's your manner?" Suddenly got one guy shouting at Taecyeon, he come to my direction and standing beside me.

"Haha! Who the hell you think you are! Just mind your own business! Muahahaha~" Taecyeon said him and laughing at him with his bandmate and fangirls.

"Yah! You bastard! You better..." I reach out my hand to pull him when i realize he start chasing Taecyeon. Taecyeon point at him before he drive off with his bandmate.

"Miss, are you alright? You shouldn't stop me for chasing the bastard just now." He ask me worried about my condition, then he help me get up on the floor.

"I'm alright, thank you Sir! I think i need to go now." I said to him while dust off the dust on my pants. I bow to him before i walk away from him.

"Aish! My !" I yelled out in pain when i feel my pain, i feel like crying now.

"Are you sure you okay?" He come to me and ask me.

"My is pain when i walking." I tell him shyly.

"Come! I carry you!" Suddenly he bend down infront of me to piggyback me.

"Huh?" I show him a confused look.

"Don't worry, i won't do anything to you. Come on! I will carry you to the place you want to go." He said to me. I wonder why he treat me so nice, i got no other choice since my is really pain now.

"Kamsahamnida!" I whisper to him. I feel my heart beating unusual and my face blushing when he smile to me.

He carry me to supermarket as what i told him just now. When we reach supermarket, he put me down on the seat. He taking our his phone and ask what i wanted to buy, his face look priceless after i finish telling him the stuff i searching. 

"Are you sure you going to eat this much? Is damn alot, i don't think i can finish this by myself also." He show me a -What-The-Hell- face, i giggle when i see his face.

"Aniyo! Is for me and my others unnie." I explain to him, i don't think i can finish this 10 person meal even i'm one of the Shikshin in SNSD. Well, maybe Sooyoung unnie can break this record since her stomach like a dark hole.

"Oh i see! Why your unnie never come with you? I don't think a skinny girl like you can carry so many stuff." He ask me. He kinda misunderstand me, i'm Him Yoona ( Strong Yoona )after all.

"My unnie is busy preparing at home since today got guest coming to our house. I may look skinny but i'm strong enough. Haha!" I praise myself while laughing widely, he just shook his head and laugh at how my act.

"Alright! You just wait me here for while. I go get the stuff you need now." He smile to me before he walk away, i feel like alot butterfly ( imagination ) is flying around me.

"Butterfly go away! Go away! Wake up your mind Im Yoona!" I shook all the butterfly away from me.

"Back to topic, why he treat me so nice? We didn't even know each other, i didn't even know what's his name!" I feel curious.

"Wait! He treat me so nice because he already know i'm Im Yoona? Is that true?" I feel nerveous now, i scare he treat me nice because he know i'm Im Yoona after all.

"Hey! I brought all the stuff you mention just now." It bring me back to reality when he talk to me.

"Oh! Thank you! Heres your money! I think i should go now, annyeong!" I pass him the money and tell him.

"You going back by your own? You sure you can walk properly?" He raise his eyebrows.

"Don't worry, i can go back by cab. Annyeong!" I quickly went into cab without looking at him, even he bid goodbye to me just now. I afraid he is one of the SONE who pretending nice and try get closer to me, i really scare this kind of people. But think about another side of it, he doesn't look like that kind of people. In my mind, he seems like a Superman to me! He giving that kind of warm feeling that i never had it before, it feel very special and different than others artist that i having skinship with them on the shows.

"Arghhhhhhhhh! Just forget him, you won't get to see him anymore!" I slap my face softly and shouting inside my heart.

******2:55P.M.******

"I'm home!" I say it out loud when i enter the dorm, but no one answering me. They went out without me? I feel kinda weird, so i searching others member in every room in our dorm. Finally, i found them in make-up room without Taeyeon unnie.

"What the hell you guys doing? Why you guys make-up and dress so nice? I told we were eating dinner at home later?" I come in with my mouth gaped open.

"What you talking about! Did you forget Sica's friend is coming to our dorm later, we must make our face pretty enough infront of her friend!" Sooyoung unnie explain to me.

"Oh My God! You guys are totally crazy! You guys like going to meet your future husband!" I scoffed.

"Yah! Im Choding!" They shout at me.

"Just leave them alone, let them do whatever they like!" Taeyeon coming from the back, said to me.

 

Ding dong~ Ding dong~ The door bell is ringing.

"Oh don't tell me Kyu reach already!" Sica unnie said it to us.

"Kyu? What is that? What you mean?" All of us throw Sica unnie a confuse look.

"Aish! Is my friend!" Sica unnie exclaimed.

"Huh! Why he come so early? I haven't even finish my make-up!" Others member start panic.

"Aish u guys! Yoong-ah, go open the door for the guest. I need to prepared drink for the guest." Taeyeon unnie ordering me.

"Yoong-ah, i coming with you!" Sooyoung unnie say it happily, she decide to go with me since she done.

"Neh!" I answer Taeyeon unnie.

 

When i open the door, i see a familiar figure standing outside.

"Annyeong haseyo! Cho Kyuhyun imnida!" He bow to us when we open the door for him, even his voice also look familiar to me. When he raise up his head, i realize is the guy i meet just now. "Why he here? How come he know where i stay? So he really a SONE, a stalker after all." Alot question come in through my mind.

"Oh! Is you!" He smile to me when he realize i'm the girl that he meet a few hours ago.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! You bastard!" Suddenly i shout and i throw a punch on his face.

"What the hell is this for?" He yelled in pain.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung unnie ask me with a confused look.

"He is a stalker, he follow me all the way to here!" I tell Sooyoung unnie even i didn't know i tell Sooyoung unnie the right thing or wrong.

"What! I didn't...." Sooyoung unnie cut his word.

"What! You ert, what you going to do to our Yoong!" Sooyoung unnie kick his stomach and bite his arm.

"Arghhhhhhhhh! Stop it! Plaese!" He beg us, but we didn't care him at all, we just continue beat him until all the member come out.

"Oh My God! What the hell is going on here?" Taeyeon unnie feel stunned at the spot. Sica unnie come out from the back seem shocked and run to his direction.

"Oh My God! Kyu, what happen to you? Your nose is bleeding!" Sica unnie use her hand wipe the blood that come out from his nose.

"Ermmm! Sica, is that your friend?" Sooyoung unnie ask her with a panic tones.

"Yes, he is the friend that i suppose to introduced to you guys! But look, what's going on to him? Hey Kyu! Who did that to you?" Sica unnie answer us without looking us, she only care about his friend now. Sooyoung unnie pinch my arm when we realize we make a mistake.

"Oh God Sica! I rather to run marathon with you, i didn't expect your friend will give this ' Surprise Welcome Gift ' to me when i come to your dorm." He slowly get up and pointing me and Sooyoung unnie.

"Ermmm~ Haha! Surprise! Surprise! Not need to thanks us. Haha!" Me and Sooyoung unnie said it jokily, pretend like nothing happen and try to escape from here. But too late, others member block our way. Taeyeon unnie and Sica unnie throw us a death glare.

"God! I feel some strange aura around us." I whisper to Sooyoung unnie, she just nodded her head.

"Im Yoona! Choi Sooyoung! You guys are dead now!" Those girls shout at us.

 

To Be Continue =)

Sorry for keep you guys waiting! I suppose to update on Thursday, but on the Friday & Saturday i went to SNSD concert in Singapore. So i won't be able to update this fanfics.

The SNSD concert is amazing, those girls very pretty. I can't imagine they just stand infront of me during the concert in Singapore, until now i still can't take my mind of the concert.

Anyway here some bonus photo during the concert =)

SNSD Genie Opening =)

Nine angels - Genie =)

Sowonuel Malhaebwa =)

Yoona =)

Yoona & Sunny =)

Jessica & Seobaby =)

Tiffany & Sooyoung =)

Tiffany =)

Sunny =)

Taeyeon =)

Seobaby =)

Yoona =)

Goodnight SONE =)

 

So what you think about my update? I make Sooyoung abit violet like her character in Unstoppable Marriage drama. Finally KyuNa moment and a little bit KyuYoung moment! Hope you guys like it. Kamsahamnida! SuperGeneration hwaiting =)